The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures Empty
PostSubject: Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures   Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Hello. Smile I have heard of them referred to as 'beaters' elsewhere. I'm just looking to get the figures I had as a kid without breaking the bank. Limbs a little loose? Paint rubs here and there? Imperfect sculpting? ...ALL are OK by me, I'm in this for nostalgia not value. I'd prefer to SWAP other toys or items for said figures, the wife and I have two storage units+ chocked FULL of goodies, just ask!

I re-posted regarding my wants because I dont think my heading was clear enough in my last post.

Thanks and PM away! Smile

Cheers, drinking2

Andre
Back to top Go down
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures   Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:43 pm

:bump:

........I'm all ears here! unsure You guys and your 'Ledys' and Polish'..lol...Cant a guy that is just after REGULAR old figures get a BREAK here?!? Sheeeesh...I know that you guys collect figures that I could only DREAM of, but surely SOME of you have that "bin of beaters"!!

lol!

Thanks! Smile

Andre
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures   Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Roussimoff wrote:
You guys and your 'Ledys' and Polish'..lol...

Don't forget the Rainbow Brite Yodas. Laughing Wish I could help you out, but I just got back into collecting again and looking to finish a set myself. I might be able to hook you up on your first Polish figure, though. I think I got an extra Zuckuss if you would be interested.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures   Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:14 pm

LOL at the Rainbow Brite...though nothing would suprise me!! 🤡

Thanks Chris. About that Polish figure, would he also include a Polish SAUSAGE, with maybe some cabbage and onions?? tongue Seriously man, I dont think (from what I know...) that the "non-standard" released figures differ that much from the originals to make me want to collect them.

Thank you though, and good luck with your variant searching! Hope one day that you can score that never-before-seen Siberian 'big head/small mouth' Squidhead/Hoth Leia hybrid!!

cheers

Andre
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures   Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Posted a message here:

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/vintage-starwars-classifieds-f3/my-full-wants-haves-list-have-a-look-many-common-figures-i-still-need-t730.htm
Back to top Go down
http://wattosjunkshop.com
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures   Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:58 pm

yo roush i sent a pm.i don't know if you got it yet.Dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures   Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Same here!!!!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures   Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 am

Here are some current figs I have for sale!!!! All complete and very very minty!!!!

- Wicket (Taiwan COO)
- Bespin Guard White (Curved Mustache, Hong Kong COO)
- Rancor Keeper (Taiwan COO)
- Gamorrean Guard (Dark Armour, H.K. COO)
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures   Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:03 am

....and a Leia Poncho but I think someone just bought it off RS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures   Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for loose/almost any condition vintage figures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1