The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. Empty
PostSubject: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Thanks to some overzealous moderation on RS(it's already going downhill without Shane). I'm banned from RS for a month.
I wish I knew which of the mods it was. A whole month for schooling some noob twat. Really? I've NEVER been banned from RS, I thought it was usually 2 weeks..... eh fuck 'em. Only benefit of RS as of late has been the sales forums anyway. Looks like my next round of loose Polish bootleg and licensed carded sales will be here on TIG.

Lets see how long it takes me to get banned here too Twisted Evil

Cheers
Joe

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Banned for a month?? Bwaaa, that's awesome! Anyway, you could always open another account under "Joe Glasses" and continue your discussion, of course I see it's totally deleted before I could read the awesome ending Sad . If you need someone to forward any messages just let me know pal!
Back to top Go down
colpar
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:27 pm

When i was banned some years ago it was for two weeks ( long time ago since it was when Jeremy still be an admin ). It was for selling without prices in the potf2 section.

With your hum ... personnal manner to educate the noobs, they should have made you a moderator , it would have saved us all a lot of time reading their stupid posts 🐷 Razz

I'm wondering who banned you by the way king
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Hey Joe,

Welcome to our little hide out!! I hope you enjoy your stay here, who knows after one month you don't want to go back anymore.

Another advantage, you can type "douchebag" here and nothing happens. Very Happy

Cheers

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Well this is great news for TIG!
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Cant believe they banned you for a month Joe. Thats so fucked up. I could take one guess at who it was who did it. lol! So is the whole thread deleted? I havent really been on over there since the place has really went to shit the past few months after the new change they did, so missed out on it all.

Marco, Joes been here for awhile now. Your late to the party for the welcome. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Yeah, i haven't been there as much as usual recently. Which thread was it? I can't find anything on a quick scan through.

btw, Joe, you're banned! Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Did a search of recent posts and the only thing I can see is the one with cornfedbigdaddy's "what I choose to do with my vintage" thread. Was it cause of what was said in that one? If so, youve said alot worse over the years since Ive signed up over there. hehehe
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:44 pm

It was some noob that posted about a pof2 find in the vintage section. Then started bitching about me in Jeff's avengers thread.
I'll find out which one it was. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the mods from the modern section. I'm fairly certain that James or Mike would have given me a warning, or at least not such a bullshit amount of time.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Joe,

What the fuck?? What dumbass newby bans you from RS? Guess you were honest with the new guy huh?? Very Happy Good to see you over here..

Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Well it's good to see justice served. Wink

You should have been around here awhile back Joe. There were some guys who could have used a "Joe Tuning".
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Found the guy in question and hes now banned. But I also found a link to the particular thread and its no longer there. Guess they didnt want no one else to read it. Kinda turns me off from there if you ask me with them deleting threads and/or posts.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:03 pm

lol! welcome back to the naughty corner Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:52 pm

100 style points and TIG reputation immediately + for the use of "noob twat." lol!

In all seriousness, banned? Really? Which one of those moderators uses tweezers to take a piss?
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Like Joe said, it had to be one of the modern section mods cause the guys in vintage chat knows that Joe speaks his mind when its called for. I got a feeling of who it is now cause the guy in question complained in a thread and one of the mods posted in it. So its a good guess it was him who did it.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Joseph_Y wrote:

Lets see how long it takes me to get banned here too Twisted Evil

Cheers
Joe

I'm amazed it hasn't happened already geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:10 am

To be honest, you kinda bashed into the guy straight ahead... On the other hand i also don't understand why he would post that crap in the vintage section...

Anyway, RS always Ban's people to fast, but the good thing is that you'll at least get some time to explore yourself around another forum now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:11 am

Stargeezer wrote:
the good thing is that you'll at least get some time to explore yourself around another forum now Very Happy

That sound's so perverted LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:14 am

Darthberizing wrote:
Stargeezer wrote:
the good thing is that you'll at least get some time to explore yourself around another forum now Very Happy

That sound's so perverted LOL

Ok lets blame that on the fact that i am not english....
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Glad to have you here more Joe. Hopefully you can add some input to the vintage bootleg thread. Its been kinda dead lately.

Seriously though, RS will only continue to be a douche salad without Shane around. Even when he was there you had other mods overstepping their limits.

But, being banned on RS isn't any reason to ignore my emails and FB messages Sad Its like Mr. Miyagi not replying to the Karate Kid Smile

Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:23 pm

I haven't been around much Andy, I saw an email from you and just flaked on replying, haven't seen any FB messages tho...
I'll find that email and see whatcha need man.

Cheers
Joe

Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Josh checked my profile last night and the last person to view it previously was a mod in the modern section. I'd bet that the noob that I schooled, complained to him, and he got all uppity over it. I'm going to email Mensinger today and see what can be done. Some modern doosher that doesn't grasp how the Vintage section operates.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Joseph_Y wrote:
I haven't been around much Andy, I saw an email from you and just flaked on replying, haven't seen any FB messages tho...
I'll find that email and see whatcha need man.

Cheers
Joe

No problem Joe. I know you've been busy and having issues. I was just messing with you, making sure you weren't ignoring on purpose Smile I wonder why the FB message didn't go through. Weird. Maybe I didn't do it right Sad
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:53 pm

It seems I have missed this all......Ill go check RS right now.

But before I even read it: Thats a joke!!

I mean not even I got banned from RS.......and you got banned for beeing insensitive??

Joe....that only will make you more hero, more spokesman, more everything!!

So I wouldnt worry at all (yeah....why do I even write this....you dont worry a bit becaus of this...I know)...Its just a joke!

Welcome here.....what do you have for sale Very Happy Very Happy

LOL

Cheers

Wolff

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Wolff, the thread is no longer there. I found a link to it last night and its not there any more. They locked it tight. But from what I heard a bit ago from someone who did, the guy asked for it in the end. And the guy did complain in another thread about it right afterwards and a modern mod replied in that thread. Thats why I said Im guess now who it really was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.   Looks like ya'll  are stuck with my charming company for the next month. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks like ya'll are stuck with my charming company for the next month.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next