The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's Empty
PostSubject: Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's   Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:01 am

Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's

He does advertised them as repros but they are not marked as such so someone could pass them off as real further down the line.

Also he only recards very rare or hard to find MOC's its funny how these guys never recard ROTJ Klaatu's!

An example is pictured below other examples included BOUSHH ON A MECCANO TRI LOGO and other Top Toy Recards.

Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's Top_to11
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's   Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:51 am

Repro's wouldn't be such a big deal if they were marked. I wouldn't mind repro weapons if they were easily identifyable by even beginners. Rare MOC wouldn't be a threat if you could spot one without extensive knowledge.

Thanks for the warning dude. I'll be on the lookout for future auctions.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's   Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:28 am

DarthGanja wrote:
Repro's wouldn't be such a big deal if they were marked. I wouldn't mind repro weapons if they were easily identifyable by even beginners. Rare MOC wouldn't be a threat if you could spot one without extensive knowledge.

Thanks for the warning dude. I'll be on the lookout for future auctions.

I agree. I don't see why they can't just put the watermarked words Reproduction on the back of the card somewhere. To me that shows the seller takes responsibility for what they are doing and know their items won't be sold later on by a scammer advertised as original.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's   Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:09 pm

I got in touch with Tworiverz (Peter), voiced the concerns and hes agreed to now include a repro mark to each cardback, whether it be on the barcode or the front. Smile
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's   Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 pm

The Admiral wrote:
I got in touch with Tworiverz (Peter), voiced the concerns and hes agreed to now include a repro mark to each cardback, whether it be on the barcode or the front. Smile

Wow Rob. Way to go! First time I've ever heard of one of these repro sellers doing that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's   Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 pm

I know Peter from FFURG, we do chat occasionally, he thought his addy would do the job but sees what can happen further down the line now, as a return gesture i might just buy one from him now for displaying in this thread - the right way to do it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's   Look out for tworiverz on ebay who is selling recards of very rare / hard to find MOC's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1