The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just wanted to say how happy I am

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

Just wanted to say how happy I am Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say how happy I am   Just wanted to say how happy I am I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:11 am

That I was suspended from RS back when all that silliness took place between Joe and myself....

Best thing that they could have done for me. I love this board, the people, making friends from across the sea. Just want to thank those mods/admin/owner and the people here on TIG.

GREAT board with GREAT people. It's home for my love of Star Wars! Thank you all. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say how happy I am   Just wanted to say how happy I am I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:43 pm

I agree. It's a great board with great people. cheers
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say how happy I am   Just wanted to say how happy I am I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:52 pm

I belong to most of the vintage Star wars forum's but to me this one is home, its where I feel most comfy posting, and I think it has a healthy mixture of US and European (as well as all the other places ) as members, and it does not seem to take itself to seriously.
Back to top Go down
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say how happy I am   Just wanted to say how happy I am I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:50 pm

yeah what they did to joe wasn't cool ... I still post over at RS but it's getting less and less ... mostly due to some dealings I have going on with other members ... but for sure this place is my new true vintage star wars home.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say how happy I am   Just wanted to say how happy I am I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:58 pm

It is a cool forum I am glad I found it
Back to top Go down
MasterTyvokka
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MasterTyvokka

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say how happy I am   Just wanted to say how happy I am I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Yes this forum is cool. I actually joined when it first started up but never posted and forgot both my username and password. Anyway I joined RS a couple years ago and although I split my time between here and there I am starting to like it more and more here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say how happy I am   Just wanted to say how happy I am I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say how happy I am

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1