The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 Empty
PostSubject: FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7   FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi,

Today for sale is a selection of carded Meccano "La Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back square cards and a rare sealed example of the "Made in Spain" Trilogo MTV-7.

Shipping(Registered) and handling per figure would be €12,00 for Europe and €18,00 for the rest of the world.
Of course, i will combine shipping on multiple purchase.

Accepted payments are PayPal "GIFT" and Bank Account Transfert for European residents.

Ask any question at my e-mail address only : arco_iris2010@hotmail.com. This way, i can send you detailed pictures on demand without asking for your e-mail address.

Plus the description of each card, i posted pictures in High-Resolution the way you can appreciate the condition of the card and bubble. Don't hesitate to ask. (e-mail address above only please)

Thank you, Very Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meccano "La Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back cards :

FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 Img9930t.th FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 Img9931bis.th FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 Img9933rg.th FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 Img9933bis.th FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 Img9938w.th FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 Img9938bis.th FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 Img9940to.th FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 Img9940bis.th

- Power Droid : Very nice and flat card. Has a tear on the punch hole. Bubble is hold with a tape on the right hand side because a clean slice runing till top of the bubble, un-dented - SOLD
- Cispeo (Z-6PO) : Very nice and flat card, no crease, just some wear at the edges. Perfect factory sealed and clear bubble, no dent, no crack - SOLD
- Le Cdt de l'Etoile Noire : Very nice and flat card, no crease, un-punched card. Perfect factory sealed and clear bubble, no dent, no crack - €1250,00
- Ben Kenobi : Very nice and flat card, light crease on right hand border. Factory sealed and clear bubble with small dent on upper right hand corner, no crack - €250,00

Trilogo boxed MTV-7 (sealed) :

FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 Img9935r.th FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 Img9934tq.th

- Trilogo MTV-7 : Case fresh and sealed example of a "Made in Spain" boxed Trilogo MTV-7. Maybe the only known factory sealed example, perfect seal tapes - €1350,00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, ask any question at my e-mail address only : arco_iris2010@hotmail.com. This way, i can send you detailed pictures on demand without asking for your e-mail address.

Thank you,

JC Very Happy

Last edited by Panastur on Wed May 15, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7   FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:47 am

hi juan,

email sent Cool
Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7   FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:22 am

Z-6PO is SOLD...

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7   FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS - Meccano "Guerre des Etoiles" 20 back and Trilogo MTV-7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1