The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my loose figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Ok so at one time I had a ton of loose figures, most complete ... then about 30 to 40 moc figures .... went from going to have one of each moc to one of each loose ... so I ended up selling a lot of nice loose complete figures ... and then sold off carded items to get into mego ... so I've been slowly rebuilding my loose set ... I'm in no hurry so here and there I nab and item ... only want original so I'm extra careful when dealing with ebay ... well today I at long last completed 4-lom lol needed his rifle, and I got lando his cape, had sold off my moc and forgot the one I had was BLAH ... but had found another in a lot I bought off ebay ... but still needed his cape and gun ... still need the gun ... and at long last Romba got his hood, I like ewoks (not love but like) but romba was the one I never have been a big fan of, Warok is the coolest IMO. and I got a better death squad commander and Luke x-wing.

but here's an updated shot of my loose figures

my loose figures  DSC_0657
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Nice setup! Love the display
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:41 pm

nice colection I to like how you have it laid out mine has pretty much done the same went down now rebuilding I like the fact that there is a buy sell and trade area on the forum I will have to see if I can do some trading.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Nice, Russ. Cool
Post some pics up of the other things you collect. Would love to see your stained glass work again also.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 am

Very nice display with figures, Russ!

Did you make that yourself?
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 am

Nice collection, and nicely displayed! I love these setups that look like the back of a ROTJ card! cheers
Back to top Go down
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:42 am

yup I made it ... been about 8 years ago ... wow .. I remember getting so mad at the yellow paint LOL LOL wasn't the bright yellow so had to go back and complain to the guy who mixed it LOL ... got it fixed and is a bit more pale than I wanted at the time but in the long run I like it better LOL.

ah want to see it all huh josh LOL ... are you a care bear fan too???? lol

yeah when I figured i was going to make a display the one thing I loved doing as a kid was just looking at all the figures on the card back in awe... of course I only had 65 77 79 backs back then but how could I not make it look like the POTF line up LOL. I tossed the extra 3po and r2's where ever ... same with the blank spot for the blue snaggletooh if I ever get him ... man I hate the price he runs ... and with those stupid silver boots so hard to find a fair deal on one that doesn't look like it's been played with too death.
Back to top Go down
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 am

my other stuff ... I'm still working on my Russquatch cave ... so some areas are messy others dusty etc.

my loose figures  DSC_0158-3

my loose figures  DSC_0151-1

my loose figures  DSC_0160-2

my loose figures  DSC_0161-1

my loose figures  DSC_0155-2

my loose figures  DSC_0164-1

my loose figures  DSC_0157-1

my loose figures  DSC_0153-1

my loose figures  DSC_0145-1

my loose figures  DSC_0146-1

my loose figures  DSC_0147-2

my loose figures  DSC_0148-1

my loose figures  DSC_0149-2

my loose figures  DSC_0154-2

my loose figures  DSC_0168-2

my loose figures  DSC_0177

my loose figures  DSC_0964

my loose figures  100_5913

my loose figures  DSC_0185

my loose figures  Dukegroup

my loose figures  DSC_00402

my loose figures  DSC_0824

my loose figures  DSC_0823

my loose figures  DSC_0461

my loose figures  DSC_0001

my loose figures  DSC_0488

my loose figures  DSC_0002

my loose figures  Vvvvvvv

Ok now some of my stained glass art work I've made

my loose figures  K

my loose figures  DSC_0167

my loose figures  DSC_0168

my loose figures  DSC_0169

my loose figures  DSC_0143

my loose figures  DSC_0005

my loose figures  198886_1884753167708_1507759154_32068952_4924440_n1

my loose figures  184209_1824133052243_1507759154_31974737_3340204_a1

my loose figures  167375_1791192708755_1507759154_31915528_5839427_n1

my loose figures  DSC_0201-1

my loose figures  DSC_0195-2

my loose figures  DSC_0329

my loose figures  DSC_0002-2

my loose figures  DSC_0016-1

my loose figures  Nintendo

these are works in progress ...

my loose figures  B-6

patterns some that are still in the pattern stage

my loose figures  Jabbapattern

my loose figures  Bobaglass

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:36 am

I don't think I've ever seen the box for the Robin hood forrest (Ewok village rip off)
Back to top Go down
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:51 am

aussiejames wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen the box for the Robin hood forrest (Ewok village rip off)

yeah I was still a newbie in the star wars hobby when that movie hit and the toys were out ... I had most of the stuff ... I broke down and opened the forest .. still have it and all the parts ... my niece has it on display in her room ... I kept the box and it works great as a poster holder LOL LOL ... I have all the inserts ... if you'd like I can take some better photos of it for you
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:44 am

Very nice display Russ Cool
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:21 am

Evens looks like this guys man cave...
my loose figures  Bigfoo10

lol! Okay...just the messy bits. You've got some neat pieces amongst it all.

I am really loving your stained glass work. Coolest thing I have seen in a long time. If I was in the states I would get you do something for me if you had the time. Make sure you keep us updated with what you have going on there. Get another thread going dedicated for it. Definately deserves it's own thread imo.

Thanks for the share Rusco Cool

Back to top Go down
KevinA
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
KevinA

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:13 am

Awesome stuff, you've got everything - even old school NES stained glass!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:23 am

Russ, what a great collection of so much cool stuff! Enjoyed having a look, and kudos for all the stained glass work you created too cheers
Back to top Go down
Sandcrawler72
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Sandcrawler72

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:28 am

Chicks really dig eclectic vintage toy collections. You must have to beat them off with a stick geek lol!

All the kidding aside now, it looks great Russ...even the messy parts.

I like your animation cels. Thundarr The Barbarian... I thought for sure the Earth was destined for cosmic destruction in the year of 1994 Wink

Back to top Go down
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:58 pm

thanks for the kind words people what can I say I have fun ... I try to thin it down but something always takes the empty space

Sandcrawler72 wrote:

Chicks really dig eclectic vintage toy collections. You must have to beat them off with a stick geek lol!

All the kidding aside now, it looks great Russ...even the messy parts.

I like your animation cels. Thundarr The Barbarian... I thought for sure the Earth was destined for cosmic destruction in the year of 1994 Wink

well I have He man cels and a couple from Blackstarr but no Thundarr.

what's funny is since I've been way more open about my hobby and showing stuff on facebook ect. I have had more female friends than I ever did before ... LOL but not much in the line of dates ... I think I'm more of a side show freak to them LOL but hey ... some female attention is better than none LOL
Back to top Go down
Sandcrawler72
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Sandcrawler72

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:06 pm

My bad ... I thought I saw Thundarr in there. It was late in the day I guess :opps:

Either way good stuff :clap:

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 am

Birthday bump:
my loose figures  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRXPU-SPQHQrZLoxFDIG5EdkraEIhs0YIM779i3nGoOn9hteBDmpJtPqgvVQ
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:10 am

Happy birthday, Russ!! Very Happy

Hope everything is all right, also with your mom.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:11 pm

I have been looking at limelights for ideas on a way to create a display for my vintage figures, and this is the best I have seen so far. You are very talented with the glass work also. Fantastic to see such a variety of items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my loose figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my loose figures    my loose figures  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my loose figures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1