The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

star wars mib at-at walker/7 graded figures - temporary lock until post minimum is reached

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
usetheforce
New User
New User

star wars mib at-at walker/7 graded figures - temporary lock until post minimum is reached Empty
PostSubject: star wars mib at-at walker/7 graded figures - temporary lock until post minimum is reached   star wars mib at-at walker/7 graded figures - temporary lock until post minimum is reached I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:44 am

mib/misb unused at-at walker for sale
also 7 ukg graded figures

Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

star wars mib at-at walker/7 graded figures - temporary lock until post minimum is reached Empty
PostSubject: Re: star wars mib at-at walker/7 graded figures - temporary lock until post minimum is reached   star wars mib at-at walker/7 graded figures - temporary lock until post minimum is reached I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:47 am

Hi Welcome to TIG. Smile

As of Today you need at least 40 posts in order to use the For sale section of the Forum unfortunately mate Wink

Besides you will also need some pics prices and perhaps a description to help your sales ? Suspect

Liam
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: star wars mib at-at walker/7 graded figures - temporary lock until post minimum is reached   star wars mib at-at walker/7 graded figures - temporary lock until post minimum is reached I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:11 am

Welcome to TIG Usetheforce welcome

LOL that's the most minimalist FS I've ever seen buddy Smile

Liam is right, you will need 40 posts before you sell on TIG. Please read the sticky at the top of the classifieds section.

You can start by introducing yourself here: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3123-who-s-who-introduce-yourself-here

I'll lock your thread temporarily until you reach 40 posts, then you are welcome to add pictures, price and description.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: star wars mib at-at walker/7 graded figures - temporary lock until post minimum is reached   star wars mib at-at walker/7 graded figures - temporary lock until post minimum is reached I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

star wars mib at-at walker/7 graded figures - temporary lock until post minimum is reached

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1