The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcarty
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
dcarty

FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Empty
PostSubject: FS: Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories    FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Hello Everybody,

I'm trimming down the collection. These are all vintage figures from my childhood and overall they are all in excellent condition with tight joints and clean paint. I was pretty much past playing with these things by the time ROTJ came around and I mostly set them up for display. The weapons and Backer Boards are original to each figure as well. I haven't been able to locate Admiral Ackbar's baton so he's the only one missing anything.

If anyone wants to make a reasonable offer on the whole lot I'm certainly willing to make a deal and of course multiple figures will have combined shipping.

Figures are $9 each plus shipping:

Logray:
FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Th_DSC_0110

Chief Chirpa:
FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Th_DSC_0108

Teebo:
FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Th_DSC_0106

Admiral Ackbar:
FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Th_DSC_0104

Bib Fortuna:
FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Th_DSC_0100

Lando Jabba's Palace:
FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Th_DSC_0098

Gamorean Guard:
FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Th_DSC_0097

Nikto:
FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Th_DSC_0095

Weequay:
FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Th_DSC_0091

Jabba Playset is complete and in almost un-played with condition. The plastic is still pliable but stiff. Asking $30 plus shipping:
FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Th_DSC_0124

Vintage Mail-Away weapons/equipment. Asking $7 plus shipping:
FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Th_DSC_0118

Thank you for looking!

Dave

Last edited by dcarty on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories    FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:38 pm

PM sent with friendly advice. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
JohnF
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: FS: Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories    FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:31 am

PM sent regarding a transaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories    FS:  Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Vintage loose ROTJ Figures with boards, Jabba, Speeder Bike, Accessories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1