The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:39 am

RebelChris wrote:
Just checked my DT 3 line COO. It's version 3 on Wolff's guide. Is that anything special?

Here's my DT Luke to add to the thread that I purchased direct from the original owner. It also has the 3 line coo number 3 on Wolff's guide.

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 Eb3
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
frunkstar
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
frunkstar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:13 am

Well here are mine -

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 IMGP8857

SW-a (smaller white font) none DT

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 IMGP6980

ROTJ-i made in China

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 IMGP6974-1

SW-d

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 IMGP6976-1

ESB-a

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 IMGP6374

ESB-c

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 IMGP6379

Palitoy Brown hair - large Blue/purple Horizontal Text
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:36 am

Here is my farmer firm Very Happy
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 Dtluke

Lightbrown no coo ,1977gmfgi hong kong dt ,3line china
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:23 am

I'll play too. Mines nothing special. COO #1 from the guide. Yellow hair, no saber, in ok condition. AND he was a little busy during the photo shoot.

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 0044-2
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:31 pm

RebelChris wrote:
Just checked my DT 3 line COO. It's version 3 on Wolff's guide. Is that anything special?

To expand on this a little. Is it known if the #3 COO is always with the EB kit? Or has it shown up with both three line variants as well as the two line?
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:48 pm

RebelChris wrote:
RebelChris wrote:

To expand on this a little. Is it known if the #3 COO is always with the EB kit? Or has it shown up with both three line variants as well as the two line?

These are steel mold pairs...they always go together!!

Myth 1:

Coos from the same "family" that "say" actually the same (so i.e. three line Lukes= x2 or 3 line 3pos = x3) always go together.
Some say one scar Snag, Walrusman etc is spanish and the other scar must be french. This is total nonsense! All coo pairs go together...always!!!

Over all: There is FOUR coo known on Luke DT! (2 coo familys)

Myth 2:

There is no special coo only to the EB kit! And there is not even only one coo family special to EB kit!
(nor a special weapon or paint apps). Everything always made it also to MOC!
If you not free it of a sealed EB kit its just a "regular" figure!

@ ROG

your a myth spreader lol!

1. The molded Lukes pants are a myth IMO!

2. The Poch Luke with darkbrown hair is a mixed up figure! If you are totally into Poch you will notice that this happens sometimes....I dont know why. I have found a lot of weired mixed up stuff in spain what I reckon POCH!

3. I agree...your no marks at all Luke is a factory error!

4. Rog...hadnt the time to check the thread but IMO there is only 2 counrties that released the raised bar Luke: France ( possibly on Trilogo crads like the Fett) and Brazil as Glasslite Luke! I dont know a single example of a raised bar Luke from LL...or any Farmboy not even on ESB! And I am in really deep research into these ESB figures!

There is lots of questions on LL overstock.....only think about that drakbrown Luk head!

@ Marco

I have a Poch Luke...but wont post a pic! I can only think about what would happen then here...on ebay...etc Rolling Eyes
I have actually seen quite a few in the last two years! Very less of them were nice examples, but I think he is not that rare!

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:08 pm

RebelChris wrote:
So... I've always wondered... what's the main difference between a Glasslite farmboy and a "regular" farmboy?

All I've ever seen is photos of Glasslite's and I'm not really sure I would know one from Adam if I just stumbled across it.

EDIT: as an additional thought... can we label what each COO difference is? Like if the 3 Line COO is specific to the DT's etc. Instead of just 1, 2, 3, etc. I think it might be helpful for the casual observers/questions.

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 IMG_13911

In the middle shown are both raised bars! left is "Meccano", on the right is Glasslite! I think the picture does a better job then me trying to explain in english what the differences are....or????

Your second question!

Sort the coos after "familys"....the small differnces are not interesting at all!

If you recall all coos there is 16 different ones!

1. Family:
3-line coo, China, raised bar...they have the same mold!

2. Family:
Large HK

3.Family:
small HK, no coo....they have the same mold!

4. Family:
Taiwan

And 3-line coos of course also appeared without DT sabers....MOST of the appeared without that saber! Therefore you have 3 total different eye colors on them Wink
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:51 pm

wbobafett wrote:

Myth 2:

There is no special coo only to the EB kit! And there is not even only one coo family special to EB kit!

So why is the DT Luke always paired with a three line COO? I know there's a two line version as well, but everyone seems to only want the three line one.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:12 pm

RebelChris wrote:
wbobafett wrote:

Myth 2:

So why is the DT Luke always paired with a three line COO? I know there's a two line version as well, but everyone seems to only want the three line one.

Is it really??? I see some large HK from time to time as well!

The reason is simple I think! People just do handcraft their variants!
"OMG...my DT came with large HK...well lets get a three-line to swap it fast"

Its loose.....and its the saber thats important....so nobody has a proof on the figure it came with ...well there is ONE thing to be sure...if it came from a "childhood collection" Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
_Rog_
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
_Rog_

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:01 pm

wbobafett wrote:
@ ROG
your a myth spreader lol!
Lol, just trying to promote discussion Wink

wbobafett wrote:
1. The molded Lukes pants are a myth IMO!
Yeah, I think that too Smile

wbobafett wrote:
2. The Poch Luke with darkbrown hair is a mixed up figure! If you are totally into Poch you will notice that this happens sometimes....I dont know why. I have found a lot of weired mixed up stuff in spain what I reckon POCH!
Thanks, it is certainly interesting that odd mixed up figures like this turn up now and again!?!

wbobafett wrote:
3. I agree...your no marks at all Luke is a factory error!
Yup!

wbobafett wrote:
4. Rog...hadnt the time to check the thread but IMO there is only 2 counrties that released the raised bar Luke: France ( possibly on Trilogo crads like the Fett) and Brazil as Glasslite Luke! I dont know a single example of a raised bar Luke from LL...or any Farmboy not even on ESB! And I am in really deep research into these ESB figures!
There is lots of questions on LL overstock.....only think about that drakbrown Luk head!
Thanks again Wolff for adding your thoughts, I too am sure LL did not release a Luke Farmboy even on ESB cards, it's just odd that those blank raised bar Lukes (& heads) are in that find :scratch:

I'm surprised that you didn't also pull me up on why none of my (light brown hair) Lukes have lightsabers Wolff Wink
Answer: Because that's how they came in some Euro/Palitoy "Hong Kong" tape sealed baggies? Thoughts anyone...

@ frunkstar, any chance you could pick out the coo's of your Lukes from Wolff's coo guide in the first Luke post of this thread when you get a minute - it would be interesting to know which Lukes are found in which of your awesome baggies Smile

Cheers,
Rog.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:23 pm

_Rog_ wrote:

I'm surprised that you didn't also pull me up on why none of my (light brown hair) Lukes have lightsabers Wolff Wink
Answer: Because that's how they came in some Euro/Palitoy "Hong Kong" tape sealed baggies? Thoughts anyone...

Shocked Thats interesting! Didnt knew that!! Very Happy

Reminds me again of "creating" a Trilogo version in my collection with bespin saber Wink...LOL
Back to top Go down
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:42 pm

from my collection:

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 Dsc01912

the yellow hair comes with his hook, sorry

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 Dsc01913

the COO for the yellow hair:

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 Dsc01914

the COO for the brown hair:

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 Dsc01915

Are they rare somehow or something? Smile
Back to top Go down
_Rog_
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
_Rog_

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:09 pm

wbobafett wrote:
_Rog_ wrote:

Reminds me again of "creating" a Trilogo version in my collection with bespin saber Wink...LOL
Really it's just a good excuse for me to not have to buy loads of extra sabers for my variants tongue

Rog.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Wolff, not sure if you meant ANY Luke Farmboys were ever released on ESB cards, unless you meant raised bar only, but he was on the ESB-21G, 31-B, 32-A, 41-A, 41-C, 41-E, and 47-A. That comes from the Kellerman matrix for the Blonde hair regular sabers.

Frank, def put up the COO's of those baggies. They look fantastic. And that goes to everybody else, some great looking figures.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:43 am

Chris_J wrote:
Wolff, not sure if you meant ANY Luke Farmboys were ever released on ESB cards, unless you meant raised bar only, but he was on the ESB-21G, 31-B, 32-A, 41-A, 41-C, 41-E, and 47-A. That comes from the Kellerman matrix for the Blonde hair regular sabers.

Laughing Laughing

You are kidding...or???

I talked about LL ESB......okay......Im sometimes deep in my own thoughts and so the coherence gets lost ....well...it is totally clear to me what I ment!!! lol!

sorry Embarassed

_Rog_ wrote:
wbobafett wrote:
_Rog_ wrote:

Really it's just a good excuse for me to not have to buy loads of extra sabers for my variants tongue

Rog.

rofl rofl rofl

(shhh...Im now with you...just striked three sabers on my WTB list Wink )
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Wolff, this is the reason why I said what I did. I just wanted to clarify what you meant, nothing more.

Quote :
or any Farmboy not even on ESB

I had a long day yesterday, so you have to excuse me (I do you. lol! ).
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Ok, so I read the thread slowly and I may be asking a question already answered but was curious if coo#1 and coo#3 are the only DT Luke coos. I saw Wolff wrote their could be possibly 4 coo's, was it??? Could you guys clarify what coo's on the guide are the DT Luke coo's. One last question, does eye color matter? I always thought DT Lukes came with brown eyes, not black. I have a DT Luke with the #1 coo but he has black eyes, curious if he had been swapped out. Thanks for your help : ) And please don't scold me too much if this question has already been answered. I'm sorry in advance : )
-Steve
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Steve, no one is going to scold you. If they do, they will get a nice pm from me for their effort. Very Happy

As for your question, there are 4 COO's known on DT's, but from 2 different familys, from Wolffs response. So in other words, if I got this right, any of the 3 line COO's are one family, and 2 line is another. As far as I know its #1 and #3 on the guide since thats what everybody has posted so far. For the eye color, Im not sure on it. I never had one, so Ill leave it to the ones who do.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Thanks for the kind response : )
Ok, so I really investigated this when I first was looking for DT Lukes. I not only was looking for a legit saber, inner and outer, but the correct Luke that came with it. I asked other collectors who had them in their collections and it seemed everyone I talked to said the same thing, DT sabers only came with coo1 (2line large©) and coo3 (3line 1977 starting high between the © and G). Also, eye color had to be brown. Coo6 was told to me was a later released coo and was too late for a DT saber. Now I am in no way saying that is the answer. I'm looking for the answer.
Again, my "circles" variant came with a coo1 Luke (but had black eyes). My other lettered saber regular DT Luke came from a brown eyed coo6 Luke.
Since then I have bought a couple really nice EB Lukes coo3 with brown eyes to swap out the sabers. I did however keep the original Lukes (explained above). I may swap the sabers back if that info is indeed correct for a DT Luke and its coo.
Can anyone help?
Thanks, -Steve
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:11 pm

I think you kinda answered your own question. Accessories have been swapped around so much over the years, like Wolff and _Rog_ were talking about, its not even funny. Me personally, Id leave them with the ones they came with. As for the eye color, I just did some digging and cant find anything specific for that. So your guess is as good as mine. Hopefully, owners of them here can chime in for you.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:17 pm

I totally agree! I did exactly what I was worried about happening to mine in the first place, swapping them out. That is why I am very curious about these DT coo's, which are correct and which don't match a DT coo Luke and the proper eye collar. Hopefully others will chime in. I'd post pics but their is no need since we have a coo chart.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Post them up anyway if you want to. Might be a better way to tell for you.
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Luke lettered hilts:

"F"
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 F1
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 F2

".F"

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 F2-1
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 F2-4

"FF"

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 FF1
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 FF3

"GG"

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 GG3
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 GG6

"KK"

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 KK3
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 KK2

"L"

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 L2
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 L4

"M"

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 M2
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 M3

".MM"

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 MM2
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 MM5

"S."

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 S4
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 S5

Raised Circle (never noticed this one before)

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 O3
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 O2

What other Letter combinations exist? Post yours up!
Thanks!
Pat
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi Pat, your second F looks more like a P to me
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Ok, lets see if I can illustrate this with pics. The thing I am questioning is if the original Lukes that came with the DT sabers were swapped out before I got them or if they are legit DT Lukes. I am questioning color of the eyes and coo.
The one on the left is a black eyed coo1 it came with my "Circles" DT saber. The one on the right is a brown eyed coo6 it came with my regular DT saber with a circle and DD on the hilt.
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 Dt110

This is the black eyed coo1 it came with my "Circle" DT saber.
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 Dt210

This is the brown eyed coo6 it came with my regular DT saber with a circle and DD on the hilt.
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 Dt310

Ok. So this is a picture of the Lukes I swapped the sabers into after I bought them. They are both brown eyed coo3. "Circles" DT is on the left, regular DT saber with a circle and DD on the hilt is on the right (tip on regular saber is 1/8" shorter because it was broke off (not by me), that's why it is shorter.
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 Dt410

As said before I swapped both sabers into this coo3 Luke that are the same.
The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 Dt510

Again, my question is does eye color matter, black or brown? Coo1 had black eyes and coo6 has brown eyes. Is coo6 a legit DT Luke? These are my questions. Sorry for the book but I'm hoping this illustrates my question with no miss understandings. After viewing this should I swap the sabers back to their original Luke that I bought them with? Thanks for all your help guys : )
-Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)   The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG FOTW Thread: Luke Skywalker (FARMBOY)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next