The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 4:13 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Hmmmm, we have a guess of soap and baking soda; what else could have been used that is white powderish type substance from the 70s??? Assuming illicit drugs don't count, I am going to guess flour.

Sherbert Fountain?

Very Happy

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 Barrat10
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 4:50 pm

ArtooDetour wrote:
How about you Lord Quizmaster, you planning anything? 

I'll be dressing up as Gomez Addams (the gf will be Morticia) this year... last year I was Frankenstien Sinatra and won first place at a costume contest!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 8:21 am

Way to go Mat8yr! Answer is posted with the question... Until next week all you happy rebels out there! May the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 8:51 am

Good Monday morning all you happy rebels out there... it's Monday and we all know what that means... It's time for a new trivia question!  This one should be relatively easy for those of us who grew up with Star Wars, the younger crowd won't have a clue!  Let's get to it shall we?

Question 114:
Who had a hit with a disco version of the SW theme in 1977?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: ArtooDetour

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 5:23 pm

I know this because I have the album, 12" single and 7" single in my SW vinyl collection - its' Meco Monardo Smile
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 6:43 pm

I had not a clue; this question was made for you Paul!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:23 am

Good Monday morning all you happy rebels.... it's that time of the week when I bring you a brain teaser that will make you scratch your head and say "hmmmmm" to yourself for the rest of the day!  I hope you all are having fun with this.  I try to keep it entertaining enough to give you something to ponder!  And who knows, you may actually learn something new about your favorite movies here!  So let's get on with it shall we??

Question 115:
What is the name of the planet where Luke and Leia were born?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NO ONE

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Really? No guesses yet?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 6:04 pm

I'll guess Mustafar, I think that was where Obi Wan and Anakin battled? unsure
Ask another music question next time Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:13 am

No winners this week... guess I'll have to come up with something easier next week! Answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
comicalUser
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
comicalUser

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Polis Massa. And it was a trick question: Polis Massa is a base located within an asteroid field, on a larger asteroid.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 4:51 pm

comicalUser wrote:
Polis Massa. And it was a trick question: Polis Massa is a base located within an asteroid field, on a larger asteroid.

No it wasn't... here's a quote from Wookiepedia:

Polis Massa was an asteroid field located in the Subterrel sector of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories, far from any major hyperspace lanes. At some point, Polis Massa was a planet located within the system of the same name until it was destroyed by a mysterious cataclysm. The Archaeological Research Council of Kallidah established a base on one asteroid in order to excavate its surface to study the reasons behind the planet's destruction. The Kallidahin eventually came to be known as Polis Massans.[2]

Following the execution of Order 66, Polis Massa became a safe haven for surviving Jedi.[2] Shortly after the lightsaber duel between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader on Mustafar, Padmé Amidala gave birth to twins, Luke and Leia, at the medical facility located on Polis Massa.[4]

During the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire, Polis Massa would serve as an Alliance to Restore the Republic regional headquarters and operations sector. Polis Massa was included in a map of the galaxy that listed safe worlds, starfighter hubs at level five or higher, regional headquarters and operations sectors, and deep space caches.[6]

The map was then incorporated in The Rebel Files, and after it was rediscovered on Durkteel[6] in 34 ABY[7] and handed to the Resistance, Major Caluan Ematt and General Leia Organa wrote annotations.[6]
Back to top Go down
comicalUser
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
comicalUser

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:00 am

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
No it wasn't... here's a quote from Wookiepedia:

Interesting! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:04 am

Good Monday morning all you happy rebels... I hope everyone had a good weekend and are celebrating Veteran's Day with reverence and BBQ!  This week I figured I would attempt to go easy on everyone and perhaps give you all a bit of an easier question out of the goodness of my heart!  So let's get on with it shall we?

Question 116:
What was the name of the scarred character who threatened Luke in the Cantina in Episode 4?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: Craig T

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Pretty sure it was Dr. Evasion or something like that. I remember forever thinking he was the one who got his arm cut off too and always wondered why his hand and arm looked so wierd. It wasn't till way later I figured out it was walrusman who got cut up.
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 5:58 am

Ponda Baba and Dr Cornelius Evazan were what I remember them being in the 90s POTF2 the scaredface being the Dr.

-------

Admin Edit

This topic is now labelled as 'Volume One' as topic became automatically spilt due to platform size limits. The topic continues in a new thread - 'Volume Two' which can be found here: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t9446-star-wars-question-of-the-week-volume-two#161177
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40