The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up Empty
PostSubject: FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up   FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:26 am

Hello fellow Collectors,
   I know it's a long shot, but I'd like to continue getting my collection more focussed. I prefer a trade (or part cash/part trade), but I'm sure I could liquidate some items if you prefer $$. Everything does have it's place in my collection, so I'm in no hurry to sell any of this stuff just yet....

I'm mainly looking for:
Any "first 12" first shots (that I need)
Jawa: Any "Star Wars" proof and a POTF proof (please help me complete my run)
Leia Boushh: any first shot (I still need the tan skirt one) or HC (full or parts)
Gam Guard micro 4-up

I have the following as trade bait (I also might be able to dig up some other nice items for the right piece).

FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up DSC023863  FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up IMG_9591_1_  FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up IMG_9592_1_  FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up IMG_9597_1_  FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up IMG_9593_1_  FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up IMG_9596_1_  FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up IMG_9598_1_ FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up DSC021322

Snaggletooth SW proof AFA85
Hammerhead SW proof AFA85
Hammerhead SW moc (should grade afa85's)
Yak Face Tri-logo moc AFA80 (C75 B85, F90)
Walrus Man POTF Unproduced proof afa90 archival
Revenge proof cards: Rebel Trooper AFA85 Archival and Bossk (should grade afa85/90)

PBP Fat Lips Bossk w/ original Blaster (See factory hole in his back)
Best Gold neck Leia I've seen and still in a baggie (has a rip on the back of the bag)
IG-88 POTJ 1st shot in spectacular non-production colors AFA85 (I normally dislike modern pieces, but this one is awesome!)
DT Luke (very nice, should grade afa80)
1st shot General Madine head w/#5 on production body
Lily Ledy R2 card back (very hard to find)

FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up DSC02463  FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up DSC024621  FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up DSC024494  FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up DSC024263  FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up IMG_9285
I can send pictures of the newer items if needed. I'll update pictures sometime next week. Thanks for looking!
-R

Last edited by Kenner76 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chiktabba
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
chiktabba

FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up   FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:40 am

pm sent
Back to top Go down
http://www.collection-starwars.com/collection-chiktabba

FT: variety of cool production and pre production items. Looking for first shots of the "1st 12", SW Jawa proof, and Gam Guard Micro 4-up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1