The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter) Empty
PostSubject: BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter)   BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 5:59 am

So I agreed a deal with a Hungarian collector for a bootleg leia blaster. All the dealing was done by his girlfriend Mónika, who was able to supply lots of deals and photos of several items, most of which were too pricey so I ended up only wanting the gun.

The seller sends me an invoice for $95 through paypal on the 12/09 which was paid as a non-gift payment so didn't expect there to be any risk.

The item arrived on the 19/09 and turned out to be a fake. I contacted seller we agreed to return it for a full refund on the 22/09. This was the last I heard from the seller Sad

Due to the seller not replying to any emails I opened a dispute on Paypal just to be on the safe side.

Item was shipped back at my cost fully tracked and insured to the address the seller had emailed me, after a missed delivery on the 30/09 and several attempts to contact the seller to notify them that the parcel needed collecting (again no replies back) the parcel was finally delivered on the 03/10.

Now the problems begin, the signature and printed name given were P.Shepherd & LIBERTY CITY, wtf?? and the address the seller told me to ship the item back to was different to the one they had on Paypal, both in the same city but 4 km a part.

So guess what Paypal refuse the claim and close the case on the 06/10 !!!

As you can imagine I'm pretty pissed off now having compiled I thought with both sellers and paypal's request I send the seller a shitty email and low and behold I receive a $80 refund from them, minus paypals fees so $76 back in my account with a snotty message saying "don't contact me again!".

So this morning I ring Paypal to ask them what the fuck's going on?, and why they closed the dispute without a refunding my money. Their reply was that I returned the parcel to the wrong address! I then continued to inform paypal that I have the following proof....

1) An email from the seller stating which address to return the item
2) A tracking slip from the PO stating the address and tracking number
3) A photo of the parcel showing the address and tracking number
4) Online tracking proof that he item was delivered and signed for

So after another 10 mins or arguing paypal telling them that they recommend you resolve issues with the seller first which is what I did and that the seller instructed me which address to return the item to, I finally got my full balance refunded.

So for been a complete arse here is the contact details for this scammer....

Mónika Demeter

Ebay username : monikrisz
Email address : monikadem(at)gmail(dot)com

Alternative contact (Boyfriend?)

Szabó Krisztán
Back to top Go down
pattejan
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
pattejan

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter)   BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:07 am

Glad you finally got your money back Stef!

It's unbelievable that you had to explain Paypal their own rules before they refunded you! Mad
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter)   BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Cheers Pat, shame they're also people out there wanting to spoil the fun Sad
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter)   BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:16 am

walkie wrote:
Cheers Pat, shame they're also people out there wanting to spoil the fun Sad

Just because you look handsome in that TIG shirt doesn't mean I can have you post addresses you magnificent bastard :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter)   BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:37 am

I feel like a naughty school boy so i'll start doing my punishment...

BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter) I-m-a-naughty-boy-(lines)-T-Shirts
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter)   BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:39 am

walkie wrote:

I feel like a naughty school boy so i'll start doing my punishment...

BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter) I-m-a-naughty-boy-(lines)-T-Shirts

Glad you didn't say Naughty Schoolgirl. I don't want to see you in that outfit...
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter)   BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEWARE ebay user monikrisz (real name Mónika Demeter)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1