The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! Empty
PostSubject: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Now the TIG Moderator Team members have shown you their true faces, we are quite curious about yours now!

So please write down a few sentences about who you are, what you collect, and anything else you would like to share (and what we would like to know Very Happy ).

And most importantly....don't forget to include a pic of yours!!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:36 pm

"We've shown you ours - now you show us yours"

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww throw up

Razz Razz Razz

Last edited by wbobafett on Sun May 27, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Here I am with Lee Bullock in 2010 at Celebration V.

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! Jason+and+Lee+Bullock

Name: Jason West
Married: Yes
Children: One son (six) and two knuckle head cats
Focus: Jawas (mainly pre-production)
Other Character interests: Tusken Raider, 4 LOM and Bossk

Other information: Born in Atlanta, Georgia, I attended nine different schools in twelve years. I have moved nearly as many times as I am years old. I love being outdoors and am a former Collegiate swimmer and water polo player. Though I do not own a weapon, I love to shoot when possible. I am also a HUGE hockey fan...

Last edited by sith jawa on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:30 pm

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! IMAG1549

Name:Krille A.K.A yeah-sus on the web

I have been a star wars fan since 1980 but started collect serious around 2005

Lives in sweden outside stockholm with my girlfriend and our 6 year old daughter.
Works in a warehouse with logistics.

When i dont collect SW i hang out with my friends,fishing and watching movies in my homecinema.
Other interest are tattoos,music and videogames.

I dont have any particular focus but i try to get one carded/mib and one loose of every toy in the vintage line.

The stuff that shows its swedish or was sold in sweden are my favorites.

Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:37 pm

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! 32ba2ff1

Name: Dennis Vleugels
Occupation: Working on electronic batch documentation software in a biopharmaceutical company.
Married: Yes (my wife in the picture with me)
Children: First one on the way, expected around 6th of june.
Focus: i don't really have à focus, i like stuff around first 12 from Moc's to cardbacks to loose figures.
Other collecting interests: Slowly working my way into to the "62 Club". I am halfway now with my POTF coin collection.

Other information: Whilst not collecting or working, i love to take a ride on the Bike, kick some ass at 'kobudo' (armoured karate) or relax in the garden. Always up for à drink with some friends, an evening of bowling or watching à good movie. I am also a frequent PS3 gamer, but i only play CoD Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:33 pm

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! Me10

Me and my family (Wife Karen and little dude, 9 year old, Logan) : ) We live in Madison, Wisconsin United States
I work in Special Education, helping credit deficient students get their high school diploma. A lot of the kids I work with don't have the best home life. I try my best to be a good mentor/role model for them so they have a plan to do something positive after high school : )
I LOVE art and LOVE my family : )
My collection consists of variants and first shots. Thanks to all of you that have been kind enough to lend a helping hand along the way, whether it was being a friend or giving advice. I appreciate that very much : )
-Steve
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:21 am

Great to see some faces and biographies here so far guys! Many thanks Cool

keep them coming!

Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:55 pm

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! CIMG1401d

Name: Oli
Children: One girl aged 5 months
Collecting interests: Vintage prototypes

I was born in London and have lived in Sydney, Melbourne and Hong Kong. I have a wife from Melbourne who funnily enough I met on returning to England after my first stint in Australia. We have been married for a year and have a lovely daughter called Lara who has just started to crawl so I think its time to hide the collection.

I started collecting just over 2 years ago and my main focus is on rare and foreign variants and first shot prototypes (I'm not much of a COO variant collector).

Outside of Star Wars collecting I am a fitness enthusiast and spend any spare time in the gym or running although since the arrival of my lovely daughter Lara - spare time is pretty rare.

Last edited by olisuds on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric Taylor
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Eric Taylor

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:33 am

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! 425033_183702488399627_2009454975_n

Children : 5 year old pit bull
Main focus : loose figures and variations , potf coins . Been collecting on and off since the 90's when I went and dug up all my old stuff from when I was a kid , had a big modern collection , vintage carded stuff , ships , play sets , store displays .... sold it all off except the loose figures and have just been adding to that on and off since then . Just started on the coins last year .

other interests : vintage motorcycles ( currently have '77 Triumph Bonneville ) shooting guns , mopar muscle cars , art , all kinds of music ( rock and roll , oi! , metal , punk ... etc ) Cardiff City FC , going to shows , riding my bike , being a jerk Laughing

Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:57 am

This is me out fishing last summer, hunting for the biggest trout on the tundra by boat.
We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! 28167810150339026541399

Location: The norwegian tundra, 10 months of snow, 2 months of summer, 5 months of midnight sun.
Occupation: Freelance illustrator and part time student, studying 3D design and animation.
Children: None
Collecting: Focusing on most variations of licensed loose and "foreign" stormies, and looking to complete a Popy set, love Lili Ledy, and looking to
acquire my new grail, a Ledy MOC Stormie!
:I am stupid:

Interests: Movies in all forms, traditional animated movies are my faves though. I play some guitar, have 2 acoustic and 1 electric guitar, I am also a hobby tattooist,
I paint(although rarely), I draw, I am a craftsman, doing traditional handicrafts, like knives, drums, wooden cups and sorts. I love fishing, and can't wait for the season to
start here! I've been collecting misc stuff as well, but in the process of selling that side of the collection to fund my star wars addiction.
Back to top Go down
KevinA
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
KevinA

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:46 pm

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! 0704314e

Me and my second child (I have a 4 year old boy, 2 year old boy and 5 month old girl).
Pets: 3 dogs and a turtle
Occupation: Research Assistant at Children's Hospital (eHealth). Currently off on parental leave thanks to my sugar mama!
Collection: 4LOM and a bit of everything else. Just recently started a Plo Koon prototype collection. I'll limelight that once some more pieces start showing up.
Grail: 4LOM Offerless proof or hard copy (known) and 4LOM first shot (none around that I know of)
Interests: I play a lot of football (soccer) I'm on three clubs this year and coaching another. I'm on the field pretty much 5 or 6 times a week. I play and watch a lot of hockey in the winter. Between this and Star wars collecting I have a very accepting wife. I am going to have to scale it back to one or two teams in soccer next year though. I think I finally found her breaking point!
I played in grunge/punk bands growing up but don't get to play as often anymore (guitar and drums).
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 pm

A big "+" for posting your pics and bio!

Interesting to read them all!

Where are the pretty faces of all the other 661 members?

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! 343_3011

Name: Tommy Svensson
Star Wars collecting: Mostly Vintage MOC:s, have also a Luke Jedi focus. Have a complete run of loose figures. Also collects some autographs.
Hobbies: Running and watching hockey. Färjestad is my favourite team in Sweden and in the NHL it's of course The Detroit Red Wings.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:39 pm

LOL! Was looking for a thread on here like this yesterday...not very hard apparently lol!

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! 003-3

Name: Josh.A
Star Wars collecting: Dengar related items.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:03 am

Awesome pics guys, great to see more faces of the gang! Big "+" all around from me too cheers
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 am

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! 4660_1163277355454_6662684_n
(Me and my two baby girls, big Star Wars fans.... the one on the left, now 9, loves Leia. The one of the right, now 11, loves Padme)

Name: Ryan Austin
Location: Tishomingo, OK (home of Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton)
Occupation: Former US Army, former HS football coach. Currently a computer/lab tech.
Education: B.S. in Behavioral Science, Oklahoma State University
Collection: Pretty much every loose vintage figure with about half the weapons. Only two MOC's so far (was supposed to be three, but it was damaged and sent back), I am just now getting back into this hobby since the mid-80's. Several vintage vehicles. Also have a TON of new figures 1995+ MOC including about 50 Leia's and Padme's (my girls figures). Still like to pick up current figures when I can. Got two last night... unpunched Rebel Trooper and Barriss Offee. Also build SW models, about 25 in all. The whole collection is being handed down to my girls when they are older.
Biggest hobby?: Oklahoma State athletics! FIESTA BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:43 am

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! P1070411

Name: Jesse Wall
Children: Two girls, 10 & 4
Focus: Darth Vader & Canadian items
Other interests: Geocaching, hiking, camping, skiing
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:44 am

unsure Okay..what are we looking at here? lol!
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:47 am

Josh wrote:
unsure Okay..what are we looking at here? lol!

Looks like a 'outdoors' made bowl/cup from wood. In US Army Special Forces training, and Marine Sniper School, you must create a eating/drinking bowl on your own throughout the hell week in the woods.

That said, I'm probably wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:06 am

Yep you are wrong.
Its an geocaching hiding spot and the cache is underneath.

Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:12 am

Just had a read up about it. Cool. I need to get out more. lol!
You done a bit also, Dennis?
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Good call Dennis! Geocaching has definitely become my outdoor addiction these days, so much to explore and uncover, from local parks to epic hikes.
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Reallized i dont have any reasent mugshot taken on my external harddrive, they all are on my crashed one but here comes one taken in Denmark maybe 4 years ago. Nut much has changed but i have put on SOME weight and i have more tattoos Razz

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! 003wnc
Back to top Go down
Mark_Yeo
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Here is me with my missus

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! 2108964260045328333Ukjhpm_th

Cheers, Mark
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:44 am

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/gallery/TIG-User-Mug-Shots/TIG-User-Mug-Shots-cat_c3.htm

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!   We've shown you ours - now you show us yours! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've shown you ours - now you show us yours!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next