The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hans Ole's collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

Hans Ole's collection Empty
PostSubject: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi

Here are some pictures off my collection. At the moment I'm mainly hunting ROTJ MOC's and some other MOC's. I'm not collection L.L. but I have klaatu, nikto, hs trench coat, hs bespin and yoda. For my HS collection I'm only after a few things, Han Solo trench coat camo on collars, HS small head on SW card, and then I'm done.

Woops wrong line. sorry Sleep
Hans Ole's collection 2485582110090064629S425x425Q85

Hans Ole's collection 2585248920090064629S425x425Q85

Hans Ole's collection 2976759570090064629S425x425Q85

Hans Ole's collection 2507144600090064629S425x425Q85

Hans Ole's collection 2779776190090064629S425x425Q85

Hans Ole's collection 2026002160090064629S425x425Q85

Hope you enjoyed the pictures

cheers michael
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Nice Michael, real VC Jawa?

I remember a while back when you had your GG focus, that was cool, a shame you stopped but Han solo is cooler Wink

Nice collection room and display, I personally think that minimalistic displays are much nicer at times, great collection !
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:27 pm

I love your collection,

it really really looks haimish/homey.

"small" collection but very very fine! (indeed it isnt small, but I lost corespondence to reality :I am stupid: )

and very well presented!!

any planed purchases....things you´re looking for??

wolff
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Joe_O wrote:
real VC Jawa? !

Yes it has to be. Wink I bought from a collector at scum. the cape has the right collar and the right pateren on the vinyl. The armholes are realy tight and the blaster is the none dot version. But you newer know. Do you think at you gues and determin from pictures if it's real or not.

Joe_O wrote:

I remember a while back when you had your GG focus, that was cool, a shame you stopped but Han solo is cooler Wink

Nice collection room and display, I personally think that minimalistic displays are much nicer at times, great collection !

Thansk joe. Well I'm a little sad that I hade to sell the gam guard collection. But I realy was in money need at the time. Last autum i solded all my Star Wars items. Maby i keept 10 or 15 items. So moc and a few gam gaurds was still in my hands.

Han Solo is cool. But It's realy a big focus. That's why i will keep it simpel and only whant to have a few items in the focus or collection.

cheers michael
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:42 pm

wbobafett wrote:
I love your collection,

it really really looks haimish/homey.

"small" collection but very very fine! (indeed it isnt small, but I lost corespondence to reality :I am stupid: )

and very well presented!!

any planed purchases....things you´re looking for??

wolff

Thanks Wolff.

Maby I sould take some pictures of my loose collection some day. Most of the loose collection are boxed up. There are a few nice varations macoa biker scout, molded head luke jedi ect.

At the moment I looking for the following:

loose:
DT saber luke skywalker

MOC:
HS small head on SW
HS trench coat camo on collars
r2 on sw
3po on sw
tie fighter pilot ROTJ
DSD ROTJ
Yoda ROTJ
Luke skywalker tatooin picture
AtAt driver ROTJ
But I think I will ending up collection all the figurins that was soled on retun of the jedi cards. I think that they are the coolest.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:46 pm

I think you will end up just buying everything Michael LOL

I really agree with Wolff, your collection is tidy, that is hard to achieve when there is so much to buy.

I love looking at huge collections also but a neat and tidy display is something many people cannot achieve (yet strive to!)

Sometimes collection rooms look more like storage rooms.. affraid
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:48 pm

funny,

every one is looking for a dt luke.

whats with ben and vader??? To rare I know ...these are the only two I will never have I think Sad

interesting is: nearly nobody tries to get them....maybe this is a chance!

wolff
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:54 pm

There are few more DT Lukes in existence than Ben or Vader I am afraid Wolff!

The DT Lukes were included in the early bird sets in baggies as well as some early carded figures, as far as I know the Ben and Vader DT's were all a very early production run and were only included on early carded figures (some of which were samples given to toy companies like Irwins toys if you remember the U graded DT set argument recently)
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Well I'm a student at the moment so no DT vader or ben for me at the moment. Smile I would be luckey to get a DT luke for that matter. But only for 6-7 more months the I'm finish at my eduction. Very Happy

Now I realy think it's a big compliment that you gues think my collection is tidy. I'm realy trying to be selectiv with what I bye. I don't what all beasts, ships, playset and so on. I have some ruels regarding what I bye, and try stick to those ruels. For eksample I only whant the ships I had in childhood and those ships most be boxed. Regarding varaitions I only what variations that you can spot just looking at the figurins from a distans. So I realy don't care if it's made in HK or china. An I try to have as little as posibel boxed up. The items must be on the shelf's in my office. (But I do have 2 big boxes with star wars items. Wink )

cheers Michael
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:37 pm

hansole wrote:
Well I'm a student at the moment so no DT vader or ben for me at the moment. Smile I would be luckey to get a DT luke for that matter. But only for 6-7 more months the I'm finish at my eduction. Very Happy
l

I hope the best for you, but time couldnt be more worse! I´ve finished studying in october....so no work for me till now Sad

Trying to get self-employed buisnessman....tough times!

Again: Best luck

wolff
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Awesome limelight Michael!

Some great looking MOC's there buddy

I love that Han Solo 65 back Emperor offer and the ROTJ Leia Organa they look in top condition!

I also got rid of a few items of my collection over the last 18 months and just kept and started to purchase items i really really want / enjoy which has allowed me to display them much better!

You mentioned your looking for a Small Head Han SW did you see Andy's (Plantman) ESB Small Head Han MOC for sale on RS?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:56 pm

I am so impressed that you can stick to your collecting rules. The result is a fabulous display Smile Your old Gam Guard focus got me interested in the "fat guys"
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:26 am

Good idea Wolff, maybe now IS the time to chase a DT Vader or Kenobi...

Great stuff though Michael, i enjoyed your display a lot mate!!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:00 am

Tank1252 wrote:
Good idea Wolff, maybe now IS the time to chase a DT Vader or Kenobi...

I have to learn to shut up :I am stupid: lol!
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:08 am

Haha m8!
Don't think it is gonna happen for me any time soon....
:Drool:
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:46 am

Tanks for the nice words. ;-)
I do have an idea for a new focus, and I will be working on it for some time. It's much like the gam guard. ;-)
And I do have 4 itmes at them moment. king
The Han Solo "focus" is to big for me i realy don't whant that many items that a HS focus will included.

wbobafett wrote:
hansole wrote:
l

I hope the best for you, but time couldnt be more worse! I´ve finished studying in october....so no work for me till now Sad

Trying to get self-employed buisnessman....tough times!

Well good luck to you to. I was on a trip with my eduction some weekes ago to germany. We was at Trimet's alumium plant in Hamborg and they told us that the german marked is starting to get better so maby the good times is around the corner. Now I don't ekspekt to get a job right after my education. all industriel produktion in denmark is cutting back at the moment and it will take time to get the industry back on track. So I think I will get into teaching if it's posibel.
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:07 pm

Great looking collection mate Cool
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:52 pm

A very nicely organized collection. I am not a fan of clutter and everything is nicely spaced which really gives every piece a chance to stand out.

I think you might need a new picture though, i would expect a few more ROTJ MOCs have arrived since those were taken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:39 am

That is a nice collection mate. Not huge, but some minty figures & some variants that are not easy to come by. Good stuff!! cheers
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:38 pm

A littel up date

Hans Ole's collection 2475506680090064629S600x600Q85

Hans Ole's collection 2959197090090064629S600x600Q85

Hans Ole's collection 2397739580090064629S600x600Q85

Well I have deseded to display my loose collection. But I should newer have done that. I have noticed that I'm missing 1 of the basic figurines. I really didn’t know. But can you see which figurine that's missing.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Trick question? IG88 & Weequay :?:
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:04 pm

aussiejames wrote:
Trick question? IG88 & Weequay :?:

lol!

Yes you are right. Well Weequay is in toghter with the jabba palace gang, in front of han solo carbonite. But you are right that IG 88 is missing :scratch:

lol!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:06 pm

?????? IG-88 ??????
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:06 pm

DAMN YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:08 pm

LOL @ Coach taking a whole 10 minutes to check the pictures haha

Nice one James, fastest loose figure spotter in the world lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hans Ole's collection   Hans Ole's collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hans Ole's collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next