The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTF Coins rough price list?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cejay
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
cejay

POTF Coins rough price list? Empty
PostSubject: POTF Coins rough price list?   POTF Coins rough price list? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Hi all,

I've been offered a few coins recently on various forums as I have decided to get the coins to go with my Last 17 POTF figures. Basically I think that is interpreted as Cat I and some of Cat II??

Is there a good site or posting for what the list of coins are and a rough guide to how much each might be worth? I know this is always hard to say but I am just after a rough estimate of what I should pay for each. Also it would be good to know in terms of worth for a mint coin as the condition of coins can vary a lot.

Cheers,

Chris
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: POTF Coins rough price list?   POTF Coins rough price list? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Hey Chris, here is a old fs post that gives a pretty good guide on prices. Craig_t and I have discussed a bit about putting together a guide I just need to work on compiling our data. I did write a guide some time ago on another forum and if you are interested I can mirror it here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: POTF Coins rough price list?   POTF Coins rough price list? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:05 pm

I really think that would be a great idea Shawn. I know it helped me along with coins.
Back to top Go down
cejay
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
cejay

PostSubject: Re: POTF Coins rough price list?   POTF Coins rough price list? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Cool, thanks for that. The list is pretty helpful actually.

It looks like I should be able to pick up most of the Last 17 fig coins fairly cheaply which is what I was hoping. Just the Anakin and Yak Face coin that will set me back a bit. I can handle that Smile

I'd been offered a nice Anakin coin for around the $60 mark and wasn't sure if that was a good price.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: POTF Coins rough price list?   POTF Coins rough price list? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:06 pm

$60 for Anakin is pretty good.

Tom N stil has a few Cat 2 coins left. He offers a great discount if you buy more than one and they are all in excellent condition where they come from a former Kenner employee.

I've mirrored my coin reference thread here.

Last edited by shawn_k on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
cejay
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
cejay

PostSubject: Re: POTF Coins rough price list?   POTF Coins rough price list? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:18 pm

Cool! Thanks for the heads up on the seller and for the info.
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: POTF Coins rough price list?   POTF Coins rough price list? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:30 am

There's also this article on the archive.

Coin Article

It doesn't really go into value/price too much, but it at least is a good guide post on what the different categories are. I think it's a great read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POTF Coins rough price list?   POTF Coins rough price list? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTF Coins rough price list?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1