The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Guys...we are all here to learn from each other...no need to put the head down...I was just confused (like everyone else) and wanted to make some points clearer!!

I have chekced my other PBP 4-loms......not sure but the strucure seems to be really very inconsitent!?!?! Its sometimes more like C and sometimes more like B.

I think they got maybe just the same material and used it for making the capes. Next up would be checking if the stitching is different :/
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Thanks for joining the discussion Kevin! Very Happy

What I understand sofar, is that differences between capes B and C are very minimal, being only the creamy (B) vs white (C) lining.

It seems reasonable to assume that the fabric for both capes was produced by the same factory, maybe B and C correspond just to different batches. The material was then bought by a Hong Kong based SW factory to cut capes from. These capes were used for the HK 4-LOM.

Question: how come that the PBP 4-LOM carries the same type of cape?
- Did PBP import cut capes from Hong Kong
- Did PBP order material directly from the fabric company and cut capes themselves (less likely)
- Other?

I start to think now. Many POCH/PBP accessories look almost identical / are identical to their Kenner counterparts which were produced in the Far East.
Could it be that PBP just imported (most of) the accessories (capes, weapons) from Far East SW factories? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:31 am

Dr Dengar wrote:
Thanks for joining the discussion Kevin! Very Happy

What I understand sofar, is that differences between capes B and C are very minimal, being only the creamy (B) vs white (C) lining.

It seems reasonable to assume that the fabric for both capes was produced by the same factory, maybe B and C correspond just to different batches. The material was then bought by a Hong Kong based SW factory to cut capes from. These capes were used for the HK 4-LOM.

Question: how come that the PBP 4-LOM carries the same type of cape?
- Did PBP import cut capes from Hong Kong
- Did PBP order material directly from the fabric company and cut capes themselves (less likely)
- Other?

I start to think now. Many POCH/PBP accessories look almost identical / are identical to their Kenner counterparts which were produced in the Far East.
Could it be that PBP just imported (most of) the accessories (capes, weapons) from Far East SW factories? :scratch:

But then on the other hand you have unique stuff like:
- red 4-lom harness
- metallic blue bespin balster (also packed on tri cards)
- lightgrey comlink and lightgrey tie blaster
- there is also a lightgrey biker blaster which is not confirmed on any PBP card yet
- the lightsaber from Luke farmboy seems also to be unique (and is confirmed if you ask me)

So we have (as always) a mixture of imported and own produced stuff! Again I think there was pretty much "job sharing" in the late period. With job sharing I mean: Every factory actually producing the toys produced some stuff for the whole market and exported it.......just a theorie though

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:13 am

wbobafett wrote:

But then on the other hand you have unique stuff like:
- red 4-lom harness
- metallic blue bespin balster (also packed on tri cards)
- lightgrey comlink and lightgrey tie blaster
- there is also a lightgrey biker blaster which is not confirmed on any PBP card yet
- the lightsaber from Luke farmboy seems also to be unique (and is confirmed if you ask me)

So we have (as always) a mixture of imported and own produced stuff! Again I think there was pretty much "job sharing" in the late period. With job sharing I mean: Every factory actually producing the toys produced some stuff for the whole market and exported it.......just a theorie though

Can we exclude that also these socalled unique PBP accessories correspond to distinct batches which were produced in the Far east for PBP?

A long time ago, in a Hong Kong factory (translated from Cantonese)

Worker: I got a purchase order from Spain for hunderd thousand of 4-LOM harnesses
Boss: Shoot, we don't have these in our stocks anymore.
Worker: No problem boss, we can produce a new batch, the moulds are cleaned and ready to be used.
Boss: Good idea, let's do it.
Worker: There is only one slight problem.
Boss; Which is...
Worker: We ran out of dark brown plastic.
Boss: So what?! Why don't you use that red plastic overthere. Do you think a red harness has less play value for a Spanish kid? Do you think, someone would care about it, now or in thirty years?!!
Worker: LOL, I guess not boss.
Boss: That's what I thought too. You are a smart worker, one day you will make promotion! Now just produce those harnesses and send the whole batch to Spain before the end of the week.
Worker: I'll do so, boss.

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:30 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

A long time ago, in a Hong Kong factory (translated from Cantonese)

Worker: I got a purchase order from Spain for hunderd thousand of 4-LOM harnesses
Boss: Shoot, we don't have these in our stocks anymore.
Worker: No problem boss, we can produce a new batch, the moulds are cleaned and ready to be used.
Boss: Good idea, let's do it.
Worker: There is only one slight problem.
Boss; Which is...
Worker: We ran out of dark brown plastic.
Boss: So what?! Why don't you use that red plastic overthere. Do you think a red harness has less play value for a Spanish kid? Do you think, someone would care about it, now or in thirty years?!!
Worker: LOL, I guess not boss.
Boss: That's what I thought too. You are a smart worker, one day you will make promotion! Now just produce those harnesses and send the whole batch to Spain before the end of the week.
Worker: I'll do so, boss.

Razz lol!

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:32 am

(..have in mind: the material is also different!...softer...more rubbery)

We will never know what happend...but I assume its was nearly like that...besides nobody asked for using another material.....why should they?? For my wife both are brown...and for many many kids and non-nerdy people too.....who could know that so many crazy idiots will hunt those tiny differences in future?? lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:22 pm

wbobafett wrote:
The three main beltcolors are shown next to it. There is a dull lightbrown, a dull darkbrown and a glossy darkbrown near black. The "black" one is called the real "PBP" varaint, which I doubt and which cannot be confirmed! If one of those is really produced in Spain then all are produced in Spain and where exported. That would mean that all could have appeared on spanish cards as well.

I got this Fett in the mail today. I bought him from a Spanish guy, together with a PBP TIE Pilot.

"Tri Fett" comparison. The figure at the left was bought in Spain (PBP?).
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6414

The fact that this black belt Tri Fett was bought from Spain, supports the idea that at least this figure was indeed a PBP release.

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Thanks for the 4-LOM discussion sofar! I have summarized the points and integrated them in an updated entry.

4-LOM NEW

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 Dia122

BTW: I have some spare time left tomorrow morning. Which figure should be next?

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:51 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

BTW: I have some spare time left tomorrow morning. Which figure should be next?

one of these Wink Smile
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 Sdc12334
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:13 am

aussiejames wrote:

one of these Wink Smile

Nice set of PBP figures, James. It gave me some inspiration, next time Bikerscout will be put in the spotlights!

This morning, I made pics for another figure. If I find some spare time tomorrow, I will make a new entry.

Hint. Very Happy

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 HanHoth_2

Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:29 am

Han Ewok? lol!
Okay...slap me. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:14 am

Josh wrote:
Han Ewok? lol!

Ok, cause you ask for it. Very Happy

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 Dog_slap

BTW: I pressed THANKS instead of QUOTE by accident. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 am

HAN SOLO HOTH OUTFIT

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 HanHoth_2

COO guide for Han Hoth
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 Han_so20

NOTES:
- COO #2 is shared by POCH and Kenner (POCH Era figure).
- COO #5 is shared by PBP and Kenner (PBP Era figure).
- Both COOs belong to the same COO family, and therefore share the same mould characteristics, like the six sided belt buckle.

COO #2 (POCH ERA)

In the pictures below a POCH Han Hoth is compared to a Kenner figure sharing the same COO, i.e. COO #2.

Han Hoth COO #2: Kenner (left), POCH (right).
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6464

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6465

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6466

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6467

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6446

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6448

DIFFERENCES:
Compared to his Kenner counterpart, the POCH Han Hoth has:
- darker brown (''chocolate") legs
- thicker eye brows
- thinner white paint apps for the scarf, gloves, and belt buckle which therefore appear more bluish

PAINT VARIATIONS

Major Variations:
The Han Hoth POCH was also released with a different paint scheme, having 'normal' tan instead of 'chocolate' legs.

NO PICS YET.

ACCESSORIES

GUN:

The POCH Han Solo Hoth came with a blue Rebel/Smuggler blaster. I don't see any differences with guns that came with Kenner figures.

http://www.imperialgunnery.com/rebelblasters.htm

REMARK

You can read more about the POCH Han Hoth on Wolff's site: http://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/poch/poch-variants/han-hoth/

COO #5 (PBP ERA)

In the picture below a PPB pale face Han Hoth is compared to a European pink face figure sharing the same COO, i.e. COO #5.

Han Hoth COO #5: European (left), PBP (right).
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6452

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6455

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6454

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6453

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6457

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6477

DIFFERENCES:
Compared to his European counterpart, the PBP Han Hoth has:
- a pale instead of pink face
- a darker greyish blue instead of marine blue outfit
- brighter white paint on gloves, scarf, belt buckle
- slightly lighter brown legs

NOTE ON THE EUROPEAN PINK FACE VARIANT:

The pink face Han Hoth appeared on PBP cards and other European cards. This is in contrast to the pale face Han Hoth which has only been found on PBP cards sofar and is therefore considered a PBP exclusive figure.
Maybe the pink face Han Hoth figures were produced by PBP and (via Palitoy) exported to other European countries, besides being used for Spanish home market. Off course it is difficult to proof these logistics thirty years after. One indication might be that the pink face Han Hoth was packed with a PBP type Imperial blaster (square magazine clip) on Palitoy cards. This was also the case for the pale face Han Hoth on PBP cards.

Pink Face Han Hoth on Palitoy 65-back. Note the PBP type Imperial Blaster with square magazine clip. Source: TIG member Cantina_Patron.
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 HanHothPinkFaceMOC

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 HanHothPinkFaceMOCDetail

Pink Face Han Hoth on PBP 65-back. Note the very light pink face. This figure came with a Bespin blaster, probably a packaging error. Source: http://www.starwarsspanishstuff.info
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 Hansolohoth_rotj65offer

Pale Face Han Hoth on PBP 65-back. Note the Imperial Blaster. Source: RS member toxictoyzz
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 PBP_HanSoloHoth_BO_AFA80

There are some small differences in the amount of pink on the pink face variant. It seems that first a white paint was sprayed and on top a pinkish paint. Probably depending on the amount sprayed the face is very pink or more white pinkish. See the pics below.
Interestingly the pale face Han Hoth seems to have some pinkish paint underneath the white paint. This is visible at the small paint rub on the nose.

Comparison of face colours for Han Hoth with COO #5. From left to right: 1,2,3 = European Han Hoth, 4= PBP Han Hoth (pale face).
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6458

Comparison of face colours for Han Hoth with COO #5. From left to right: 1,2,3 = European Han Hoth, 4= PBP Han Hoth (pale face).
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6461

ACCESSORIES

GUN

The PBP Han Solo Hoth came with a blue Imperial blaster or blue Rebel / Smuggler blaster.

OVERVIEW

The pics below give you an idea about possible leg and face colours:

Comparison of different leg and face colours. From left to right:
1 = COO #1,
2 = COO #5,
3 = COO #2,
4 = COO #2 (moulded legs variant),
5 = COO #3,
6 = COO #5 (PBP),
7 = COO #2 (POCH).

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6470

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6473

Han Hoth at 0:10.

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 am

Dr Dengar wrote:
Josh wrote:
Han Ewok? lol!

Ok, cause you ask for it. Very Happy

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 Dog_slap

BTW: I pressed THANKS instead of QUOTE by accident. lol!

Here's a naughty doggy. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Ok, I made up my mind now, in my next life I will be dog. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 am

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 Sdc12341
no COO (#5) euro & #2 moulded leg from the 'made in' family with six sided belt buckle
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi Marco. Here is the pic of my Han that came from Spain. Mine here has melt marks on his butt. Not sure if the color in his legs matches yours but take a look and let me know your thoughts : )
-Steve

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 Han_po10
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:21 pm

Hi Steve,

Judged from your pictures, your POCH Han does not have the typical 'chocolate' legs IMO.

But from Wolff's site, I understood there might be another.....

http://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/poch/poch-variants/han-hoth/

Maybe Wolff or Mirco can chime in. Might this figure be the other POCH variant?

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 IMG_6464
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:44 pm

The color on Steve's pictures is not good....I agree. But on the other hand there is lots of identification points given. So just make some new pictures Steve and I think we all agree this is legit.

The other Han mentioned on my site is a normal boots color....really normal tan!....*coming soon* Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:13 pm

I got feedback from AJ, Wolff, Javi, and Steve (CP) on Han Hoth's entry. Thank you guys! Very Happy

I used your feedback to improve the whole entry.

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:47 pm

As requested, here are two photos of the imperial blaster packed with the Palitoy 65 back in Marcos Han Hoth entry.

[img]THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 Dscn5114[/img]

[img]THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 Dscn5116[/img]
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:49 pm

Ok, lets try this again. I agree the lighting in my last photo was pretty bad. This time I put it in direct light near a window. Does the color match better now?

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 Han_po14
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Now that looks like choclate to me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:12 pm

: ) Oh good, good : ) I need to invest in a photo lab : )
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:14 am

As said Steve...I had no doubts! Thanks for doing the pictures again, now everbody can see its a total match!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next