The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 pm

This is long overdue! The last time I did one of these I had 12 backs, AFA figures, baggies, mailers, bootlegs, etc
Well, all the stuff has been sold/traded so I could focus solely on loose figures (COO variants, paint variants, etc). I hope you enjoy the pictures & thanks for looking!
Pat

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 10_zpsa4c9c13f

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 1_zpsdf0aaffe

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 2_zps5b105eb3

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 4_zps4fc08333

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 3_zps58610d52

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 5_zps3c982722

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 6_zps1149e9f3

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 7_zps7b9854b4

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 9_zpsbabf3f90

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 8_zpsaecad662

How I am able to make sense of it all!

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 11_zps6e8268b0

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 0_zps44538374

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 1_zpsd3edb887

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 2_zpscf37d754

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 3_zps22d71718

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 4_zps8d12cd68

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 5_zpsc712e057

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 6_zps9d6c35d7

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 7_zpse21ca7c2

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 8_zps6a9ac406
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Oh, I've been looking forward to this limelight Very Happy Awesome set up, love the labeling system but that's not all of them? So you're down to 'needing' how many now?
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 pm

That looks great. Love the display cabinets as well.
Well done, :clap:
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Hey James! Thank you for the compliments Very Happy I am down to missing 29 figures to finish Wolff's guide. Some of them are pretty easy (ie Blue Snag, Yak Face), & then some that just never seem to pop up (CCP #4, DSC #6). I'm also down to about 50 weapons to have them all complete, the 2 weapon figures (CCP & Bespin Luke) make up the majority of my missing weapons.

Thanks Clint! The displays cases are from Ikea, I cannot recommend them enough.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:56 pm

I don't know what to even say!!!

Man that is some collection. For me, I like the organization and line up. Its great too see them so well categorized.

Im on my mobile, can't wait to check them out again from my PC!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Great and inspiring collection, Pat!!! :clap:

Well displayed too!

Thanks for sharing.

BTW: What did that one Luke Bespin do, as he had to stand in the corner? Very Happy

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 4_zps4fc08333

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Thanks for the kind words John & Marco! The Luke Bespin that's "in the corner" (Lol!) is the one with the eyes on the back of the head! It's like my favorite figure ever lol!

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) Photobucket-3653-1326248260228

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) Photobucket-5734-1326248278403
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 am

Wow, fantastic displays! I really love how you've labelled the bottom of the stands to help you keep them organized.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:42 am

WOW!!!!
That is one DAMN fine collection and set up you have.
Is that 21 Vader's i count? 21 COO for him. Are you still missing any Vader's.
Loved seeing this.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:50 am

WOW That is a breathtaking collection and display! Simply stunning! Love it Congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
plantainman
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
plantainman

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am

SWEET CHEESES! that is one hot looking display Retro, well done.

Regarding the Boba Fetts...You have 10 displayed. Are these the variants of TAIWAN / HONG KONG / LILY LEDY only? Do you have the Tri-boba's displayed?

Which 10 Boba's are you classing as the variants?

good luck hunting down the rest of your collection. Ironically You'll be sad when its finished lol

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:08 am

OMG !!!, Although i'm a varaint collector so far I have stayed away for collecting different COO's but I know one day it will happen. :scratch:

My focus is to have a complete set of Kenner/Ledy/Glasslite, and other major paint/mould variants.

Example...

Han Solo (Small Head)
Han Solo (Large Head)
Han Solo (Glasslite)
Han Solo (White Moulded Legs)
Han Solo (POCH) <-- Still looking for this one

Well done :Drool:
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:19 am

Thanks for the compliments guys! If I was a superhero my super power would be O.C.D. lol!
To better clarify my labeling system, it's basically Wolff's COO guide - everything is labeled using that with the exception of Bespin Luke. For Luke I am using Alex's (Gen. Khan) Luke guide. I also collect paint variants, so if 2 figures have the same COO but different colored paint apps, then it's fair game! When I first started this about 4 years ago, condition was everything, today not so much. Some of these variants never seem to pop up & if I can snag it I will regardless of condition. A perfect example of this is the one beat to hell R2-D2 Sensorscope (COO #5) in there.

@ Oscar - The Vaders I have are: #1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 7- 9, 12-14, 16, 19-23. I have found a few not in the COO guide. Of those, 12 have lettered hilts (no new one's to add to your list) & I have been keeping an eye out for a extra "A" for ya!

@ plantainman - The Fetts are #1-7 & then I have 4 versions of COO #2 - all with very slight paint differences either in the face, armor or belt. The 2nd Fett (pictured below) with the really dark face & belt came from France, I doubt it means anything but it's noted on his stand.

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) 001_zpse62bdd6f

Thanks Walkie! I think you forgot to add Top Toys to your list of complete sets (unless you already finished!)

Thanks again for the compliments guys! If you have any questions LMK & I will gladly answer them to the best of my ability!

Pat
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Congrats Pat - great collection my friend :clap:

Like others have said, i love the way that you have them displayed Smile

I really need to limelight soon myself Sad I keep saying i will year after year
but until i can get quality photographs like Wolff's for instance and some display
space then i fear it will be a while yet...let's see Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:54 pm

Great collection Pat Cool Really good to see your first limelight, and looks like a lot of work has gone into hunting all those down. Congrats mate cheers
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Wow Pat....that looks awesome!!!

I cannot understand how coo collectors can even display their stuff! I needed to grab a few of those every day over years for comparison.....so congrats....your figures seem to have at least some time for their own..LOL

Great collection! When you are finished I will publish the new coo guide....so that you can go on... Wink

Cheers

wolff

Lee_m wrote:

I really need to limelight soon myself Sad I keep saying i will year after year
but until i can get quality photographs like Wolff's for instance and some display
space then i fear it will be a while yet...let's see Smile

Just DO IT!!! At least for me buddy!!! The greatest mystery of all= Lee's collection! I...well....NEED to see it...at least one time in my life before I die Razz
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:04 pm

Thanks guys! I appreciate it! Lee I would pay to see your collection! Lol, but I would Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flycasual
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
flycasual

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Cracking display!! I like what it represents, not to mention how it looks. Smile

I have that French Boba Fett as well, I think. I'll have to check ...
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:16 pm

Thanks Wolff! That means a lot coming from you! Your guide & _Rog_'s guide are what inspired me to start all of this Very Happy

Thanks Greg! I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:01 pm

:clap:
Pat, my good friend, just AWESOME! I am so impressed with your collection and display!!!!! I think it's really cool to see all your hard work and coo research put together in those pictures. Maybe someday I can see it in person if I ever travel out East. My son would just LOVE to see it also.
My hat goes off to your incredible collection Stormie Smiley
All my best, -Steve
ps- bow
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Thanks Steve! That would be amazing if we could meet in person. You're always welcome in my house Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:10 am

RetroRewindToys wrote:

@ Oscar - The Vaders I have are: #1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 7- 9, 12-14, 16, 19-23. I have found a few not in the COO guide. Of those, 12 have lettered hilts (no new one's to add to your list) & I have been keeping an eye out for a extra "A" for ya.

Thanks Pat, any help is always good. Laughing cheers

A few more letters iv'e come across for Vader Saber if your interested to add to your run.
LiliLedy saber- P, R
Early sabers- BB, BP, Q, and a weird one :C,
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:19 am

Thanks Oscar, I will definitely be adding those to the list. The "BP" one, I haven't seen any 2 letter combinations so do you think it could be a "BB" that was worn down to a "BP"? Plmk what you think about that!
Back to top Go down
plantainman
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
plantainman

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 am

RetroRewindToys wrote:

To better clarify my labeling system, it's basically Wolff's COO guide - everything is labeled using that with the exception of Bespin Luke. For Luke I am using Alex's (Gen. Khan) Luke guide.

Thx.

Could someone "in the know" please point me in the direction of the mentioned guides, my forum searching is still lacking results. Thanks
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:47 am

plantainman wrote:
RetroRewindToys wrote:

To better clarify my labeling system, it's basically Wolff's COO guide - everything is labeled using that with the exception of Bespin Luke. For Luke I am using Alex's (Gen. Khan) Luke guide.

Thx.

Could someone "in the know" please point me in the direction of the mentioned guides, my forum searching is still lacking results. Thanks

This is the COO guide.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/gallery/Vintage-Star-Wars-COO-Guide/Vintage-Star-Wars-COO-Guide-cat_c43.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)   My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Loose Collection - (Picture Heavy)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next