The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD Empty
PostSubject: Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD   Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:06 am

PRICE: $550 FIRM! Please don't PM me with lower offers! Extremely hard to find.
You can do your research on Ebay and other places, and you will see my price is VERY fair. ONLY found in France. 2 of the Meccano Fetts are MINT! They consist of 2 different smooth legs and 2 different coo legs (4 total versions). This is it! Own all 4 versions in your collection (possibly the only collection to have all 4?).
I plan on mailing these in the USA only! Price for mailing is $13 with tracking number. If someone outside the USA wants these please PM, but you will be responsible for any lost package. I am a trusted member on RS and TIG.
-Steve

Set is SOLD

Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD Mecc_f24
Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD Mecc_f25
Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD Mecc_f26
Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD Mecc_f27
Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD Mecc_f28

Last edited by The_Dark_Artist on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD   Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Bump... This is a hard set to let go of. I really want to sell these guys together because it is a complete set of all 4 Meccano Fett versions. 2 smooth leg versions (see the difference under the back knee) and 2 coo leg versions (see the mold difference, space between the "1" and "9" in 1979)...
This is truly a beautiful and complete set for the variant Fett collector. Again, I don't know of another collection that has all 4 versions.
-Steve
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD   Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:04 am

I've gotten a few emails about breaking these up and selling individually...
Just wanted to say because it is a complete set, I'd like to keep them together and sell as a complete set. I'd really not like to break up the group....
Thanks, -Steve
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD   Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Sad to see these go, but they are going to a very good home : )
Set is SOLD!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD   Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Steve,

Is this the end of your personnel mecc fett army?

Congrats on yet another sale, I promise to look after mine Wink

Stefan
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD   Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Hi Stefan. Thanks for the kind words. It helps to hear you will take good care of yours.
Yes, these 4 I just sold to a major Fett collector are the last, and were my pride and joy Sad but I know he will take very good care of them too.
All my best, -Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD   Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meccano Fett, ALL 4 versions! 2 are MINT... Price: $550 FIRM! SOLD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1