The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit? Empty
PostSubject: Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit?   Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:01 am

Hi Guys.

Hope everything is ok cheers

I am looking to buy a few loose figures and these are the only accessories that fail the float test. I understand that the test doesnt work on all figures namely yodas belt and snake but I was just wondering if you help confirm that these are legit?

Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit? 20140912_152503_zps29d7ff97

Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit? 20140912_152507_zpsf975efcf

Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit? 20140912_152512_zpsda5ce335

Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit? 20140912_152526_zps092c63a3

Any help much appriecated

Hope John, Marco and the team are all ok:D
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit?   Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:18 am

Hi Liam. Check imperialgunnery.com under Other Accessories... We have about 5 belts listed you can compare to. Yoda cane should at first float then sink when submerged. Yoda snake sinks. Vader sabers can float or sink. Your items look good imo but I'm only viewing them from a phone atm.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit?   Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:44 am

Hi Paul. Thats very helpful. Thank you. I have compared hem using the pics and they look legit to me. I think I am gonna go for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit?   Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yodas Accessories and Vaders Saber fail the float test - Are they legit?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1