The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions Empty
PostSubject: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:32 pm

NOT available anymore...

Last edited by Hutthunter on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:18 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : adding photos and some text)
Back to top Go down
http://swvintagevariants.blogspot.com/
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Thanks, maybe it will help me to spot more variants in my own collection.

I love all the Boba Fett variants you have, great pictures.

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:12 pm

pomse2001 wrote:
Thanks, maybe it will help me to spot more variants in my own collection.

I love all the Boba Fett variants you have, great pictures.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks, pal. I appreciate your kind words. I hope it will help spotting some variants, cause there are so many among Fetts! bounce
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:47 am

Hutthunter wrote:

Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions Boba_b10

blackbelt Taiwan Fett

Shocked never seen that one before
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:10 am

Neither have I mate when people talk about 'black belt' fetts they usually just mean the Taiwan ones Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:35 am

bootyhunter wrote:
Neither have I mate when people talk about 'black belt' fetts they usually just mean the Taiwan ones Suspect

Aha. BUT IF u take a good look at it, guys, you CAN see it has black belt and black T visor, unlike the other Taiwan Fetts. Also, much lighter yellow knee- and shoulder plates! See?

Here is another picture for ya to be able to compare it with the other Taiw Fetts. cheers

Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions Fetts_12

It is a Rare version, but I have actually seen TWO other specimen (copy) of the same variant on Webshots! bounce One of the fellow collector guys called it "green body" Fett, cause its body (trunk) is greenish, but both in front AND back, so it is not caused by sunlight.

Last edited by Hutthunter on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:53 am

Some nice Fett's there mate, that Taiwan BB is going on my list. Where did you get him from?
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:01 am

snaggletooth wrote:
Some nice Fett's there mate, that Taiwan BB is going on my list. Where did you get him from?

Hey.

Thank you, mate. I bought it about 8 or 9 years ago here in Hungary from a pro guy who used to have a Star Wars Vintage store in Budapest. He was a pro and he did NOT deal with bootlegs, only real stuff. I was just a beginner then, but I liked this Fett because of the black shiny belt, so I bought it. Years later, when I turned into a variant hunter, I realized it is a rare piece. affraid Smile

cheers
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:05 am

snaggletooth wrote:

Dude, you have a Huge amount of pretty cool and great variants!! Even Better, than my 300 variants! :grr:

I will check out soon, what you have for trade.
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:13 am

Hutthunter wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

Dude, you have a Huge amount of pretty cool and great variants!! Even Better, than my 300 variants! :grr:

I will check out soon, what you have for trade.

Thanks mate, It's really getting good now but there's still loads I want to add and I keep finding even more Very Happy

Please do have a look what I've got mate and send me a PM if you find some thing you like.

Scott
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:24 am

Thanks mate, It's really getting good now but there's still loads I want to add and I keep finding even more Very Happy

Please do have a look what I've got mate and send me a PM if you find some thing you like.

Scott[/quote]

Hi Scott,

All right. I have already found two, and shot you a PM. Smile But I will take a closer look a bit later. Your variants are great in number, and there are many interesting ones, I have not, or very rarely seen. Like the light pink face AT-AT Commander.

Attila
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Hutthunter wrote:

Scott

Hi Scott,

All right. I have already found two, and shot you a PM. Smile But I will take a closer look a bit later. Your variants are great in number, and there are many interesting ones, I have not, or very rarely seen. Like the light pink face AT-AT Commander.

Attila[/quote]

Hi Attila

There's loads of slight paint variants out there mate but you only tend to hear about the popular ones. I think a lot get dismiss as discolored too but I've found that some have unique COO's. Some, like the at at commander are the same factory's but made in a different batch/time and for one reason or another had different color paint applied. Either way, pretty cool to me and worth adding to my collection.

Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi Attila

There's loads of slight paint variants out there mate but you only tend to hear about the popular ones. I think a lot get dismiss as discolored too but I've found that some have unique COO's. Some, like the at at commander are the same factory's but made in a different batch/time and for one reason or another had different color paint applied. Either way, pretty cool to me and worth adding to my collection.

[/quote]

Hi Scott,

I agree with you and feel the same way about these variants. You are my kind of scum! :grr:
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Nice Fett's you sure have a lot of interesting ones Smile (Never seen someof those odd colour combinations)

This was as far as I got before I sold a couple-

Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions Fettsloose_0

From L to R

Hong Kong - Taiwain - Tri (painted knee) - Tri (unpainted knee) - Meccano (no COO)

I was going to aim for a Ledy but with the current prices and a large purchase in the wings I decided
I would quit while I was ahead and drop it down to the three main variants (HK/TW/Tri)

Had fun though and I wish you lot's of success finding even more Fett variants!
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:30 pm

I was going to aim for a Ledy but with the current prices and a large purchase in the wings I decided
I would quit while I was ahead and drop it down to the three main variants (HK/TW/Tri)

Had fun though and I wish you lot's of success finding even more Fett variants![/quote]

Hey Joe Smile (Hendrix) Smile

Very nice Fett items. cheers I was also planning and am still planning a Ledy Fett, BUT it is indeed horribly expensive, so maybe in the far future... Let me ask you then: have you sold the Meccano Fett yet? If not, I am interested in it. We can trade as well. If you agree. :grr: Also, if you need only the unpainted knee Fett (cause that is the rarer Tri variant, as u know), I would gladly trade or buy the painted knee version of yours, because it is different from mine. :awe:

BTW: Welcome, neighbour! Collectors of Romania and Hungary: JOIN in the Force! (we dont have to perish, though) :run2:

Attila
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Nice Fett's you sure have a lot of interesting ones Smile (Never seen someof those odd colour combinations)

This was as far as I got before I sold a couple-

Had fun though and I wish you lot's of success finding even more Fett variants!

Joe, for example I have an AFA 85 (!) 8D8 ROTJ release (65 back, I believe) to trade for about two Fetts. Let me know by PM if you are interested!

Your Trilogo collection is NOT BAAAD! Very nice, Young Padawan. :clap:

Take care
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Mmmm... seems you have sold both variants I would wanted... Right? Or maybe you still have the painted Trilogo?
:scratch:

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Yep sold the unpainted and Meccano Fett - http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3303-fs-trilogo-moc-loose-fett-variants-all-sold

I still have the first three shown in the picture Smile

Appreciate the offer of trade but the ones you wanted are gone now I am afraid!
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:38 pm

I still have the first three shown in the picture Smile

Appreciate the offer of trade but the ones you wanted are gone now I am afraid! [/quote]

EXCELLENT, cause I need the third one! The PAINTED Knee Trilogo! OK? Do you have any special wishes? I mean figures WANTED? Let me know, pal. Smile

cheers

Atti
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 pm

While I do enjoy looking at the fett collection you have going, I'm not the only one that would think a couple of your variants are re-paints.

Sorry to say it, but I believe that's the case on the glossy black belt taiwan.

It's nice to have another fett collector and I wish you luck on your future hunts.
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:36 pm

GanjaFett wrote:
While I do enjoy looking at the fett collection you have going, I'm not the only one that would think a couple of your variants are re-paints.

It's nice to have another fett collector and I wish you luck on your future hunts.

HELLO Boy.

I think you are mistaken. Here is a picture from a very good SW Vintage variants sourcebook, and on this picture you can see a Taiwan Fett version that is EXACTLY the same as mine (with black glossy belt, and all other colors are the same ).

Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions Fett_v10

Thanks! I keep on hunting them.
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:58 pm

I'm with Ganjafett on this one, the taiwan version actually has a dark brown belt.
In years of fett collecting I have never seen one with glossy black on..
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Hutthunter wrote:
GanjaFett wrote:

HELLO Boy.

I think you are mistaken. Here is a picture from a very good SW Vintage variants sourcebook, and on this picture you can see a Taiwan Fett version that is EXACTLY the same as mine (with black glossy belt, and all other colors are the same ).

Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions Fett_v10

Thanks! I keep on hunting them.

I'm not sure if the Boy comment was supposed to be an insult or just a language translation error. I'm just gonna assume you didn't mean to call me a boy, because I assure you I'm not.

I guess your glossy black belted taiwan fett is just as legitimate as your brown chest armor variant.

Seriously, there are dark brown/almost black painted belts on taiwan and trilogo fetts that I've seen, hell, another member of the community, cocoFstar has a Fett variation collection that includes some very dark belted taiwan figures that I'd like to see up close but I assure you they aren't glossy black like yours. As far as that guide you included in your post, that isn't glossy black like yours, its just the camera glare or photo editing imo.

Sure I could be wrong, but I doubt it. I wasn't trying to offend and if you'd like to continue anything other discussion of your re-painted figures, feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Last edited by Hutthunter on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:56 pm

OK. You can have your opinion and I can have mine about that variant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions   Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hutt Hunter's Boba Fett versions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next