The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A great thing happened today I just have to share

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

A great thing happened today I just have to share Empty
PostSubject: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 pm

A great thing happened at work today that just made my month.I was on my break this morning when I looked out and noticed my co-worker and the gas station attendents were all gathered around this car with the owner and her friend both on the ground looking under it. Drew my co-worker came in and asked if I would mind seeing if we could get a cat out from where it was hiding up in the rear end of the car I went out to take a look and sure enough there is a small kitten on top of the gas tank i tried to get it out but it was no good laying there so Drew suggested we push the car onto the hoist to see if we could get at him better. I realized the only way to do it was to drop the tank down when I did my boss lightly tapped the kitten in the but and he came out far enough for me to grab after getting this little bugger to let go of everything around him and had him now safely in my arms where he started to relax abit lokking at him staring back at me was like he was saying thank you for saving me, I did a quick check to ensure he was ok he was dirty from being stuck up there and scared but he was good to go. I handed him over to one of the girls after my boss and drew got some photo's of me holding this 8-10 week old orange tabby kitten i found out while talking to one of them that she was thinking of getting another kitten I suggested because he had no coller or tattos and not knowing how long or far he went up on top of the tank I suggested she keep him. Judging by the way she was taking care of him while I put the car back together it was a good call I found out from Drew that while she was in the office he was purring and nodding off to sleep in her arms. I felt really good after that as I know he wouldn't have survived up there for long my friend Drew said it best things happen for a reason... feels good to have saved a life too.
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:18 am

Nice story, Arohk.

A similar thing happened to my brother who ended up keeping it himself. The cat had a good long life and was loyal like a dog to him. 

Nice one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Larry, Good job mate, that's great to hear  cheers 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:33 pm

That's a great story Larry, glad it all worked out well for the poor little bugger  Very Happy 
did you manage to take any pics of the little furball?
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:17 pm

That's a great story Larry. cheers 
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:29 pm

thanks guys it really made my day my boss did take one of me holding him which I need to get Smile Nice to hear your bro had a similar section 8 it really does make for a good day Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Larry, you are my hero, taking care about such precious little animal.

Great story. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:57 am

cheers 

Great job Larry  Very Happy 

Saving the world one pussie at a time  What a Face 

A great thing happened today I just have to share Fac92610
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:40 pm

Thanks guys just glad I could help the little bugger and James I was waiting for the twisted pussy joke part thanks for not disappointing me lol. and hey that looks just like the little bugger in the photo dang now I need to save his sorry ass again Smile
Back to top Go down
Grant
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Grant

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:08 pm

Good going Fella.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:31 pm

thanks Grant we also made a new costomer for the shop so a double bonus Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:15 am

Good save, Larry  cheers 

But maybe the cat was just curious about mechanics before gaining its driver's license ??

A great thing happened today I just have to share Image_10

No, Larry, don't even think of removing me from this car!

A great thing happened today I just have to share Cat-dr10

Gotta watch out for Larry, removing me from the car again...

A great thing happened today I just have to share A_baa-10

Larry, I'm just going to the library... be back next week I mean later!
A great thing happened today I just have to share Carcat10

lol!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:38 am

A great thing happened today I just have to share Toonces
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great thing happened today I just have to share   A great thing happened today I just have to share I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A great thing happened today I just have to share

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1