The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3D printed Star Wars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

3D printed Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: 3D printed Star Wars   3D printed Star Wars I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:01 pm

My new 3D printed BuddaTrooper, I didn't print him but a friend of mine in Holland did, think he worked out better in gold than I could of hoped for, I love him

3D printed Star Wars IMG_0397_zpskrm54b0z

Please feel free to use this thread to post up your own 3D printed Star Wars stuff, I would love to see more.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: 3D printed Star Wars   3D printed Star Wars I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Very cool, Mike. The gold colour works well cheers Was it expensive to design and have produced?
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: 3D printed Star Wars   3D printed Star Wars I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Very cool, Mike. The gold colour works well cheers Was it expensive to design and have produced?

No, the file for it is available online  (I can't find a link for it at the moment) And I only paid a bit towards printing and shipping.

have found this:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/muckychris?ref=l2-shopheader-name

I will add that this is not where I got mine from so I can not vouch for the vender but if you hunt around they are about.
Back to top Go down
orangpendek
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: 3D printed Star Wars   3D printed Star Wars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 8:06 am

Great looking lucky stormtrooper! I love the way the picture looks with the bamboo and paper swan.
I have used shapeways 2d design to 3d print creator to print a coin for gargan 3D printed Star Wars <a href=3D printed Star Wars Dsc00712" />[url=[url=http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-orangpendek/dsc00781-pic_8235.htm]3D printed Star Wars Dsc00720
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3D printed Star Wars   3D printed Star Wars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3D printed Star Wars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1