The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback for DarthBerizing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

Feedback for DarthBerizing Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Thought I would start a thread for this fellow TIG member!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Even though this wasn't a purchase or trade.

I got the items I won in the raffle a day ago. Everything was just as described, packaged well, and shipped extremely fast!!!

What a great guy... thanks for doing the raffle!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:11 am

My Gamorream Guard (booby prize from Johns Competition) arrived today in good health, i will get some photos of him up sometime, ill take him around my city Smile

Many thanks John
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Got my figures in today and couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:51 pm

I bought a Land of the Jawas Playset and a Creature Cantina Playset off John, lovely packaging, fast international delivery and beautiful items as described, very happy - top man John Wink

... as seen here Smile

Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:21 am

Lol, can't match that.

Just opened my bomb-proof package from John & i'm very happy. Good stuff, thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
BatintheBelfry
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BatintheBelfry

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:56 am

Just done a deal with John. Very quick delivery and great comms all the way. Hope to deal with you again, mate. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599624@N00/
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:27 am

Laughing John actually started me off on my Fat guys focus. Tri MOCs are really fragile but when you pack them properly like he did you can't go wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:18 am

I didn't realize I had a feedback thread LOL (I really didn't )

Thanks for the nice words gents. My goal is simply to have the same experience I expect when on the other side of a deal. If I am the buyer I pay instantly (as I would like to be paid) and when I am the seller I want that package to arrive safe and sound with the contents as described or better (as I would like as well).

I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:36 am

Received another monster package from John, fast delivery, nicely packed, loads of extras Smile
Buy with confidence, Johns a great seller and a true gent Smile
Back to top Go down
BatintheBelfry
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BatintheBelfry

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Completed my second deal with John in a short space of time. Super fast delivery on a minty item. Don't be afraid to deal with this class act Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599624@N00/
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Just completed my first non-ebay figure transaction with John. He helped guide me through the whole process. I really appreciated all his help. Goes above and beyond for his customers!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 am

Big props to John for the fastest i have ever received an item sent from the USA to the UK!!!!!!!!!!

Great condition awesome packaging and a pleasure to deal with!

Jay
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:49 am

Yet another package today from John, fast delivery, expertly packaged and no worries at all Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:37 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Big props to John for the fastest i have ever received an item sent from the USA to the UK!!!!!!!!!!

Great condition awesome packaging and a pleasure to deal with!

Jay

I'll second that! Very Happy

John posted my figures on the 27th & they arrived here in the UK today(the 30th!) Cool

An absolute pleasure to deal with,many thanks! Very Happy

Mark.
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Just got a Jabba playset from John today and it's sweeeeet! Well packed and shipped super fast.

John's a great guy to deal with and I'll definitely be buying from him again!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:50 am

Another awesome deal with John on some bootlegs. Great guy all around to work with.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:34 pm

another great deal with john

many many many thx!!!!!!!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Just finished another smooth transaction with John. Well packed and fast shipping as usual.
Good guy! Great seller!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:31 pm

ctscanman68 wrote:
Just finished another smooth transaction with John. Well packed and fast shipping as usual.
Good guy! Great seller!
me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:03 am

John just helped me complete the last of my Droids coins. He got it cheap too! Top sw chum!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:58 am

Just completed a great deal with John!

Truly a top notch seller! Not only did he ship fast and pack well, but he's a hell of a nice guy to deal with all the way around.

Don't hesitate to deal with on any level!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:35 am

Just completed an a multilevel deal with John Smile

He PP Gifted a fair chunk of cash to my account so i could then purchase some items on his behalf from a UK dealer. I then sent the item to John in the US at the same time we completed a side trade between ourselves.

I got to say a big thanks to John for making this one of the smoothest transactions ever!

I trust this guy 100% so deal with him with totally confidence Smile

Did i mention John has to be the fastest US Shipper in the states!

It literally takes 3 days for an item sent by John to arrive in the UK im sure he has the post master in his pocket lol

Jay
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:19 am

what started out as a simple ebay buy (me buying from him, without realising it was him.. go figure), ended up in a dream which came to reality today, for me!

jp was kind enough to be the go between for a bunch of usa-only ebay purchases, patiently hamstering the goods as they arrived at his place, and keeping me posted on their arrivals, packing jobs etc.

and then came the time to have the lot sent over to me. what a packaging job! and fast!
john, i owe you mate Wink

or, in ebay lingo: AAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++!!!!!!!!!!!!! great seller!! etc Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:11 am

:scratch: This is the third time I've posted on this thread. You would think John was a decent guy to deal with- we would be right :clap: It's always a pleasure to buy, trade or sell to someone that cares Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:26 am

Received my goods off john today and every thing is exactley as i expected, perfectley packed and an extra thrown in Feedback for DarthBerizing Icon_biggrin Feedback for DarthBerizing Icon_biggrin Feedback for DarthBerizing Icon_biggrin Feedback for DarthBerizing Icon_biggrin

cheers mate

Andy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for DarthBerizing   Feedback for DarthBerizing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback for DarthBerizing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next