The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Droid factory / jabba dungeon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Skywalker
New User
New User
Mr.Skywalker

Droid factory / jabba dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Droid factory / jabba dungeon   Droid factory / jabba dungeon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:14 pm

A Quick question... the pivot pin that belongs to the crane on the jabba dungeon playset... is it the same as the pivot pin that belongs to the droid factory? i read somewhere that the one for droid factory is solid black and the one for dungeon got a lighter black matte colour on it... can anyone confirm this??
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Droid factory / jabba dungeon   Droid factory / jabba dungeon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:37 pm

With two dungeon playsets and at least two droid factory bases (darker brown/chocalate base) chances are there are more than two 'pin/hinge' colours, I don't think any exclusive to one another? (could be wrong) My sealed baggies ROTJ Dungeon pin is the same colour as the hook & cage thingy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Skywalker
New User
New User
Mr.Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Droid factory / jabba dungeon   Droid factory / jabba dungeon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:42 pm

i see.. i have both the dungeon playsets... and one of the pivot pins are darker than the other one... i dont know if i have the wrong one or not... if i ever sell the whole playset to someone.. do i say its complete but with droid factory pin or what do I tell the buyer?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Droid factory / jabba dungeon   Droid factory / jabba dungeon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 7:22 am

If you are selling, just take a good picture of the pin. Mention that there may be two different 'colours' for the playsets' pins & you are not sure if this goes with that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Droid factory / jabba dungeon   Droid factory / jabba dungeon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droid factory / jabba dungeon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1