The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

(SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca Empty
PostSubject: (SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca   (SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:45 am

Welcome to my latest sales thread

Payment: Either by PAYPAL GIFT or buyer pays paypal fees 4%, buyers from countries which do not allow GIFT payments please contact me first.
Shipping: All shipping charges are payable by the buyer, if an uninsured shipping method is choosen the buyer excepts all responsiblity for any damage or loose during shipping. Note the only shipping method for NON-GIFT payments is with TRACKING & INSURANCE, that way everyone is protected.
Holding Items: I am happy to hold any item for a maximum of 1 week, afterwards the item will be released back into general sale.

My Feedback:
TIG feedback
SWFUK feedback
RS Feedback

For Sale

(SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca SpQlEIj

More photos...

Chewbacca (Glasslite)
Nice stiff limbs, small amount of paint wear to the facial area's. The glasslite variant originally came with a zuckuss rifle, but the one shown is a kenner variant which I will include in the sale for display purposes. Some nice distinguishing characteristic's compared to the kenner figure include the light brown plastic the figure was molded in and an unpainted satchel on his right leg (see additional photos).

Used during the writing of the glasslite guide on TIG and featured in many of the photos, more information can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/mxlsox3
*SOLD*

(SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca Sp38Cnz

More photos...

Kez-Iban (Glasslite)
Nice clean example of a rare glasslite droids figure. Really nice stiff legs, small amount of wobble in the arms but both are otherwise tight and fully posable. Some small rubs to the paint on his loin cloth from where the satchel once sat. Head was damaged during a shipping accident and has been repaired and no longer rotates. Some nice distinguishing characteristic's compared to the kenner figure including light brown pupils, lighter cream hand painted loin cloth with unpainted area's (see additional photos).

Used during the writing of the droids guide on TIG and featured in many of the photos, more information can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/mzj5kqk
*SOLD*

(SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca 6XMlU7z

More photos...

GE5P (Geobra)
Released by playmobil in the 1980's as part of the playmo space series and believe to have been inspired by R2-D2 this GE5P would make a nice addition to your variant/bootleg collection. Average condition with wear to the vac-chromed feet which is a usual trait to this figure unfortunately.
*SOLD*

Last edited by walkie on Thu May 29, 2014 6:52 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: (SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca   (SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:24 pm

PM sent for he playmobil dude  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: (SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca   (SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:59 am

General Kahn wrote:
PM sent for he playmobil dude  Very Happy 

GE5P sold, he'll be shipped today Smile
Back to top Go down
Chopper
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Chopper

PostSubject: Re: (SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca   (SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:23 pm

PM sent re Chewy
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: (SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca   (SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:53 am

All sold please lock Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca   (SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SOLD) FS: Loose Glasslite Kez-Iban & Glasslite Chewbacca

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1