The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eBay seller luminal20

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

eBay seller  luminal20 Empty
PostSubject: eBay seller luminal20   eBay seller  luminal20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Just wanted to 'warn' those who find items from this seller (luminal20).

Bought a Rebel Soldier 'Hoth Battle Gear' on the 15th, paid $8 for Priority Mail and today, after waiting 4 days, messages asking about the tracking. To which I got the reply... "Well, I have been looking for a missing figure (not yours) before I send it". I was a bit confused considering I could give a rip about someone else's auction and expected mine to be mailed. He added "It should be mailed by Monday or Tuesday". Well, I asked for a refund for the $8 to which, he wold not. So I cancelled the whole transaction and since, he has been harassing me via the messages on eBay saying things like "I don't give a shit about your kids getting this," etc.

So be warned, this guy is a jerk and a loon. Stay away from him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

eBay seller  luminal20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay seller luminal20   eBay seller  luminal20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Shame on him for being a Shitty Seller Suspect Great job in cancelling :clap: Monday or Tuesday up yours If someone chooses to accept the responsibility of doing business they should be held accountable for their actions or maybe I should say lack of actions :I am stupid:

Loving the coment about "I don't give a shit about your kids getting this," lol!
Back to top Go down

eBay seller luminal20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1