The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :)   TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Coach
I have read what you wrote in chat mate...and to say that you DIDN'Tt change the deal and I am the one to blame is down right fuckong wrong..
YOU STILL DON"T GET IT YOU SLIMY EEL

1 Did we not agree on $110 shipped? Joe was in chat remember? you were trying to ell it to him also???

2. Did you not then ask for more after seeing ebay auction?

3. Did I not say yes you could have moc for free at your own shipping expense?

4. Did you not then try and get more money out of me for changing the postage?

YOU ARE A FUCKING LYING STOOGE COACH...SHAME ON YOU

BUYERS BEWARE..... THIS GUY IS THE CREAM OF THE CROP WHEN IT COMES TO ARSE WIPES

Anyone who wants to see the chat logs where he wrote this just ask me...they are saved..again it is proof of Coach trying to avoid the obvious..that he id a dodgy fucker Wink
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :)   TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:00 pm

I think we need a disputes thread opened somewhere to clear the classifieds, perhaps tag this thread along in there too for open discussion on needed changes and standards?
Back to top Go down
Master Drow
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Master Drow

PostSubject: Re: TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :)   TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:01 pm

I totally agree Chris. I´ll take the example of this Vlix that i listed on ebay. I and the current/problaby buyer were talking about shipping methods. I told him that i quote the cheaper way to mail him the figure but if he wanted the full fast and security mail with tracking number and else, what i think it would be the right way to mail something so expensive, i told him that i would not mind to share with him the costs. Notice that i dont have the responsability to pay if he chooses the most expensive kind of mail, BUT i would not mind to share the costs because there is a lot of money involved on that specific case. Of course if he wants a full mail insurance this will be up to him pay alone.

I think what most people forget about "shipping" is this is more than simply pay mail services. Shipping is also make a good and safe package. I really dont mind to pay $1-2 more if i knew that i will receive a good package and my figure in one piece inside of it (maybe i would be able to keep the box to make a package when i sell something lol! ).

A nice package can avoid so much trouble for the seller and for the buyer, because in the end, they´re the ones who really care if the figure will be delivered in one piece or not. Because the mail will do that :bball: with your package until it arrive to the buyer.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :)   TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:17 pm

You made a great example there. On high end items like your Vlix, I would want the best and safest way to have it shipped to cover both ends in case something goes wrong.

Quote :
Because the mail will do that with your package until it arrive to the buyer.

Thats what me and the guy who I got the Bespin Guard was talking about the other day. The postal system doesn't care whats in a package, its not theirs. I've seen some where it looks like they PO played soccer with some packages. My delivery lady threw some of my packages on the porch one day when I had my last collection. Luckily, nothing was broke, all in thanks to the seller doing an outstanding job on packaging the items.
That goes back to treating others how you want to be treated. I try my best to package everything safely to ship out, mainly the ones going overseas because of the horror stories you read. That goes along way in any deal.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :)   TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:09 am

Josh wrote:
Coach
I have read what you wrote in chat mate...and to say that you DIDN'Tt change the deal and I am the one to blame is down right fuckong wrong..
YOU STILL DON"T GET IT YOU SLIMY EEL

1 Did we not agree on $110 shipped? Joe was in chat remember? you were trying to ell it to him also???

2. Did you not then ask for more after seeing ebay auction?

3. Did I not say yes you could have moc for free at your own shipping expense?

4. Did you not then try and get more money out of me for changing the postage?

YOU ARE A FUCKING LYING STOOGE COACH...SHAME ON YOU

BUYERS BEWARE..... THIS GUY IS THE CREAM OF THE CROP WHEN IT COMES TO ARSE WIPES

Anyone who wants to see the chat logs where he wrote this just ask me...they are saved..again it is proof of Coach trying to avoid the obvious..that he id a dodgy fucker Wink

Again as i have said there is a watch out section if members need to feel they have to dispute things publicly if your unhappy about a deal with someone post the details there and im sure the community will offer their opinions and support to try resolve the situation.

I know myself and other MOD members have been working to support this problem a lot of that been in chat talking to you guys to ensure you both find a resolution and nobody ends up been ripped off.

Its also my understanding that Coach PM'd you yesterday stating that he was in the wrong to try and increase the price due to his shipping error and took some ownership for his mistake? He also said he was happy to continue with the transaction as agreed by both of you in chat? I cant see PM's so i dont know if he sent this or not.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :)   TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIG Classifieds' etiquette - Open Discussion all opinions and views welcome :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2