The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3   The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:59 pm

I still have about a dozen Tomland carded figs to add to the site. I'm only one away from a full carded set of the 8inch Star Raiders (the human character). Then onto finding the glow versions (the stuff to buy never stops....lol) Glad you're enjoying the site so far. It's got a LONG way to go before it's where I want it to be, but I couldn't just let it sit in beta while I worked on it.

Besides, this way it gives everyone something to look forward to at least once a week as updates are made.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283

The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3   The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Nothing was as over zealous as the amount of times you lied to my face - but I digress, was just trying some encouragement with the site, lets not revisit what has been said a million times over. Good luck,
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3   The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:00 pm

turkdlit wrote:
Nothing was as over zealous as the amount of times you lied to my face - but I digress, was just trying some encouragement with the site, lets not revisit what has been said a million times over. Good luck,
Well maybe if you hadn't already outed PK, and maybe if you hadn't already been hell bent on trying to prove it was me to further whatever agenda you had going, I would have let you in on the joke. But once you started the non stop witch hunt, I wasn't going to admit anything to you. From my (and most peoples) perspective you went overboard with it.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283

PostSubject: Re: The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3   The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:27 pm

Yes, I went overboard! Now THAT is funniest thing PK has ever said Smile Sorry for ruining his creative comedic process in the first place.

Good luck with the site,
Mete
Back to top Go down
Christian_Slade
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Christian_Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3   The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:40 am

Joe Y is the Sansweet of bootlegs! Great job on the Outer Realm. This resource is so needed. Looking forward to more updates including the mexican SA and rubber figures.

Thanks Joe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianslade.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3   The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outer Realm site is now live, Still unfinished, BUT more updates 12/3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2