The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" Empty
PostSubject: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 pm

this is the only piece of star wars art i have.it's a cool piece.he is my favorite ewok Bondo,Dan. cheers original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" 41443710

Last edited by vintageSWfan on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Neat. Smile He looks like an older Filmation character. Are his legs cybernetic/robotic I wonder?

Cheers,

Andre
Back to top Go down
Adam Burges
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Adam Burges

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Ive got a couple of "Bondo" too. He is definitely one of my favourite UDE characters.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Adam Burges wrote:
Ive got a couple of "Bondo" too. He is definitely one of my favourite UDE characters.

With your Avatar did you really need to point that out? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:27 pm

yeah that's were i got the idea i knew i had it but forgot about it until i saw your avatar.i new you would like it.i would love to even buy a custom one carded i've seen them before.yeah i think he is pretty neat.thank's for the reply adam. cheers
Back to top Go down
Adam Burges
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Adam Burges

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:31 pm

I spose not :p, saying that though I like all the ewoks characters, I would even go so far as to say I prefer the line of unproduced ewoks to that of droids. I'm probably a minority here though as most people I hear prefer the Droids....Ewoks was a far better cartoon though.

Apparently Bondo was a favourite amongst the guys who worked at kenner as well, most of the people on their desks had a Bondo figure mascot!

Last edited by Adam Burges on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:36 pm

yeah he kiks ass.i just fixed the title i accidently called him mungo baobab instead of bondo.it's fixed now doh doh
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:37 pm

adam i sent you a pm.check out messages.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:28 am

I love the custom Droids/Ewoks unproduced figures that are going around. Definitely a direction i might follow one day.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:31 am

there was a time were i could of bought 6 custom ewok's carded all the ones unproduced i think for $600.dam i wish i had the money then.
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 am

Very cool!

I would love an animation cel from either the Droids or Ewoks series one of these days. Especially one as complete as that.

I really don't remember the cartoons at all. But I had a few storybooks of the Droids cartoon when I was a kid. I found it not too long ago in a bunch of stuff my mom has... and I had colored all over it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:36 am

that gives me a good idea.i need to go to my parent's house and get up in the attic.there has to be some stuff their from my childhood,old picture's,toy's ect.who know's their could be hidden treasure up there.i'm gonna have to investigate that situation.Dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Very nice Dan,congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:24 pm

thank you,darthstanley for the comment.Dan cheers
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:17 am

Does anyone have any Bondo Artwork,figure's or anything Bondo that they can add to this thread with pic's?

Dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Hi Dan, that's a cool Bondo cel, great colours. Good luck with hunting down some more Bondo items , look forward to seeing some mo pics m8 Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Ya i'm hoping some other collector's have more Bondo stuff they can put in here.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Adam Burges
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Adam Burges

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:34 pm

original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" DSC00768
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:43 pm

Wow Adam that's awesome way to go bro.

Kudos.

It's magnificant. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Adam Burges
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Adam Burges

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:01 am

Not as awesome as this....

original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" Bondo_fs
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:11 am

WO fkn boo-yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is it the real deal or custom, either way bad ass.

Some realy cool stuff came up on the board's today.Wolff's Ledy collection then Adam's complete Bondo.Awesome.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Dan.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Adam Burges wrote:
Not as awesome as this....

original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" Bondo_fs

wow, nice one Adam, that's really cool!
Congrats Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"   original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

original art of Bondo "cartoon ewok"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1