The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display & Frito Lay Lenticular proof

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oceans11
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof Empty
PostSubject: FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display & Frito Lay Lenticular proof   FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:48 pm

I've been absent from the boards here for a few weeks. I got back to reorganizing and ran across a couple of Kenner displays that just don't fit in the collection room any more. Couldn't find much about pricing for these as there doesn't seem to have been many popping up for sale in a bit of time, so I may be off on my valuation. I am open to offers as long as they're reasonable.

I figure I'll start with this display and see how it goes...

Kenner 12 Action Figures bell display.
It's got the hole at the top and some edgewear all around. The two bottom corners of the bell are dinged a little; with the one side being a little more than the other. Couple of dings along the bottom. Some surface wear on the one side. Still, this display looks really good for its age and has the vinyl cape jawa on it.

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_display_002

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_display_001

Asking price is now $800.00

Like I said.. I'm open to offers.
If interested, send me an e-mail at

firstandlastandalways@comcast.net

Also have the Frito Lay Lenticular proof sheet for sale.
This was one of the first sheets off the press as a test of the lenticular motion. These sheets do not have the back printing as seen on the final versions. There were only 15 or so of these test prints made before the final prints were started. Unfortunately due to extremely cold weathere and shipping capabilities of Federal Express, all but three were damaged in shipment. Most were utterly destroyed. This is one of the damaged ones that fared a little better than the rest. There is a small chunk missing from the right hand side and a small piece missing from the upper left corner. This sheet is pretty big in size. I picked this up in 1999 and I've never seen another one come up for sale. Asking $325.00

]FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof Star_wars_0089

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof Star_wars_0067

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof Star_wars_0058

Empire Strikes Back 1981 re-release poster one sheet. Excellent condition with very little to almost no wear. asking $60.00

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_0013

And a few figures to add to this. Need to raise funds and once I hit my target, they're going back into my collection.

Empire Strikes Back Han Bespin asking $150.00

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_0055FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_0062

Death Squad Commander - Secret Figure Offer. Asking $195.00

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_0073FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_0084

Hammerhead 21 back - asking 175.00

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_0092FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_0101

Greedo Boba Fett offer- asking $225.00

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_0111FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_0122

Tusken Raider Boba Fett offer - asking $225.00

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_0131FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_014

Model Trem flyer Princess Mirna- second series. These came in the boxes with the figures. Pretty rare to find. Slight discoloration. Asking $40.00

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_017

Hungarian Hoth Stormtrooper. Limbs are tight. Slight yellow. Has original gun but no skirt. Asking $90.00

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof SW_018

Shipping is not included in prices. I will ship anywhere in the world. Payment to be made via paypal "gift" or buyer to cover the paypal fees. Prices not set in stone and I am open to reasonable offers.

Don
who also has a Collect all 21 bell that I may be interested in selling

Last edited by oceans11 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display & Frito Lay Lenticular proof   FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:11 pm

I know usually we freeze the FS posts for an authentication process but in this case there is no need. I think we all know Don is a standup member of the SW community.

Good luck on the for sale and hope to see you posting or in chat!

John - Who's paying homage to Don's signature.....well signature I guess LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display & Frito Lay Lenticular proof   FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:10 am

lol at how you describe the bell being a little 'dinged' in a few places Very Happy

Seriously though, a very nice piece that shows vcj too! Good luck with the sale.
Back to top Go down
oceans11
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display & Frito Lay Lenticular proof   FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Prices lowered. 12 Display bell is now only $800.00. Frito Lay Lenticular proof is an all time low of $325.00. Prices lowered on a few other things.

Payment plans available. Make me an offer. I'm willing to deal.

Don
feeling like a used car salesman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display & Frito Lay Lenticular proof   FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display  & Frito Lay  Lenticular proof I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Kenner SW 12 Bell display & Frito Lay Lenticular proof

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1