The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Empty
PostSubject: Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING*   Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:00 am

I recently purchased another Luke 12 Back, so i will sell my Luke 12 back B, its in about C8 condition, unpunched with punch firmly in place.
The most prominent flaw beeing the markings to the bubble from a historical Dent. Yes you read that right, there has been a dent in the bubble and its been pulled out again by a previous owner (at least this is how it looks to me). The bubble has actually his original shape again, so its actually not dented anymore, only the marks of the dent are still visible.
Otherwise it some wear On the left Side Card (next to the bubble) and top right of the card next to the luke/leia logo (see close up).

I have taken lots off pictures to show you guys how it looks.

Asking 650 Euro or willing to listen to reasonable offers. *PENDING PAYMENT*
Shipping depends on location.
It's almost impossible for me to ship insured, but i can ship without having to fill in a customs form, so no risk at getting stung with import duties.  Cool 

Cheers, Dennis.

Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Null_zps2d2aad1f
Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Null_zps7cfb1b0eLuke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Null_zps0774f095Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Null_zps7a61f164Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Null_zps130681b1Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Null_zps24c9ced7Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Null_zpsa735c86cLuke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Null_zps0372f849Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Null_zps5a467318Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Null_zps01cfb1a4Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Null_zps5871390b

Here is how it looks On display in an acrylic case.

Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING* Null_zps6bcc1b4c
Back to top Go down

Luke Skywalker 12 Back B C8 condition Unpunched *PENDING*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1