The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few images of my collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrKenner
New User
New User
MrKenner

A few images of my collection Empty
PostSubject: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:15 am

Hi All

As I’m new to the forum I thought I’d post a few images of my collection. My two current focuses are 3 Packs and Star Wars Vehicles / Playsets. I’ll add a few more images in the future.

Cheers

Mr K

A few images of my collection X-WingFighter

A few images of my collection SW3PLRFront

A few images of my collection StarWars3Packs

A few images of my collection ImperialSet-ImpCommanderDengarATATDriver

A few images of my collection MillenniumFalcon1

A few images of my collection CantinaAdventureSet
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:22 am

Hi mate and welcome to the forum welcome

Nice collection mate, I love the special action figure sets.

I collect the backdrops for those sets, but they are not easy to find. I still need 2 of them, the Hero and the Droid Backdrop :Drool:

Also a cool cantina, falcon and x-wing.

I have never seen the rifle before Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
RonnyA
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
RonnyA

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:38 am

Great collection
Love the 3 packs special action figure sets
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:12 am

You have some great pieces there Mr K, thanks for sharing Cool
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:24 am

One Word : Wow

Thanks for sharing with us mate
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 am

Welcome to TIG MK. Great line up of 3packs there and nice vehicles playsets too, the original Kenner X Wing is one of my faves. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
caswellbot
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:38 am

Great stuff Anthony! I think we both know I love those 3 packs. Wink The Imperial Set is a super new addition.

Keep it up buddy. Well done!

Chris. Cool
Back to top Go down
MrKenner
New User
New User
MrKenner

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks for taking a look guys. I’ll keep adding a few images over the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Wow amazing condition on your boxes
thanks for sharing and welcome to tig
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Some really nice items there, look forward to some more piccies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Nice. I love three packs. But my wallet screams bloody murder if I think about buying one. So I live through others. looking forward to more pics in the future.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Simply lovely, a very nice set of 3 packs and vehicles looking forward to some more of these.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:09 pm

That some fine collection you got there, Mr K!!! Very Happy

Love those 3-packs, and Sears Cantina.

Did you check the contents before sending it to AFA, to check whether this set came with Blue (1978) or Red (1979) Snaggletooth?
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
MrKenner
New User
New User
MrKenner

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:45 pm

I brought the Cantina graded and have no idea of it's contents. I like to think it's the blue snag but who knows. Wink
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:32 pm

MrKenner wrote:
I brought the Cantina graded and have no idea of it's contents. I like to think it's the blue snag but who knows. Wink

Hi Mr K, has the Cantina got a COO on the outside of the box?
Back to top Go down
MrKenner
New User
New User
MrKenner

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 am

snaggletooth wrote:
MrKenner wrote:

Hi Snag

The following is on the box

Made in U.S.A except for parts labeled with country of origin (Hong Kong, Korea, or Macao)
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:49 am

MrKenner wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:
MrKenner wrote:

Hi Snag

The following is on the box

Made in U.S.A except for parts labeled with country of origin (Hong Kong, Korea, or Macao)

Thanks Mr K

I was curious because I had a chat with frank the other day and he informed me that some of the baggies including the blue snag where the General mills/Kenner type and I was under the impression that GM baggies where European, Interesting that Europe doesn't get a mention though.
Back to top Go down
frunkstar
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
frunkstar

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Sweet as Anthony, but you already know I love your current focus, lets see a bit more eye candy soon bounce
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:40 pm

snaggletooth wrote:

I was curious because I had a chat with frank the other day and he informed me that some of the baggies including the blue snag where the General mills/Kenner type and I was under the impression that GM baggies where European, Interesting that Europe doesn't get a mention though.

True, the Cantina figures came in GM SW-c baggies. General Mills was just the ''mother'' company owning Kenner, so it is not exclusively linked to Europe.
You might think so because SW figures in Germany were released under the GM label for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

True, the Cantina figures came in GM SW-c baggies. General Mills was just the ''mother'' company owning Kenner, so it is not exclusively linked to Europe.
You might think so because SW figures in Germany were released under the GM label for a while.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Marco, makes a lot more sence now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few images of my collection   A few images of my collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few images of my collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1