The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  Empty
PostSubject: FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL    FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:51 am

Hi,

up for grabs is a Blue Snaggletooth:

- 100% sealed, no slits, holes or whatsoever. Standard machine made holes on both sides
- was just recently taken from a white cardboard box, so its as mint as they come
- Belt Bucke, hands, head have mint paint
- No dent version- is it rare? Heck, I dont know...
- Figure is NOT discoloured in any way
- Figure has a micro chip of dirt near his d'+# on the front. Look slike a cardbaord/paper fragment-NO damage
- Figure does have completely undamaged boot colour, with a bit of a sloppy airbrush job on one of the boots back-NO damage and hardly noticable
- Figure does have a very thin line of black paint on the back that dripped there while painting the head black-NO damage, I photoshopped the pic to make it visible
- NO damages to the boots caused by the weapon- this is very often the case

I am not encouraging to get this graded but for ullustration: this will surely grade afa85, or better. Not sure how sloppy paint jobs are being calculated so I am not sure about a 90 grade. Talking about damages- this one is 100% UNdamaged!
My price is high but I think its worth it and you can be sure aboutthe condition, no gamble here. Please check the pics and ask any questions prior to purchasing as my items are always sold as is!

Price is: 535 usd including shipping (registered, uninsured) and including 4% paypal fees. Price is FIRM. Graded example of this caliber go for 700 usd +++

thanks, Mike

FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  1517
FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  2345
FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  367
FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  4186
FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  5170
FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  6132
FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  Black_line
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL    FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:51 am

Michael - That's a beauty!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL    FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am

that is deffinitly cool
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL    FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 am

thanks guys. actually the figure looks nicer in hand than on the large pictures. Especially the "sloppy" paint job on back of one boot is not that noticeable.
I know the price is tough but that's about what I paid for it and its hard to find a mint one- even sealed. I had about 4 sealed blue snags ovber the years and that here is the best one. The tend to have rubs on boots from the weapon or the bag. Also, no hidden flaws here as it can happen on the bay from time to time. Hoping to find someone appreiate this item here despite the high price. Its a legendary item and a centerpiece of any kenner loose colelction so get it while u can :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL    FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH 100% sealed baggy C-9.5 PRISTINE_BEAUTIFUL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1