The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mark_Yeo
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Alternatively, I suppose it would be Jota's collection bounce -
Back to top Go down
cdog07
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:30 am

Hyver's................great mix of foreign, oddball,etc. ...Also his display style is one of my all time favs.
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:46 am

Wow that Guy jota got a amazing collection
Does somebody here remember these japanese Guy with a amazing collection, i think he had make his fortune designing shoes/rap artist.
There is a clip on youtube with Him show off his collection i Will try to find it Very Happy

>https://youtu.be/waKYV9YJpBI
Back to top Go down
madhatter1220
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
madhatter1220

PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:16 pm

yeah-sus wrote:
Wow that Guy jota got a amazing collection
Does somebody here remember these japanese Guy with a amazing collection, i think he had make his fortune designing shoes/rap artist.
There is a clip on youtube with Him show off his collection i Will try to find it Very Happy

>https://youtu.be/waKYV9YJpBI

His name is Tomoaki Nagao he goes by Nigo. Your right he is a Japanese music producer, DJ and creator of A Bathing Ape clothing line. I love his display.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:00 pm

I have never seen Jotas or Nigos collection they do look very impressive, thanks for sharing them videos.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:24 am

Come on Wolff, you must be talking about some other guy/Steve : ) Thank you!
I'm not sure how to reply to this one??? I am stunned by many of the collections I've seen. I could probably name off 100 names on TIG that have an incredible piece in their collection...
But Lisa Stevens and Victor K. Wertz's collection of prototypes is pretty crazy. I've talked to Lisa about my first shot DSD. She and her husband own the concept mock-up DSD figure with the bug head, that you've seen in the Euro/German advertisement. They also own one of the biggest and best prototype collections in the world....
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:13 am

The_Dark_Artist wrote:
Lisa Stevens and Victor K. Wertz's
Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 Theater5907
http://www.modernhometheater.com/virtualtours/star_wars/slideshow/index.html
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:29 am

Cool room, but that's a very small screen for such an elaborate lay-out, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:46 am

After a massive thinking for the last days i think i will go for this collection

Im not a AFA fan but he`s got a lot of cool expensive variants that can fill up holes in my collection Very Happy

Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 IMG_21092

the whole collection including an AFA 90 red cape Bib Fortuna, AFA 90 J-Slot Rocket Fett, AFA 85 L-Slot Rocket Fett, AFA 80 Black Cape Squid Head, AFA 85 Uzay Bluestars, AFA 75-Q Uzay Headman, AFA 85 DT Kenobi, AFA 90 Vader, & an AFA 80 Glasslite Vlix.

It belongs to a guy on RS named ALOTOFNUNB
Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 IMG_21081

Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 IMG_21072
Back to top Go down
madhatter1220
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
madhatter1220

PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:04 pm

@ yeah-sus I've always really liked that collection but I never knew who's it was. Thanks for the info and thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:52 pm

As a loose and fledgling variant collector i really like Pat's "retrorewindtoys" loose collection, he has a huge numberof mint figure variants :Drool: I'm also jealous of Mr Wolffs collection as he is the grand master of loose variants, but also of his amazing skills at building the most mind blowing dioramas bow
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:06 pm

I have wanted to reply to this thread since it popped up but I honestly don't know enough of the players to really say.
There is the obvious of Sansweet but there are soooooo many cool ones already shown in this thread.

That AFA collection is, well, WOW! I like the concept of the enclosed loose figs and it does make displaying consistent and easy to manage, clean and re-arrange at will. A tad expensive, but so far, for me, acquiring loose figs one by one until I find the 'keeper' is costing more than just buying one single AFA and cutting it out for my purposes.

Anyway... so far, aside from the obscene Sansweet and some others, I think that AFA collection is making blood flow in places it shouldn't for Star Wars figures so that would be my choice at the moment.
Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........   Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Answer This - "I wish I had (___________)'s collection because........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2