The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)  Empty
PostSubject: Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)    Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Yet another store chain has wave 8 at discounted prices. After being tipped off again by rebelscum, I went to the local Giant Tiger and scored 3 Revenge of the Jedi Leia slave outfit at 7.99$ a piece.

I can say i had a big smile on my face when i got out of the store at lunch time. The store also had roughly 2 cases worth on their pegs. Wish they would have had jedi luke, i could use more of him. I will be a returning customer that is for sure!

so far:

Winners at 5.99$
Liquidation world at 5$
Giant Tiger at 7.99$

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)    Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Just out of curiousity, couldnt you just add the stores to the other thread instead of starting a new one for each store? Since you got all 3 stores in this thread now. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)    Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:23 am

i could have Chris, but i received the tip offs one after another and i could not post anything until i had verified it. But if someone has the power i am ok with them making just one topic.
cheers
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)    Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Just thought i would mention out that in Canada i went to a local Hart store and they had new vintage on sale for 5.99$ each.

Vintage 2010 Series 05.5 Revision 01 - Case of 12

maybe you can pass this on on front page.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)    Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giant Tiger toys at discounted price confirmed ( Canada)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1