The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection Empty
PostSubject: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:44 am

i dont know if this is the place to put this ,

but i wouldent know where else to put it to get more attention

ive been hit with a big ass bill , plus i know that my garage bill for the car is coming soon after this one

so i need a lot of cash , really fast , really fast

so , iam putting up alot of things for sale , and will be putting them directly on ebay

to get them sold as fast as possible

i just wanted to let you guy's know that if theire is anything in my collections a side from the bikerscouts and speederbike

that you are keen on , let me now , and send me an offer, to avoid ebay fee's

i might let go of a bootleg bikerscout maybe 2or 3, but also my game and watches skateboards and other items are availeble

, iam death serious here , today i even axcepted a night shift job that was presented to me a month ago , on top of my dayjob

so i want be online as much anymore at night Sad Sad Sad

i will also but a link in the classifeids tonight
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:48 am

, what i really wanted to say aswell , is that , iam letting you guy's , get first chance , at the point that i put it on ebay , i will post it on other forums aswell

sorry for the depressed mood on this page guy's
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 am

Sad news Jimmy. Sad I hope your able to raise the funds you need without having to sell any of your focus. The bills always seem to come all at once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:58 am

thanks shawn, tell me about it

luckely the rent is already paid for,

it's these big as bill for the skateshop , wich useally are no probleme , but with today's econamie

and last years taxes , iam reall fucked , if something doesnt happen soon i might have to stop close down my shop

and i really dont want to knowing that i one year my bank loan is fully paid for

iam really hopeing that everything in the display can stay

and everything out the display's will be sold fast

iam really trusting on my skateboards to bring in the big amounts needed

problems is really me not like to sell these items i hunted down for so long

it hurts big time , but this time teire is no getting away from it and i have to do what i have to do
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:03 am

shawn_k wrote:
Sad news Jimmy. Sad I hope your able to raise the funds you need without having to sell any of your focus. The bills always seem to come all at once.

I feel your pain on that one!!!

Over the past couple of months my wife and I have been saving for a house.... In the mean time ive had to fork over more than $5,000 for repairs to my car!!!!

Thats a lot of house and star wars money down the tube!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:11 am

Sorry to hear that Jimmy, hope it works out.

Just a thought, you could sell some stuff with a "right of first refusal" as part of it. What is means is if the buyer wants to sell the item, you have first chance to buy it back. For some of the harder to find items it is a good way to at least keep the option open.

I will also say you should get it in writing to be safe as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:19 am

thanks guy's , and thanks alex for the first sale of the fire sale

hope this shit periode will be behind me fast without to much damage
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:20 am

Sounds a nightmare jimmy I feel your pain as I just got hit with a big bill at work myself.

Sit down and prioritise what to sell what to keep

I'm on my phone so ill add some more advice later buddy

Are there skateboard forums where u could sell your boards?
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:24 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Sounds a nightmare jimmy I feel your pain as I just got hit with a big bill at work myself.

Couldn't have said it better myself Jimmy. That's great advice!

I'm sorry you've had to come to this decision. That's never an easy thing to do. Especially when your hand is forced.

Let me know if there's anything that I can do to help. And like John said, ask for "Right of First Refusal" on all the hard to find pieces.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:24 am

jaymassive619 wrote:

thanks jay , and yes ive been a member on the biggest one for over six years now so

i will post them there aswell

come to thing about it , there are some sw collectors up there aswell , will drop them a pm with the link to here
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:27 am

thanks chris ,

iam gonna take a pic , with most things in there that

i got and post it here before the classifeids

because my limelight doesnt really show it all
Back to top Go down
BatintheBelfry
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BatintheBelfry

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:40 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:

Yeah, really sorry to hear about your bad news, Jimmy. I can only hope things pick up for you and get back to normal as quickly as possible.

Although I must seem a right vulture/cunt with that first sale... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599624@N00/
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Sorry to hear this news Jim but don't worry things will turn out ok, you can always buy back what you sold !

All the best !
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:15 pm

BatintheBelfry wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:

Yeah, really sorry to hear about your bad news, Jimmy. I can only hope things pick up for you and get back to normal as quickly as possible.

Although I must seem a right vulture/cunt with that first sale... Embarassed

not at all bro , i even put it a little extra on top off the extra i already promissed

and i'll try to to the same for any tig member

thanks you so much

and joe , your absolutly right, now what can i sell to you that you can sell me back, lol Wink

at least on the bright side , if things work out like i hope , i'll have , a mean ass long feedback list afterwards Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Sorry to hear that Jimmy. I went through the same thing last year when I sold off my collection to pay bills. Shit hurts, but I'm slowly getting it back now.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:09 pm

thanks chris ,

i just hope alot will go to good collector home's
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Sorry to hear about your bad news Jimmy!

I'm sure everything will work out in the end mate! Very Happy

Regarding your collection,i would try & keep your focus if possible & just sell everything else as they would be easier to replace.

I'm pretty sure all the lads here would give you first refusal on any items that you sell them anyway! Cool

Sincere best wishes for the future! Very Happy

Mark.
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Sorry to hear you news man.

I hope you manage to work through it OK

All the best dude.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:03 pm

What the hell???

Jim lad, what u been doing dude? I could name a few things you could sell before you part with yer Star Wars gear m8
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Jeez Jimmy, sorry to hear your news mate.

Some good advice from the lads already.

I hope you manage to raise the funds and not have to sell off your favourite decks.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Get rid if that car too, you never use it your always in here Wink
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 am

also sorry to hear that man. good luck with the sales and hope you're in the black soon.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:41 am

Damn jimmy, that sux dude. Feel for ya m8.
1 word of advice tho m8, don't get yourself deep in debt, if it ain't gonna work, walk away.
I'm sure it ain't gonna come to that m8. Fingers crossed for ya.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:53 am

thanks tim for the advice, hope it wont come that far

on the bright side , i get to make a lot of advertisment for the forum , btw have you heard of the impirial gunnary formum..... shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:

on the bright side , i get to make a lot of advertisment for the forum , btw have you heard of the impirial gunnary formum..... shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection Icon_smile

there is the first one now , welcome deejems shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection 755722
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection   shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shit hit the van big time ,forced to sell a big chunk of the collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next