The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Female Trooper?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ki4gsz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
ki4gsz

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:45 am

Morning all...

So I picked this up as either the find of the day or the sucker & his money are soon parted.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151030561588?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I've not found ANY reference that there was ever a female trooper made, however, I didn't want to possibly miss this if it was just my shoddy research. With 1,500 figures, it's possible I have a piece of junk, but just in case, does anyone know if there was a female trooper made?

Here are the ebay photos, and I'm not out a great deal, so the condition was secondary to the purchase.

Let me know what you think.

Female Trooper? T2ec1610Female Trooper? T2ec1611
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:04 am

That's just a regular Legacy space trooper:
Female Trooper? Spd_2009012122248_b

http://www.rebelscum.com/TLC32Space.asp
Back to top Go down
ki4gsz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
ki4gsz

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:10 am

tundra9 wrote:
That's just a regular Legacy space trooper:
Female Trooper? NEW-013

http://www.rebelscum.com/TLC32Space.asp

I'm only wondering about the KENNER-2005 marking. But I see the figure & know it's the same now. The legacy was 2008, I will have to wait a few days for this to be delivered & then I'll post "new" pics & info...

I had a feeling I was wrong, but a $2 placeholder is always ok too. My focus to the troopers & clones won't be wasted.
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:49 am

I believe the legacy space trooper was the first stormie to have a removable helmet....could be wrong though, but I can't find any others before 2008.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:32 pm

If you're after a female stormtrooper, one was issued in the Legacy collection 'Joker Squadron' Battle Pack.

[img]Female Trooper? Star-w11[/img]
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Mate id suggest getting a reference book, you can pick up a cheap $20 one like the star wars super collector wish book, it has basic pictures of every figure up to its edition number and a million other starwars items, it has every vintage figure pictured and named and every modern.
If you want the starwars figure bible the John Kellerman action figure book is great but until his second edition book comes out the 2nd hand prices are around 200 bucks.

Some of the other guys might like to chime in with a good reference book here, but id really suggest getting one, it will help you heaps, cheers
Back to top Go down
ki4gsz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
ki4gsz

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Aussie Fortuna wrote:
Mate id suggest getting a reference book, you can pick up a cheap $20 one like the star wars super collector wish book, it has basic pictures of every figure up to its edition number and a million other starwars items, it has every vintage figure pictured and named and every modern.
If you want the starwars figure bible the John Kellerman action figure book is great but until his second edition book comes out the 2nd hand prices are around 200 bucks.

Some of the other guys might like to chime in with a good reference book here, but id really suggest getting one, it will help you heaps, cheers

Thats the first time I've heard about the Wish Book... I have heard of the Kellerman & knew the next edition was due out soon.

That would be an awesome thread...

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:23 pm

I have seen them listed as that on amazon also
Back to top Go down
ki4gsz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
ki4gsz

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:25 pm

arohk wrote:
I have seen them listed as that on amazon also

Yeah, I did some further research & the one on Amazon is the same seller...
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:06 pm

the one I was thinking of that I seen was in the Joker squad pack the one you have after rechecking is a legacy space trooper deffinitly a guy the female hair colour is lighter and has no skull cap.
Back to top Go down
ki4gsz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
ki4gsz

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:43 pm

arohk wrote:
the one I was thinking of that I seen was in the Joker squad pack the one you have after rechecking is a legacy space trooper deffinitly a guy the female hair colour is lighter and has no skull cap.

I think that's how I missed the female. I was looking at carded, not multipacks. But looking at those battle packs, I see more troopers/clones in my future.
Back to top Go down
ki4gsz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
ki4gsz

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Well, I have the stumper here now...

It is marked 2005, but it does ALMOST appears the same as the 2008 Legacy Spacetrooper (minor detail differences - backs of hands are different, like leftovers from a mold?)

LL- Has LFL under date

RL - Hasbro / China / ????C (I'm seriously not sure what the 5 characters are except the last C)

:SOS:
Back to top Go down
dj121
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Got a photo of the figure in question?

If your trying to find info on specific figures, try THIS:  

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Ultimate-Action-Collection/dp/1452111308/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377458083&sr=8-1&keywords=steve+sansweet

It has photos of just about every figure from 1978 to the first half of 2012.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Female Trooper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trooper?   Female Trooper? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Female Trooper?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1