The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) Empty
PostSubject: FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD)   FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Up for sale are some items for you Early Bird lovers!! Prices are via Paypal gift (or you can add 3% of course). For paperwork, shipping is $3 in the US / $7 worldwide. For the envelope it'll be $11 in the US / $20 Worldwide

Offers always welcome if I'm off on pricing!

All sold!! Guess I priced too low Sad

Full picture available on my Flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/81356968@N07/

Early Bird Envelope and display stand - $250  No additional paperwork, but the envelope is in great shape and the display is just perfect and doesn't appear to have even been folded. A gem of a piece. Perforation still intact

FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) 13417701123_5a9c4642e5

FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) 13417937214_88ef4c05f3

FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) 13417565095_29a3bda36c

Early Bird Display Coupon - $250 This is a meticulous piece of paperwork , but the POPs were cut. Otherwise one of the best you'll see!!

FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) 13417973474_95d04f5f96

FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) 13417713903_022be332e3

Transition Catalog - $30  This catalog is unglued or untaped (whatever the correct term is). The inner pages aren't secured. There is no tearing and it presents wonderfully.

FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) 13406532684_3107ff05ce

FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) 13406279813_146748f2c1

Last edited by DarthBerizing on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Carl_Easter
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Carl_Easter

FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD)   FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:58 am

John Paul I'll take them mate
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD)   FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:59 am

All sold!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD)   FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Early Bird Envelope & Stand / Early Bird Kit Paperwork and Catalog (ALL SOLD)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1