The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. Empty
PostSubject: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:41 pm

I just wanted to show my 12 back set that i completed yesterday aswell as my other 2 Moc's i have (yep only have 14 Moc's).

I like to show you guys the display cabinet where i have my Moc's in (i know it's crowded, but it's the best i can do at the moment).
I tried to take some quick pictures, but i am not the best at that, so sorry about the flash...

Anyway, i let the pictures speak for themselfs and i hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

If you have any questions about certain figures or Moc's, just shoot.

cheers, Dennis.

Here is the completed First 12 figure set. (sorry about the flash, just could not get a decent photo without flash....)

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. 12BackSet1-1

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. 12BackSet2-1

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. 12BackSet3-1

These are the only 2 other Moc's i have, and i only want to have an nice ESB Yoda to join them.

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. 13ESBFettand14SWGreedo-1

And here is the display Cabinet i display them in.

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. Displaycabinet1

Here are some individual pictures off the shelves in the display cabinet, so you guys can have a better look.

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. DisplayShelf1-1

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. DisplayShelf2-1

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. DisplayShelf3-1

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. DisplayShelf4-1

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. DisplayShelf5-1

Off course i have more loose figures, but it crowded enough in there as it is now allready....

I hope you enjoyed it, and i like to hear what you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi Dennis, thank you for the so much anticipated MOC group picture. Very Happy

And what a picture.....I totally like the way you displayed your MOCs in that glass cabinet together with some selected loose figures (some rare ones too!)

Personally I also like it that your cards are not graded, indicating it is still possible to complete a nice run of MOCs w/o paying an AFA premium.

Do you plan to continue your MOC quest?

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Very nice collection there.. :clap:
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Really cool collection! I think a 12-back collection is one of the coolest runs to go for.

I'd like to try and put together a set someday.

And also I like your other items, too! Blue snags, VC Jawas, just lots of really cool stuff!

Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Looks superb Dennis, congrats on finishing your 12 back run mate.

Love the display and the loose figures within your collection.

You looking to go for a 20 back run now?
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:15 am

Thanks for the reply's guys.

To answer some of your questions

Dr Dengar wrote:

Personally I also like it that your cards are not graded, indicating it is still possible to complete a nice run of MOCs w/o paying an AFA premium.

Do you plan to continue your MOC quest?

I have to admit that i picked 4 off them up as graded Moc's, but i set them free from their AFA Case.

For now i don't have any other Moc plans then to add an nice ESB Yoda, and maybe upgrade 2 or 3 12 backs.
For example, the R2-D2 have price sticker damage in the top right corner and someone made ink-touch ups to it....
I also am not totally satisfied with the Chewie and 3PO because off an to noticable bubble dent. (and to know both where an AFA80)

And even all MOC's have slight imperfections, i am really chuffed with my collection.

burnsy wrote:

You looking to go for a 20 back run now?

to be honest, No i won't. i allready had and DSD and R5 before, but sold those again. I don't have the same feeling for the other 8. (except Greedo). All other iconic main charactars are within the first 12. Just Boba and Yoda from ESB stand out to me as the other main charactars.

Cheers, Dennis.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:38 am

Hi Dennis, congrats on completing the moc set!

I really like the display cabinet and don't think it's too crowded imo - the shelf with all the Lukes, Tuskens, Jawas and Yodas just looks too cool! Along with that shelf full of Imperials too :clap:

Dennis, on the top shelf, what is the little piece of paperwork standing in front of Jawa?

Really cool display mate, with some top variants thrown in too Cool

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:47 am

Dennis,
Excellent collection! Love the 12 backs, I once thought about aiming for the set but I only have 1!
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:52 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:

Dennis, on the top shelf, what is the little piece of paperwork standing in front of Jawa?

Thanks Paul.

About the piece in front off the Jawa, it's a Boba Fett Charity Pin that was sold for the ACBC program (Aluminum Cans for Burned Children) in 2008 by the DCSWCC.

Don't know why i have it in there, but i like it for the fact of what it represents.
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:12 am

AWESOME collection & display Dennis,congrats! bow
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:22 am

Amazing 12 Back Collection Dennis and great display! Well Done Mate Smile
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:57 am

That's a great collection you got there mate and look great on display Cool
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:04 pm

It's pretty hard to beat the display impact of a set of 12backs! They look fantastic in your shelf.
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:54 pm

That collection is so cool mate, congratulation cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.   Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stargeezers Moc's and display cabinet.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1