The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! Empty
PostSubject: Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED!   Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:55 am

Hey All,

Spring cleaning has come early! I am in the midst of going through my Star Wars junkyard & wanted to see if anyone needed/wanted this stuff. All I ask is that you pay the shipping. I am going to the Post Office on Friday, so I can mail it out then & then you can just refund me the exact total. For some of the bigger stuff, please keep in mind I may have to buy a box. I will try to use what I have here but I can't make any promises I won't have to run out to buy a box, so that will be factored into any shipping costs. I live in the US btw so I will ship everything the cheapest as possible. Thanks!

Pat

First off, is a Macau COO Biker Scout. I got this a year ago in a collection from France. I gave the figure a bath & was horrified to see what happened next... (gone!)

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! 002-4_zps40459e4d

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! 003-5_zps5e5437d8

Pretty hot, huh? I see a couple of these on eBay atm for $150+ so here is your chance to grab one for $3-5 depending on where you live Very Happy

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! 004-5_zps81331b5a

Some modern stuff, outside of the figures & the Speeder Bike I don't know what any of this stuff is called. So feel free to say the "red thing" Lol! Maybe grab it for your kids to play with?

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! 005-2_zps9581bfa5

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! 006-3_zps3c2076ce (gone!)

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! 007-3_zpsc7bede79 (gone!)

It's not Star Wars, but still free!

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! 008-3_zps1e9ce8c6

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! 010-3_zps13f0a9c9

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! 009-4_zpsbcd24b77

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! 011-3_zps536c355e

Last edited by RetroRewindToys on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED!   Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Pat

I would be interested in the broken loose vintage figures and accessories for customizing.
PM sent
Thanks

Clint
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED!   Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 am

everything is gone! many thanks guys! Mods please delete!
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED!   Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free To A Good Home - Just Pay Shipping! (More Stuff Added) CLAIMED!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1