The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bramistuta25
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi Empty
PostSubject: WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi   WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:45 am

Hi guys.

I have recently purchased a DT Vader and DT Ben, the outer sabers are completely vintage and original but I need the inners now!

I know its a long shot but if you have one or can get hold of one for me that would be great!

Please feel free to PM me with any leads or offers.

Cheers guys.

Bram
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi   WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:33 pm

nevermind

Last edited by Chris_J on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Bramistuta25
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi   WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:37 am

Hi Chris,

I did read that section but as it said it wasn't to be in force until July 2012 I thought it wouldn't apply.

My apologies.

I am an active member of the SWFUK and have over 500 posts. I am now in the process of branching out to greener pastures on here and RS.

I couldn't find an introduce yourself section and I am still getting use to the way this forum works and how to navigate it, so I am assuming that I will need to comment on other sections to build up my post count?

Any help would be greatfully received.

Just to set your mind at ease, I'm not a scammer nor am I a new user who will not use this forum. I am sure a few others on here can vouch for me?

Thanks.

Bram
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi   WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:36 am

Hi Bram welcome to TIG welcome

I'm going to tweak the guidelines a bit as I realise it can be a little confusing. You're WTB is welcome to stay as it will be down to the discretion of any potential sellers if they wish to trade with you. What we're mainly trying to achieve is to stop members from joining up solely to sell their goods - which is why we encourage everyone to join in the forum and contribute first. I can see you've already introduced yourself in the main section - thanks for that Smile Good luck with the WTB and hope to see you around the boards,

Cheers

Paul

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi   WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:51 am

hi lads Very Happy

i just wanted to say bram is a stand up member of the community " a good guy " celebrate

welcome to tig bram mate welcome

i sold the dt sabre's to bram and he paid by paypall gift . so he is very trusting Wink

just a message to you bram buddy allthough it has been said but tig wants you to be a active member Very Happy

and don't want people just comming on just to buy or sell something the reason why you need to bump up your posts dude Wink

you will enjoy it on here it is a awesome forum full of great guys Smile

good luck finding the dt inners Angry SW

all the best jase Wink
Back to top Go down
Bramistuta25
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi   WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Thanks for the kind words mate.

I realise that's the idea, I know there are a lot of muppets out there that join just to make a few quid or wind people up. Seen yore a few recently.

I will endeavour to take the time to get a limelight up of both my ROTJ MOC Collection and the DT stuff.

I know its gonna be a long road for the DT stuff, but he who dares Rodney.

It's actually really nice that a few people have taken the time to comment and makes me feel good that people trust me as I am a very trusting person.

Thanks again.

Bram

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi   WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:03 pm

Yep I can Vouch for Bram! He is a top guy recommended to all and a welcome additon to the TIG Community Cool
Back to top Go down
Bramistuta25
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi   WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:39 am

Dark Sith Lord wrote:
Yep I can Vouch for Bram! He is a top guy recommended to all and a welcome additon to the TIG Community Cool

Thanks Liam. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bramistuta25
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi   WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:27 am

Still searching, please PM me with any info!

Thanks,

Bram
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi   WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Vintage Original DT Inners for Darth Vader and/or Ben Kenobi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1