The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aussie_Nick
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Aussie_Nick

Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again Empty
PostSubject: Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again   Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 am

I'm trying to find some info on how to make the 12" Leia's hair into a bun.I've had a look on the net with no luck so far.If anyone has a link that would be great.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again   Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:30 am

No pictures anymore but it's a start. http://forum.rebelscum.com/t998533/ Maybe contact Lee Bullock(or Mike Strange). If you find pics please post them up Smile

edit: do you have the 'donut' thingies?
Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again $T2eC16dHJIkE9qU3lQoTBQQkLMr,s!~~60_35
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Nick
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Aussie_Nick

PostSubject: Re: Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again   Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:36 am

thanks James i might bump that old thread and contact lee.

No i don't have the donuts but i heard people have used different methods for donuts like washers.I do have a mint in box Leia which i might try and get the measurements from as long as i don't wreck her hair.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again   Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:45 am

"We Well Start with Making the Hair Guides (Doughnuts) if you don’t have them.
It is easy to make them.
We Star with an Ordinary Medicine Bottle.

Measure it out 3/8 inch and saw off the bottom end Slowly don’t bend the plastic you could saw half way and use knife for the rest.
This measurement is important you must have plenty of room in the Hollow part of Doughnut
But not too much room.

After It is sawed Off then use an Exacto Knife to cut a hole in the center Approximately ½ inches to 5/8 inches diameter it is important to center this hole but it does not need to be Perfectly Round Just Close."

now fingers crossed for some pictures

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again   Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help on how to make up the 12" Leia's hair into a bun again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1