The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empire Revisited

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 pm

I believe it was about a year ago on RS and SWF that we had the talk about the Star Wars Revisited fan project. Well the final trailer for Empire is out now and some time this year Empire Revisited is going to be released.

Here are the exhaustive lists of what has been changed in A New Hope and Empire

Below are both trailers and a comparison I made of the Death Star Attack. I caught my spelling error after I deleted everything off my hd. lol!

Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Admin Use Account

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:28 am

Haha i remember starting that thread Shawn i actually sent free copies of the A new Hope out to about 15 people.

Adywans edit of A New Hope is mind boggling guys!! From the awesome improvements to the battle of yavin to the fantastic facial movements overlayed on the catinia creatures like greedo! They end up looking better than anything out of TPM.

If anyone wants to get a copy of A New Hope revisited let me know
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:32 am

He redid the whole movie???
Back to top Go down
BatintheBelfry
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BatintheBelfry

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:56 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Haha i remember starting that thread Shawn i actually sent free copies of the A new Hope out to about 15 people.

Adywans edit of A New Hope is mind boggling guys!! From the awesome improvements to the battle of yavin to the fantastic facial movements overlayed on the catinia creatures like greedo! They end up looking better than anything out of TPM.

Sounds awesome. Wouldn't mind a copy of that, Jay if it's not too much bother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599624@N00/
Admin Use Account

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:58 am

BatintheBelfry wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:

Sounds awesome. Wouldn't mind a copy of that, Jay if it's not too much bother.

Not a problem if people are interested i can put the Adywan A New Hope Edit on DVD Its DVD9 as well some the quality is awesome!

If anyone interested can responded to this thread then i can do them all at once.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 am

Yeh count me in Jay, i gotta see these
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:03 am

Count me in too Jay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 am

I'm in!!!!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:31 am

I'd like to see it too Jay. Smile

Isn't there another series out there as well? I think Returning to Jedi is their latest?

Edit: Here's the link I was thinking about - Building Empire
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:13 am

RebelChris wrote:

Isn't there another series out there as well? I think Returning to Jedi is their latest?

That's right it was you that posted on SWF about it originally Jay. Very Happy

I don't mind mailing out copies for the U.S. folks if you want me to Jay. I think mine is the NTSC version, but I'll have to double check as my 360 also plays PAL.

Hey Chris, I also have the Building Empire and Returning to Jedi discs. Those go into more the making of the films with behind the scenes footage and things like that. These revisited movies are the movies with improved color correction and tweaked effects.
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:25 am

shawn_k wrote:
RebelChris wrote:

That's right it was you that posted on SWF about it originally Jay. Very Happy

I don't mind mailing out copies for the U.S. folks if you want me to Jay. I think mine is the NTSC version, but I'll have to double check as my 360 also plays PAL.

Hey Chris, I also have the Building Empire and Returning to Jedi discs. Those go into more the making of the films with behind the scenes footage and things like that. These revisited movies are the movies with improved color correction and tweaked effects.

Very cool Shawn! Smile

I wouldn't mind seeing them both... 😉 😉 :nudge: :nudge:
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:32 am

They redid Jedi also???

I hope they took out that dumb musical number with the New Max Rebo Band and I hope they got rid of that new ending music... I liked the Ewok song better!!!!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 am

coachk28 wrote:
They redid Jedi also???

I hope they took out that dumb musical number with the New Max Rebo Band and I hope they got rid of that new ending music... I liked the Ewok song better!!!!

Jedi revisited will probably be another 2-3 years. I think the idea is to release these with the 30th anniversary year of the film.

Here is the info on the other two

Building Empire
Returning to Jedi
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Just got done watching Returning to Jedi on youtube.... pretty cool!!! All the behind the scenes footage!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empire Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Revisited   Empire Revisited I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empire Revisited

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1