The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chris.75 limelight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

chris.75 limelight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:10 am

Great little room you have going Chris.
I love it:cheers: 
I can tell you my favourite, but you already know.lol! 
CoO poster is a great idea.

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:59 pm

thanks Oscar, i have a lot to thank you for. My Vader collection would not be half of what it is today without your kind help cheers bow 

the other half i have James to thank for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:29 pm

chris.75 wrote:
Thanks Andy, any chance of a limelight from you? I bet your stormie focus is looking pretty good mate Very Happy
Not that big at the mo Chris, but I'm working on it mate, I love my Ledy & PBP Stormies cheers
When I get a few more I'd love to do some sort of limelight Very Happy
Can't believe I missed your video first time I checked out your limelight, Awesome mate, you have quite a collection, how long have you been collecting mate ?
I've only been back in the game since April this year mate, but loving it cheers
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Thanks Andy,
I've been collecting ever since i was a kid on and off. Fairly constantly through the nineties and then it all got packed away into storage (the loft) when my wife and I first got a place together in the early naughties. Thats where it stayed until about three years ago when i got it all down with the mind of sorting through it all to sell on eBay. soon as i opened up those boxes and looked inside, my passion for the hobby was instantly reignited and so i began to start collecting again. I finally got it all back on display again about a year ago.
I look forward to seeing your limelight on here sometime in the near future Andy.
I'd also really love to see a limelight from Oscar someday bounce
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Cheers Chris cheers
I too would love to see an Oscar Vader limelight cheers
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:53 pm

lol! 
Im working on it.thinking study 
I just cant find the right cabinet to suit my needs.
Considering going down the custom made cabinet path,
but its going to hurt financially.Sad 
I have to step into 2nd gear.Sleep 
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:41 pm

Don't know how I missed this before. Fantastic little setup.
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:38 pm

Thanks Bryan, sorry it's so out of date though Embarassed

here's a few more recent pics, its such a small place to try and take decent pics in No

chris.75 limelight - Page 2 IMG_6154_zpspeqzlcvl

chris.75 limelight - Page 2 IMG_9454_zpsdxsynior

chris.75 limelight - Page 2 IMG_9455_zpsxpajwad9
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:29 am

So much Star Wars goodness :buzzing: Now that your getting into other variants (pbp, Ledy, etc) are you going to separate them out by manufacture? I only have a few pbp figures so I am going to mix them into my kenners I think, but I have a ton of Ledy stuff so I am going to give it a separate area in my display to keep them separated. I have begun going through everything and may have pics up sometime this weekend. It is a shame it has taken me this long. I already can see I don't have the room to display all of my variants and coo differences so some will have to stay in storage. I bought a ton of the protech stands to use and am happy with them, but they are rather large so I may change that eventually. The protech stands are 2inches and that is a lot larger than some of the figures really need.
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:46 pm

at the moment Bryan, as space is very limited I have my variants tightly displayed in order of character and line appearance, so starting with SW, ending in ROTJ/POTF (but not in order of MOC appearance yet).

Eventually as I collect more of the different Lines like Poch, PBP, Ledy, GL etc.. then yeah it would be great to have each set displayed separately. But I will need to put up either more shelving, or rip everything out and put display cabinets on the left side only and at the back centre.

I hope to expand my Ledy and GL lines this year, but the way things are going at the moment it seems heavily PBP and Poch led, which of course is no bad thing Very Happy

thanks for looking.
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Awesome collection thx for sharing
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:59 pm

This looks like a really cozy room to get lost in!

Who needs new shelving when you can buy more vintage? cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chris.75 limelight   chris.75 limelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chris.75 limelight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2