The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Polish Bootleg thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
MartijnEmmelot
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MartijnEmmelot

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:36 pm

Congrats Smile The unarts are really cool to collect. Snowtrooper shouldn't be difficult, Rebel Soldier a bit more. After that hold your patience for the Ewoks!

Cheers,

Martijn
Back to top Go down
http://www.starswar.eu
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:17 am

Barring the ewoks, im only one away from a full set:cheers: 

LOOKING FOR - HOTH REBEL SOLDIER

Please shoot me a PM if you have one and are looking to sell him to a good home.

Sonn as i get my camera going and learn how to put images on the computer, i'll be flooding the place with pics lol:grr: 
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:13 am

AussieFortuna wrote:

Sonn as i get my camera going and learn how to put images on the computer, i'll be flooding the place with pics lol:grr: 
look forward to seeing some pics Tony cheers 

if you have any problems uploading check out this thread: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5234-how-to-contact-the-tig-team-how-to-upload-pictures-to-the-forum
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:16 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
AussieFortuna wrote:

look forward to seeing some pics Tony cheers 

if you have any problems uploading check out this thread: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5234-how-to-contact-the-tig-team-how-to-upload-pictures-to-the-forum
Thanks mate, im so computer illiterate its not funny, appreciate the thread youve linked, im so bad i need a mate to come round to show me how to get them from my phone or camera onto the computer, then i'll use that thread to get them onto the forum lol, im ashamed at my lack of computer skills :I am stupid: 
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:40 am

YES, YES, YES cheers cheers just picked up the last figure i needed for my polish set barring the ewoks, and it was damn hard to find, the hoth rebel soldier, i won it in a lot of 4 figures on ebay that turned out to be $12 each, killer deal, i was willing to pay big for it but ended up getting it for a song, man im chuffed.
A nice chocolate brown rebel soldier unart, a sky blue luke x-wing unart, a brown rebel commander unart, ive never seen before with a white shirt, and a 3rd gen rebel soldier..
HAPPY DAYS :drumroll: :drumroll: :drumroll: 
Back to top Go down
MartijnEmmelot
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MartijnEmmelot

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:33 am

Nice score! Congrats Smile Now on to those bears!
What about a group pic?

~Martijn
Back to top Go down
http://www.starswar.eu
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:49 am

MartijnEmmelot wrote:
Nice score! Congrats :)Now on to those bears!
What about a group pic?

~Martijn
LOL, cheers mate, the dreaded ewoks haha, ive got a logray lined up for when i can afford it, then onto the two smaller ones, are they chirpa and wicket? And does anybody know the going rates for those two?
Ive got a ballpark idea but im not too sure.

Whats exciting for me is that i have an articulated Delux blue/brown Gam Guard on its way to me in the mail, also a delux red arm yoda, and a 1st gen blue Barada with purple gloves n boots, some pretty nice boots by my standards, im chuffed, might as well get a few heavy hitters out of the way first

Also got some lovely 3rd gens, blue/yellow, red/white, and black face weequays,
Purple/orange and blue/green prune face
grey nunb, gold zuckuss.

My fav of those is the blue and yellow weequay, he looks awesome.

So my articulated polish are starting to take shape cheers 
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:45 am

AussieFortuna wrote:
MartijnEmmelot wrote:
What about a group pic?

~Martijn
LOL, cheers mate, the dreaded ewoks haha, ive got a logray lined up for when i can afford it, then onto the two smaller ones, are they chirpa and wicket? And does anybody know the going rates for those two?

Whats exciting for me is that i have an articulated Delux blue/brown Gam Guard on its way to me in the mail, also a delux red arm yoda, and a 1st gen blue Barada with purple gloves n boots, some pretty nice boots by my standards, im chuffed, might as well get a few heavy hitters out of the way first

grey nunb, gold zuckuss.

:clap: well done getting so many so quickly tony.im sure you will get full sets of atriculateds just as quick as your unarts. bounce the originals might be a pain to complete though :awe: 

daren
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:05 am

emperorburns wrote:
AussieFortuna wrote:
MartijnEmmelot wrote:
What about a group pic?

~Martijn

grey nunb, gold zuckuss.

:clap: well done getting so many so quickly tony.im sure you will get full sets of atriculateds just as quick as your unarts. bounce the originals might be a pain to complete though :awe: 

daren
LOL, Hey thanks Daren, and thanks to you on the unart front buddy, couldnt have done it without you.
im more than happy to be pretty patient on the articulateds, ive been offered so many 2nd and 3rd gens for $10-$15 each, which is a great price, i could easily put a set of those together over night if i wanted, but im in no rush on those, next year i'll be onto them.

Ive got 2 delux to go, but i realise Ree yees is going to be a HUGE challenge.

The 4 originals are just not an option lol, i'll be content just looking at pictures of those, i saw a set for 15k a few months back, not in the realm of possibility for me lol.....doh 

The first gens might be a bit more difficult, but there are plenty out there, its just a matter of timing, im very happy to sit back and wait till i find some good deals, its not a race, but for me its capaltilising on good prices when i see them, since the start ive told myself i cant afford to pay over inflated prices for boots, it would just put me outa the game.

Im so fuggin computer illiterate, im having a mate come over to help me take pics and download a few limelights, im looking forward to showing you guys my humble kenner and boot collection cheers

Last edited by AussieFortuna on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:09 am

And Daren, thanks again for the killer Delux GG, yoda and barada, YOU DA MAN cheers they take pride of place in my collection mate cheers celebrate :buzzing: :drumroll: and your a total gentleman to deal with, not only that you put up with my hundreds of questions about boots lol👏 
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:17 am

daren[/quote]LOL, Hey thanks Daren, and thanks to you on the unart front buddy, couldnt have done it without you.
im more than happy to be pretty patient on the articulateds, ive been offered so many 2nd and 3rd gens for $10-$15 each, which is a great price, i could easily put a set of those together over night if i wanted, but im in no rush on those, next year i'll be onto them.

Ive got 2 delux to go, but i realise Ree yees is going to be a HUGE challenge.

The 4 originals are just not an option lol, i'll be content just looking at pictures of those, i saw a set for 15k a few months back, not in the realm of possibility for me lol.....doh 

The first gens might be a bit more difficult, but there are plenty out there, its just a matter of timing, im very happy to sit back and wait till i find some good deals, its not a race, but for me its capaltilising on good prices when i see them, since the start ive told myself i cant afford to pay over inflated prices for boots, it would just put me outa the game.

Im so fuggin computer illiterate, im having a mate come over to help me take pics and download a few limelights, im looking forward to showing you guys my humble kenner and boot collection cheers[/quote]
hey tony,send your mate over to me to show me how to upload pics :I am stupid: taking pics is on my to do list.once ive done them i'll post them tongue should i ever learn how to upload them Rolling Eyes 

daren
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi there.

Love reading/viewing these bootleg threads! Always fun and interesting.

Quick question...........
Can anyone tell me if this Chewie originally had a weapon?

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 14335010

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:48 am

the rubbery polish ones (unarticulated) had no weapons as far as I know! Wink
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:10 am

Thanks, Wolff!

I was pretty sure they didn't but just wanted to double check.

cheers!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Polish Bootleg thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10