The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Empty
PostSubject: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:17 pm

FOTW: LEIA (BESPIN)

Please feel free to use the following links to help you expand your knowledge of the figure!

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 28690014

-- (Pictures provided by Thundershot) --

- The Imperial Gunnery -- Here is the legendary info on the PRINCESS LEIA BLASTER
http://www.imperialgunnery.com/princessleiablasters.htm
CLICK HERE

- The Imperial Gunnery -- Info on the PRINCESS LEIA BESPIN GOWN can be found here:
http://www.imperialgunnery.com/vinylcapesskirts.htm
CLICK HERE

- An excellent pair of threads by Dr Dengar -- LILI LEDY guide -- LEIA BESPIN info is located on PAGE 11 as well as guides and rules surrounding LILI LEDY
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2135p255-the-lili-ledy-guide-discussion-thread-part-1#Leia Bespin
CLICK HERE

- Dr Dengar's  POCH/PBP guide -- LEIA BESPIN info is located on PAGE 20 as well as guides and rules surrounding POCH/PBPs
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4427-the-poch-pbp-guide-discussion-thread-part-one#
CLICK HERE

- PROTOTYPES and PRE-PRODUCTIONS by stevemac1976 -- Exactly that, take a look!
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t1221-the-pre-production-prototypes-thread#
CLICK HERE

- Here is a great LIMELIGHT on EVERYTHING LEIA -- LEIA (BESPIN) LIMELIGHT FOCUS is provided by psybertech
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6618-my-princess-leia-bespin-limelight-research?highlight=BESPIN
CLICK HERE

- The Jedi Temple Archives -- CARDBACKS and LOOSE LEIA (BESPIN) guides
http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/vintagemoc/#cardbacks
CLICK HERE

All of the following sites, threads, and pages above have taken a lot of hard work and years to put together.

It is a priceless well of information by the TIG team and other avid collectors and fans.

Thank you for your dedication!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, please feel free to ask!

-- And don't forget to check out all of the other posts below as they are LOADED with useful information and pictures!

After all, this is still a FIGURE OF THE WEEK thread!  Stormie Smiley

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Links and other information gathered by Lobotic*

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 2941-710
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:24 am

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Sdc12531
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Sdc12530The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Sdc12529
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Sdc12528The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Sdc12527
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 am

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Sdc12533
#1,#2, #3s
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Sdc12532
#4s (Ledy & China) #5, #6
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:36 pm

My COO#2 per the guide - AKA Geisha Leia

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 8904036275_071b1d977c_b
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 8904040097_d1966252c4_c
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 8904652376_95d5a1ac29_c

POST EDITED BY psybertech:
I removed my questions since they used images as reference but I can't locate them anymore.
Sorry.

Last edited by psybertech on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I removed my questions since they used images as reference but I can't locate them anymore.)
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Interesting Psyber. I'd have to check mine, but I don't think I've got one like yours.
The torso's are clearly from different moulds & very different paint masks were used on the head. AJ's does appear to have a pale face. It could be the product of a planned production change :scratch:
Hopefully others will chime in and shed some light on the matter.

Last edited by cantina_patron on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plantainman
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
plantainman

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:02 pm

psybertech wrote:

Can anyone help me help me with information about the Leia Bespin on the right?

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Leia_bespin(0)

Can't offer any insight on the origins of this, Sorry. However I'm in for christening the figure on the right "Geisha leia Bespin" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:02 am

Thanks for sharing Psybertech!

Interesting concept of Geisha Leia, first time I hear it! I don't think I ever came across this variation so far. Shocked
Can one of our "gourous" bow bring a bit ot their light in our darkness ?
Just wondering if this snowhite face could be actually discoloration :scratch:
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:27 pm

A few more questions about Bespin Leia if anyone could help.

Here are 5 that I have.
The Geisha Leia aside, I am curious to know more about COO#4.
Her face seems chubbier than the rest, the material the limbs are made from seem softer than all the rest (just a little). Her hair is lighter brown but I don't know if you would consider her a light brown hair - I think that variant is very light.
The gold paint is pretty much black at this point.
The paint on her feet shows more skin. Nearly twice as much (longer towards the toes). Like she is wearing different shoes. lmao

The guide says Ledy/Kenner. How does one know which one is which?
psybertech's answer: Ledy has a very unique face but different fromt he straight China COO.
Click HERE to see the Lili Ledy Guide here on TIG

Mine arrived with the cape labeled c2. That cape is different than my other capes in that the color is a bit darker/richer. The material seems a little thinner and more malleable like a rubber. And then there is the arm hole cuts that are smaller/narrower.
Any info on it or is just a slight variation?
psybertech's answer: researching this as of 07/19/2013 - perhaps some info soon - not entirely unique, but seems to be shared with certain figures with the 2 Leg'd HK COO#1

Last Bespin Leia question...
The weapon guide says Bespin Leia came with the blue blaster. I have now received 3 in a row from different sellers on ebay that had the dark blue/black gun. 2 of which were v1 and one v3.
Is it possible she did ship out with blue/black blasters? Or am I getting "lucky" and getting original Leia's ones from ebay sellers that just grab a Leia gun for sale?
psybertech's answer: I have carded examples of black/blue blasters being packed with Leia on ROTJ and Tri-Logos.

BIG IMAGES for detail. Sorry.
Thanks in advance and cheers!

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Bespin_leias(0)
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Bespin_leias(1)

Last edited by psybertech on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Sorry for all the Bespin Leia questions, but I think I have found my first accidental loose figure focus in Bespin Leia. :)I did want a Leia focus, but I thought it would have been the original, but for some reason BL just seems to have soooo many 'looks' to her, it is almost like a new figure each time. I still don't have two that are identical and I wasn't really trying. Razz

So..... I still need help with the above questions, but here are a couple more if anyone knows anything.....

Can anyone tell me what the origin of COO#6 is? I just got one and it is my first no COO figure and I am curious to her origin. Sad, but true.
COO#6The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Leia_bespin(4)

And in the picture below, (COO#3) is the lack of gold paint around her collar an error/variant or paint wear? I don't think it is paint wear because there is zero evidence of any left over, but I am not sure.
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) Leia_bespin(3)

Anyway........ thanks in advance! Very Happy

cheers

Last edited by psybertech on Fri May 16, 2014 10:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:42 am

I believe that COO#6 is derived from COO#3 by removing 'Hong Kong' from the mold.
With regards to the gold paint, as it often goes green & sticky someone could have just cleaned it all off. I don't think you could every know for sure.
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:04 am

I believe that i have the same figure PT and I'm pretty sure its coo#3. all the paint work on her is pretty minty except absolutely no trace of gold on her anywhere. I've had this figure in my collection for a very long time and she has always been in this condition. But i haven't had her since brand new so i guess we'll never know, unless there is a moc out there somewhere to back it up.

[img]The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) DSCF4148_zpsdc3cad9f[/img]

[img]The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) DSCF4149_zpsbc604483[/img]

Also there is a kind of melt mark/mould error on the rear, top of her left leg. I dont know if this is the case with all coo#3 figures or if its just a factory error.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 am

@CP - any idea where this COO#6 was released? My understanding is the COO is removed when the molds went to different countries/companies, so any clue to where this one was released? I only have a few non-US-Kenner figs so I am just curious if this could be another or not.

@chis - yeah, yours looks pretty much identical to mine and I gues you are right that without MOC confirmation, no clue. But seeing another twin places her in my keep pile longer. For me and this newly forming focus on her, I just want unique versions, so if she ends up being the same old with just paint wear, out she goes!! haha

Thanks CP & chris!

I still have a few other questions above (five-figure-star-photo-post)... if anyone can help with, I would appreciate it! What a Face

cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:40 pm

psybertech wrote:
@CP - any idea where this COO#6 was released? My understanding is the COO is removed when the molds went to different countries/companies, so any clue to where this one was released? I only have a few non-US-Kenner figs so I am just curious if this could be another or not.

I've certainly come across COO#6 in the UK, but I have no idea what card(s) it is found on. Getting an answer is complicated by the fact that during the ROTJ era (if not before) Kenner cards were available in the UK. Likewise as the line lost momentum, overstock Tri-logo cards were available in the US. Sorry I can't really help you with this one Jay!
Does anyone have any hard evidence for the origins of this figure?
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:44 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
I've certainly come across COO#6 in the UK, but I have no idea what card(s) it is found on. Getting an answer is complicated by the fact that during the ROTJ era (if not before) Kenner cards were available in the UK. Likewise as the line lost momentum, overstock Tri-logo cards were available in the US. Sorry I can't really help you with this one Jay!
Does anyone else have any evidence for the origins of this figure?

Thanks man! That is a start!!!

I need to find a good book to read on the source. Something tells me that the only book might be the Kellerman book which I don't have and really can't jsutify right now spending $200 for it. Not yet at least. I wish my library had it. I would get a library card just to borrow it to look over!

Anyway... thanks again CP!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:50 pm

No problem. Very Happy

The Kellerman book won't help. While it lists card variations & counties of release, it doesn't indicate what COO's are found on each card. Unless a COO variant has unique paint apps, cape etc. I don't think you could tell.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:21 pm

My #2 & #5 ( same 'family') both have very pale faces & sideburns. All flesh/painted necks are thicker than the unpainted/turtleneck.
Leg markings (COOs) can get mixed up with torsos ( different moulds) during the assembly process. The gold paint is very fragile and can fall off even inside a MOC leaving no evidence of ever being there. I have seen bespin guard MOCs where the gold has flaked off & stuck to the weapons sticky tape.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Just put this together of the main variations I have of COO#1 from page one of this topic and Wolf's COO Guide here on TIG (2 Leg'd Hong Kong COO).
No capes were on just to emphasize the figure.

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 10672294816_1764a9241a_b

Last edited by psybertech on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Revenge Proof   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Revenge Proof with Nien Numb offer - 48 back

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 9443102913_0f91a6d487_b

cheers
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Two posts above this one, I have a stitched together a shot of all the major variations of COO#1 - 2 Leg'd HK COOs - that I have (6 in total).

However, here is a comparison of what I think are the most interesting of them all.

This shows a figure I labeled as "NEW" in the pictures which shares the same mold as the POCH and Ledy "Blonde" (Light Brown Hair) figures.
At this time I have only found her in a specific area but need to research her more on why and find out how rare, uncommon or common she might be outside the US. No matter what her story may be, I love the fact that she looks like her POCH and Ledy sisters/cousins. tongue

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 9458239265_0296693bc8_b
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 9461020610_dfbd451516_b

Here is a link to more shots of the trio at different angles.
FLICKR SET LINK

For now, I hope you enjoy the comparison shots of this poor man's "Lil' POCY" haha....

Here is a shot of the 'NEW' figure from all angles and including her cape.
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 9445926964_cfd92b3415_o

A note on her cape...
The cape is the taller version and is made out of a very thin, rubbery, very flexible material.
The arm holes are a narrow oval shape.
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 9466554636_36099bf546_o

cheers!
Very Happy

Last edited by psybertech on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added picture and description of the)
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:57 pm

OK, my major variations run of Leia Bespin.
I am not 100% sure if this run is 100% complete, but I think it is.

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 10672545503_b341eae61b_b
ALL COO #1s
From Left to right:
Green Neck, Flesh Neck, Regular Turtle Neck, Lili Ledy "Blonde" (Light Brown Hair), POCH (Reddish Brown Hair), Pretty Face [aka Lil POCHY] (same figure as Ledy/POCH - Brown/Reddish Hair)

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 9686656275_2edd35c3bf_b
ALL COO #2s:
From Left to Right:
Flesh Neck (cross-eyed), Turtle Neck (Normal Flesh Tone - Textured Cape), Turtle Neck (pale face), Turtle Neck (aka Geisha or Ghost Face)

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 9689892798_627bfe4316_b
ALL COO #3s:
From Left to Right:
Flesh Neck, Turtle Neck (Pale Face), Turtle Neck

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 9689890370_55d6139b68_b
ALL COO #4s:
From Left to Right:
4 Line Raised Bar China - Kenner, Lili Ledy 'Regular', Lili Ledy 'Regular'

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 9686651395_e17e708435_b
COO#5
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 9686651059_896852140a_b
COO#6

And lastly MOC with Proof Run:
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 9549415784_22b19144a0_b
From Left to Right
Kenner 31B Back - COO#2 Flesh Neck - Blue Blaster
Kenner 41D Back - COO#2 Turtle Neck - Blue Blaster
General Mills ESB Twin-Stem Bubble 45 Back - COO#5 - Black/Blue Blaster
Revenge Proof 48 Back - Nien Numb offer
Kenner ROTJ 77A Back - COO#4 (Kenner China) - Black/Blue Blaster
Tri-Logo -General Mills COO#4 (Kenner China) - Black/Blue Blaster

Minor variations not shown (different paint apps, paint types, mold pairs, etc).

What is interesting to note is the GM ESB 45 Back, GM Tri-Logo and ROTJ 77 backs all have Black/Blue blasters, not regular blue blasters. Two of those MOCs have the COO#4 (Raised Bar China - Kenner) figures in them.

Anyway.... my first two complete runs... well, that is until someone points out yet another Leia Bespin variation!
There are soooooo many!

cheers!
Very Happy

Last edited by psybertech on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:48 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : more consistent lighting/color on group shots)
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi Guys,

I finally found a Leia Bespin that i actually was comfortable with enough to buy. I am waiting for it to come in. It should be here in a couple of weeks.

However i have a few questions regarding her in general.

I know a bit about the neck variation but my main question is:

Is it common that she has no gold trim on her robe? Or should she have it and it if it no present the paint just disintegrated from the figure. I am trying to go for as much common and as much accurate as i can with her. That is why it took forever for me to find one.

The one i bought has no gold trim on her skirt. And the seller was telling that it was a no COO figure.

I am a bit puzzled on the No COO part because i have checked the COO guide and i don't see a No COO Leia Bespin. I have no picture of the COO as of yet so i cant tell you what is there. But if anyone is in the know could they post a pic about the No COO Leia Bespin if it does exist indeed and answer my question about the gold trim on the skirt part.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:00 pm

budspencer wrote:
Hi Guys,

I finally found a Leia Bespin that i actually was comfortable with enough to buy. I am waiting for it to come in. It should be here in a couple of weeks.

However i have a few questions regarding her in general.

I know a bit about the neck variation but my main question is:

Is it common that she has no gold trim on her robe? Or should she have it and it if it no present the paint just disintegrated from the figure. I am trying to go for as much common and as much accurate as i can with her. That is why it took forever for me to find one.

The one i bought has no gold trim on her skirt. And the seller was telling that it was a no COO figure.

I am a bit puzzled on the No COO part because i have checked the COO guide and i don't see a No COO Leia Bespin. I have no picture of the COO as of yet so i cant tell you what is there. But if anyone is in the know could they post a pic about the No COO Leia Bespin if it does exist indeed and answer my question about the gold trim on the skirt part.
Bud,

Take a look at my post right above yours which shows examples of all COO and variants which includes the No COOs.

In my opinion, COO#2 has the best chance for a really nice gold trim regularly found on eBay or anywhere.
To me, that is the only COO that you can find with nice Gold trim over and over again.
The gold trim on the limbs (I am not referring to the neck outline on Turtle Necks, just the dress trim) it appears, only held up well on that COO and the other COOs either dulled out over time or never were a true gold to begin with.

Either way, when you get her, post some pics and we'll see what's what with your latest pickup.

Smile

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Are they suppose to all have gold trim?
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:11 am

Hey guys...

I just picked up this Leia since she looked different than any other Leia I had to date.
She arrived today and I was right, she is different. Aside from being a slightly rare COO#2 non-pale face, turtle neck with the rare textured cape and she also has the transformant metallic green hair.

But the kicker is, her face seems to be deformed a bit and I am thinking this is a short-shot in the head mold.
When looking at her from the side, her nose, lips and chin do not protrude out as far leaving her little detail overall. It gives her more of a chubby face look in a way.

Do you guys think that is what is going on with her face (short-shot)? I don't think it is a different head mold only because I haven't seen anything even closely related to this one yet.

*The side-by-side image below is from what I believe the figure was supposed to be.*

The figure in question capeless.... (too bad she has a stain on her forehead Sad)
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 10085304354_2eb98686d8_o

Side by side with what I think she should have been...
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 10085441733_1bb0acd7f4_o

Her dressed...
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 10085364575_788cdb6366_o

and what I think she should have been dressed....
The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) 10085387446_62ae3ff0e9_o

So... short shot?
Any thoughts would be great!

cheers! & thanks!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Maybe she's had a nose job to go with her posh hair Razz 

Might be a result of shrinkage when released from the mold, same as when you get short legs and things??

Chin doesn't look as prominent either unsure 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG FOTW Thread: Leia (BESPIN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next