The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 am

I got to say its pretty darn good actually.

I heard there is gonna be 5 separate series each one 20 episodes and a feature film at the end (like they did for the start) is that right?

I reckon that Anakins Padwan Ahsoka is going to bite the bullet near then end im thinking Dooku will do her in so it all rolls into Episode 3.

Jay
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:20 am

jaymassive619 wrote:

I got to say its pretty darn good actually.

I heard there is gonna be 5 separate series each one 20 episodes and a feature film at the end (like they did for the start) is that right?

I reckon that Anakins Padwan Ahsoka is going to bite the bullet near then end im thinking Dooku will do her in so it all rolls into Episode 3.

Jay

I just caught up on the last two episodes the other day. I think the series keeps getting better as it goes and it is nice to have something new to watch each week.

I also thought that Ahsoka would probably die at the end of the series, but I'm wondering if they could just simply have her become a Jedi Knight and then get assigned somewhere far off, so that is why she isn't in the movies. Then the viewers can assume she was killed with Order 66 or that could leave her character open to appear in the live action series if that ever comes about. It will be interesting to see how they decide to end it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:34 am

shawn_k wrote:

I also thought that Ahsoka would probably die at the end of the series, but I'm wondering if they could just simply have her become a Jedi Knight and then get assigned somewhere far off, so that is why she isn't in the movies. Then the viewers can assume she was killed with Order 66 or that could leave her character open to appear in the live action series if that ever comes about. It will be interesting to see how they decide to end it.

I thought about that angle Shawn but i then thought they may tie it into Anakins downfall.

Like after his mother before Padme type of thing?
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:51 am

jaymassive619 wrote:

I thought about that angle Shawn but i then thought they may tie it into Anakins downfall.

Like after his mother before Padme type of thing?

That does make sense as a way to play it out.

It will be interesting to see how dark they will go where it is primarily a kids show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Lol, i've got all series 1 & series 2 up to date, all to watch when i get a minute. I only really watched the movie of the clone wars....whivh was SH1T imo.
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:35 pm

I watch it every time it is up at SW.com. I am at work when it comes on t.v.
Back to top Go down
http://wattosjunkshop.com
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:39 pm

My son and I watch it. It's pretty good. Im not totally up to date in chronology since we are usually watching and playing or something but overall I like the episodes. Cad Bane was a badass and I watched some fight between Obi Wan and a Mandalorian which was cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:01 am

i've seen bit's and pieces,have'nt sat down to watch the whole thing yet.it's ok from what i've seen.
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:14 am

I've been watching this show since the beginning. I was very skeptical at first because it looked like a kids show on the previews. But I have to say after watching it that the story telling and the animation are great.

I'm glad to see this thread. I've been wondering what other sw fanatics on this forum thought of the show but I didn't want to be the first to bring it up for fear of being torched by the purists!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:09 am

ctscanman68 wrote:
I've been watching this show since the beginning. I was very skeptical at first because it looked like a kids show on the previews. But I have to say after watching it that the story telling and the animation are great.

I'm glad to see this thread. I've been wondering what other sw fanatics on this forum thought of the show but I didn't want to be the first to bring it up for fear of being torched by the purists!

I got to say its very well put together and i really enjoy it myself!

The second series is defo a bit darker than the first and i hope it continues that way.

Apparently there will be 100 episodes in total and it will plug the gap between AOTC and ROTS completely.

Jay
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:08 am

I actually really enjoy the Clone Wars cartoon. I've got my DVR set to record all the new episodes. I think the series as a whole is really coming into it's own with season 2. I really like where they are taking some of the stories.

I've also heard that the Blu-Ray version of Season 1 is spectacular to watch in HD! I don't own it yet, but hopefully some day I can confirm that for everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:03 pm

:bump: 

I just found out that season 6 was just released in its entirety on March 7th on Netflix (13 episodes!!!!!!!!!!!) and was blown away by the fact that the 'canceled' show just pushed 13 episodes out in one shot!
torrent sites have it already of course and I have my server filled up and happy with the new content! tongue

So........ anyone watching or watched it yet?

I have, and just like the entire series, I enjoyed the new episodes.

Now to go back and watch them all from the beginning and figure out timelines and continuity to see if there is an order that works better.

Anyway......... good stuff! What a Face

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:40 pm

seen them all the last one is a real harsh one in what happens to Ahsoka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars?   Anyone watching series 2 of The Clone Wars? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1