The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:28 pm

YES!!! I finally found the tractor seats!!!

They are in the ceiling of the Tantive V corridor. You will easily miss them (at least I did) as all the attention is drawn to the rebel fleet troopers just moments before the Stormtroopers appear.

Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 Dia1-16

Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 Dia3-10

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:45 pm

lol! Laughing

You win. Thank god it's over! lol
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:28 pm

the seat is in a spaceship but not the tantive.... ( now that is a big clue!) Razz
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
YES!!! I finally found the tractor seats!!!

They are in the ceiling of the Tantive V corridor. You will easily miss them (at least I did) as all the attention is drawn to the rebel fleet troopers just moments before the Stormtroopers appear.

Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 Dia1-16

Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 Dia3-10

nope, but the look of the seat comes close to that one....but no dice try again ahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Joe_O wrote:
lol! Laughing

You win. Thank god it's over! lol

Damn, just when you think its over, the nightmares begin again. lol!

I would give it a shot again, but Im not watching 20 hours worth of movies to find. So since its in a ship, Im going for Star Destroyer, Death Star, Millinium Falcon, X-Wing, B-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing, Left Wing, Right Wing, Blockade Runner, Lanspeeder, Dewback, Tie Fighter, and Tie Bomber.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Did people just give up on me? c'mon folks...bragging rights and a story to tell to others at the bar or conventions.... you can't beat that!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Chris_J wrote:
I would give it a shot again, but Im not watching 20 hours worth of movies to find. So since its in a ship, Im going for Star Destroyer, Death Star, Millinium Falcon, X-Wing, B-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing, Left Wing, Right Wing, Blockade Runner, Lanspeeder, Dewback, Tie Fighter, and Tie Bomber.
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:04 pm

ok since no one seems to be willing to continue... i ll give you a big clue...It is on a spaceship in the second movie... you cant get better than that so plug the movie in and scout it!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm

just got the blu ray version and saw the nicest thing i did not notice before. Ben sits in the tractor seat too and that is when Ben is alive...so that is another big clue folks, so if you think hard he does not sit often in the movie....

from a continuity stand point they build that particular movie set almost near identical from movie to movie which is an achievement if you ask me since that tractor seat is in at least 2 movies! and it is in the same spot too!

ahahahah
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:57 am

In ANH during the Training Scene in the Millennium Falcon... what Ben senses the destruction of Alderaan. When he sits down?!?!?

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:54 am

I looked at the exact same scene very early this morning (I really want this thread to come to an end Very Happy), but missed the tractor seat.

Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:54 am

Arg! I just don't see it! :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:24 am

Johnny, your not the only one. Guess you have to have tractor seat eyes to see it. lol!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:20 pm

I see it. I've been around alot of tractors. Looks like they modified it a bit but it's there.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Paul, is it a John Deere or a Kubota? unsure
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Chris- It's a gray one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Paul, can you point it to us please. I have to know before the year ends. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:52 pm

It's the little seat that Ben sits down on when he gets weak from the shock of the explosion of Alderaan. If you look closely you can see the shape of it it just like a tractor seat. It looks like the welded it to a frame of some kind because the legs kinda stick out of the front instead of the bottom. See the pic below for a comparison of the shape of the seat.

Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 Cosstool1
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:39 pm

So I was right then???
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Yhea James you won. You won an all expenses trip to nowhere and 5 billion Zimbabwe dollars. cheers lol! Now, are we finished?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Sorry guys, but I still didn't see the tractor seat captured on a screen shot. Very Happy

How about this one? It looks like a tractor seat, round, metal, holes in it.

Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 Dia5-9

It looks like there is one here too (almost the same location in the Millennium Falcon, just one movie earlier)

Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 Dia6-7

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Marco, watch that scene James posted real close. Right before Ben puts his hand on the back of it and sits down, you can see it. Right bottom of the screen.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 pm

LOL, I just saw it too, a grey tractor seat. Thanks Chris! I can finally go to sleep now, weeks after Budspencer initiated this thread. Sleep Very Happy

Still wondering what those other round metal things with holes are. unsure

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Those are lightspeed grater seats. When you hit lightspeed and your not strapped in, you look like ground beef after going through one of them. lol!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Lets put this one to bed now. Time for a new one Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!   Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locate the tractor seat in the original trilogy!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next