The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Comparison of the stickers with instruments inside DV's TIE Fighter....

Kenner Version
PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Sw_Darth_Vader_tie_fighter_anh_Palitoy022_zps8aca6ab4
Source - Pauli

Lili Ledy version
PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 IMG_7267_zps7e20767c

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 IMG_7266_zps7609c669

Funny, they are different. Small discovery of the day. cheers

No I start to wonder about all the other versions....
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:48 pm

nice little discovery there Marco Cool

similar to when I found there were two variations of the X-Wing Fighter battle damage decals, I'd always assumed there was just one.

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Xwf_ba10

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Xwf_ba11
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Hey cool, didn't know that either.

Here is another funny difference...

Palitoy Version (Kenner has the same artwork).
PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Sw_Darth_Vader_tie_fighter_anh_Palitoy028_zpsabef8cb2
Source - Capetown

Lili Ledy version
PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 IMG_7264_zpsffc67368

No idea why the Death Star was replaced by a Endor like planet.

Maybe cause this is the first Death Star and Lili Ledy wanted to promote toys from ROTJ? unsure

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:54 pm

I sent some pictures of the Canadian Speeder Bike and Canadian Tri-Pod Laser Cannon. Let me know if the pictures arrived and are good enough for the thread.
Thanks

Clint
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Commander Clint wrote:
I sent some pictures of the Canadian Speeder Bike and Canadian Tri-Pod Laser Cannon. Let me know if the pictures arrived and are good enough for the thread.
Thanks

Clint

Hey Clint,

Pictures received in well order, they are great and will be used to update the entries!!!

KUDOS for helping us. Very Happy

Also KUDOS to our new member bonglee23 (Steve) for sending pics of a boxed German white TIE Fighter. cheers

Back to top Go down
Iamcomicdoc
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:01 am

This is a GREAT resource! Thank you! We just bought a HUGE collection and, besides Rebel Scum (which doesn't always have everything), this is the best guide I've seen! Thank you so much! Totally using this!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:28 am

POTB update

New entry for the Tie Fighter section:

US Kenner German issue with German instructions and non tape-sealed box. This version originally came shrink-wrapped.

see here:
Imperial TIE Fighter

thank you TIG member bonglee23 for contributing the pics and descriptions Cool
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:26 am

POTB update

new addition for the ATST Scout Walker section:

Bilogo Scout Walker with French/Spanish language. This differs from the version we already have documented which is a Bilogo with French/English language.

see the new entry here:
AT-ST (All Terrain Scout Transport)

Thanks to Ackbar100 for sending us the pics cheers
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:08 am

Hey Guys!

I would just like to say this is an AWESOME Thread Shocked 

and a valuable resource.

I have one question regarding the "US. Kenner. ESB. AT-AT Special Offer with Bonus Accessories."

How Rare is a Boxed one of these with with large tear to side and some creasing?

Thanks for any help guys!

Liam:) 
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: MECCANO FRENCH BOXED vintage AT-ATs    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:51 pm

POTB SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

MECCANO FRENCH BOXED vintage AT-ATs

Stéphane Faucourt (chiquetaba) kindly forwarded us info and pics from two recent discoveries that he and fellow collecter, Yann Leroux, made regarding the AT-AT vehicle.

Thank you Stéphane and Yann for sharing these new discoveries with TIG's Project Outside The Box.

The entry for AT-AT vehicle has also been updated, see here: AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport)

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Reduce10

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Reduce11

Informtion and pictures by Stéphane Faucourt and Yann Leroux

How and when the AT-AT vehicle was originally released in France back in the 80s has always been quite a mystery. During many years, it was simply believed not to have been marketed.

With the surface of only Bilogo boxes (front side in English, back side in French) and listing in 1984 retailer catalog, it was believed to have been marketed late 1984; and unlike most ESB vehicles, there was no evidence so far about imported Kenner/Palitoy boxes with French notification stickers...

Well, more light can be made thanks to TWO incredible unreferenced variants made by myself and my pal French Collector Yann Leroux in the recent weeks: a Palitoy ESB box with Meccano sticker, and a Bilogo box with Meccano sticker and French Miro-Meccano ROTJ instructions.

That makes TWO significant discoveries on a same vehicle within a few weeks, which we are now sharing with the community .

This new information allow to determine that the AT-AT was first sold in France late 1983, from a Palitoy imported box, then quickly replaced by the Bilogo box on which a sticker was still applied, to finally end-up with the Bilogo box without any additions.

Of course, Meccano used to import ESB Palitoy boxes during the ESB marketing era and sold them with a French notification sticker and French ESB instructions (eg. Twin-Pod Cloud Car, Snowspeeder, and Millenium Falcon); however importing an ESB Palitoy box to retail during the ROTJ era is quite unusual.

The evidence of this AT-AT not being retailed during the ESB era is the ROTJ logo printed on the large notification sticker and the ROTJ French printed instructions.

In overall, the AT-AT was retailed in France throughout three variants:

1: Palitoy ESB 'Bounty hunter' box with French sticker + ROTJ Miro-Meccano French & Palitoy instructions
2: regular Bilogo ROTJ box with French sticker + ROTJ Miro-Meccano French & Palitoy instructions
3: regular Bilogo ROTJ box -without sticker- + ESB Kenner Canada & ROTJ Palitoy instructions

Stéphane Faucourt

ROTJ Bilogo with Meccano sticker for distribution in France

Comparison pic: newly discovered early Bilogo with Meccano sticker (front) with regular Bilogo version (back)
PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Atat_b10

Comparison pic: newly discovered early Bilogo with Meccano sticker (right) with regular Bilogo version (left)
PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Atat_b11

Instruction sheets:
- regular bilogo box: ESB French Canada + ROTJ Palitoy

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Atat_b14

Instruction sheets:
- earlier bilogo box with meccano sticker: French ROTJ miro-meccano + ROTJ Palitoy

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Atat_b16

Box inside details: Regular Bilogo (left). Bilogo with Meccano sticker (right)
PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Atat_b18

Regular Bilogo box with its 2 instructions sheet (ESB Kenner Canada + ROTJ Palitoy)
PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Atat_b22

Bilogo box with Meccano sticker, with its 2 instructions sheet (ROTJ Miro-Meccano + ROTJ Palitoy

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Atat_b24

ESB Palitoy with Meccano sticker for distribution in France

ESB Palitoy with Meccano sticker
PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Atat_b20

ESB Palitoy Meccano sticker front
PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Atat_p10

to see these new entries in their AT-AT thread go to:
AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport)
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Great info, thank you Paul and Stephane!! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:13 am

POTB update

New updates for the Speeder Bike section: Speeder Bike

• Canadian Version
  • Biligo Version with 'Moto Jet' printed on the box
  • Meccano Version with 'Speeder  Bike' sticker on Kenner box.
  • Lili Ledy version

Thank you Capetown, Jawa.57, Walkie, and Commander Clint for providing the new pictures. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:40 am

TATOOINE SKIFF

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Explodingsailbarge_zpsfd56f868
Artwork by Ralph McQuarrie.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

US. Kenner. POTF. Tatooine Skiff.

Pictures made by Dr Dengar.

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 IMG_2516_zps18f17194

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_2515_zps5b54d28fPROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_2514_zps2c58bfa1PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_2513_zpsf03ffbf4PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_2510_zpsb4ec7d86PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_2507_zps2dd30c66PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_2506_zps6fad2986PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_2505_zps2b6e9b9bPROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_2504_zpsecba1ad4PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_2503_zps85c37f66PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_2502_zps6f1dd6db

A few pics making it clear that the Tatooine Skiff was made in Mexico, by the General Mills Tijuana factory.
This is a different factory than the Lili Ledy Tlanepantla factory. See also: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084964-2/

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 IMG_6496_zps8a92189c

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_6494_zpsd3a85943PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_6493_zps9ebd48c1PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_6492_zpse06a435fPROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_6491_zps471d912dPROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_6497_zpscdc998d6PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Th_IMG_6495_zps06cae08b

Pictures made by Capetown.

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 A_sw_t10

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 C_sw_t10 PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 D_sw_t10 PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 E_sw_t10 PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 F_sw_t10 PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Sw_tat10

Please help us by contributing pics of your Tatooine Skiff.

For more info about this project you can click here: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Wed May 04, 2016 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:45 am

Great updates, keep em coming.

PS i'll take a few photos of the Tatooine Skiff Instructions asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:04 am

Thanks Stef, looking forward to these instructions.  Very Happy 

I have just added some extra info emphasizing the Mexican origin of the Tatooine Skiff.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:53 am

Marco, thanks for the latest round of updates. cheers 
I have some more Canadian boxed items to photograph when I have a moment.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:40 am

Love all the new updates  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:02 am

TIE INTERCEPTOR

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in10
Artwork by Ralph McQuarrie.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

US. Kenner. ROTJ. TIE Interceptor.

Pictures made by Capetown.

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in11

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Atie_i10 PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Btie_i10 PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in13 PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in12 PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in14

Europe. Bilogo. ROTJ. TIE Interceptor.

Photo by Mike Skywalker.

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie-in10

This version 'Moulded in France' - 'Assembled in UK'.

Pictures made by Jawa.57.
Instructions by Walkie.
Poster by Hyver.

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in10

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in11  PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in12  PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in13  PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in14  PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in15

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in16  PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in17  PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Tie_in18  PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 Dsc_7512

Brazil. Glasslite. POTF. Nave Imperial.

Pictures made by…

Please help us by contributing pics of your TIE Interceptor.

For more info about this project you can click here: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Wed May 04, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:34 am

Commander Clint wrote:
Marco, thanks for the latest round of updates. cheers 
I have some more Canadian boxed items to photograph when I have a moment.

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Love all the new updates  cheers 

Cheers, Clint and Paul.

I try to make one or two empty entries every week now till they are all there.
From then on we only need to fill them with pictures.

So looking forward to the Canadian pics, Clint.  Very Happy 

BTW: Cool avatar, Paul!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:29 am

:bump: 

Is it me or are the pictures missing in some sections?
I have just looked at page 10 (falcon and imperial transport) and there are no images being displayed at all for those two.
I know not every entry had pictures, but I could have swore the Falcon had some if not at least one up.

I was looking at some ebay listings for boxed Falcons and in most shots with boxes, I can't see how in the heck the Falcon actually fits inside the box. It looks 6+++ inches longer. Poor angles distorting perspective?

Anyway............... just seeing if I was remembering something that wasn't there.

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:37 am

psybertech wrote:

I have just looked at page 10 (falcon and imperial transport) and there are no images being displayed at all for those two.
I know not every entry had pictures, but I could have swore the Falcon had some if not at least one up.

cheers!
Very Happy

Hi Jay, most of the more recent entries are still empty, like those for the Millennium Falcon and Imperial Transport.
So you must have seen ghosts.  Very Happy 

The idea is to first complete all entries and then fill them.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:19 pm

X-Wing entry updated with new Glasslite pics and info:

X-Wing Fighter
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 pm

Hello boys,

Great work on the thread as usual. Haven't spent enough time here obviously, but I'm back!

Marco, you fancy admin you, you do know I have sent you pictures of the bilogo Tie Interceptor too, right?

Emiel
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Also, I've acquired the Palitoy 2nd issue if you guys want the pics?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Emiel, great thing that the collector's bug caught you again.

There are many more pics which you and others have sent me, just have troubles to divide my sparse free time nowadays over the many activities (Ledy, Poch, potb, facebook, and my own collection all of which desperately needs some attention). I don't complain, cause it is all fun to work on and provides some distraction from the hectic during the day. But I admit progress is a bit slow nowadays. Maybe I should go to Kamino and clone myself. Very Happy

Will react on your text message later, bro.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products    PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROJECT OUTSIDE THE BOX - Star Wars Vehicles, Playsets, Mini Rigs & other boxed products

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next