The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jawa blaster.....please take a look!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

Jawa blaster.....please take a look! Empty
PostSubject: Jawa blaster.....please take a look!   Jawa blaster.....please take a look! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:09 am

Hello,
I was just wondering if this blaster is correct to go with the Jawa. I believe this blaster came with the vinyl caped one but was wondering if it came with the cloth one too? The colour is a liitle darker in the pictures than real life. The magazine part when held up to the light is kind of tranluscent. Thanks.

Jawa blaster.....please take a look! Picture129
Jawa blaster.....please take a look! Picture128
Jawa blaster.....please take a look! Picture127
Jawa blaster.....please take a look! Picture130
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Jawa blaster.....please take a look!   Jawa blaster.....please take a look! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:45 am

Hi mate, It's also from the Europian No COO variant, it has a smooth cape not like the one pictured
Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Jawa blaster.....please take a look!   Jawa blaster.....please take a look! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:35 am

snaggletooth wrote:
Hi mate, It's also from the Europian No COO variant, it has a smooth cape not like the one pictured

Hello!

thanks for the reply. I take it this means that the blaster is incorrect for the figure then? I have another Jawa similar COO with the usual type blaster. I thought this was a variation.......
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Jawa blaster.....please take a look!   Jawa blaster.....please take a look! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:44 am

REDFIVE wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

Hello!

thanks for the reply. I take it this means that the blaster is incorrect for the figure then? I have another Jawa similar COO with the usual type blaster. I thought this was a variation.......

I'm not 100% sure that this blaster wasn't released with your pictured Jawa at some point but the one without the bump is the rarest variant and always paired up with the No COO and Vinal cape Jawa
Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Jawa blaster.....please take a look!   Jawa blaster.....please take a look! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:51 am

snaggletooth wrote:
REDFIVE wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

Hello!

I'm not 100% sure that this blaster wasn't released with your pictured Jawa at some point but the one without the bump is the rarest variant and always paired up with the No COO and Vinal cape Jawa

Ok, thanks! I am curious as to whether it was. I always thought of it as a variant based on the weapon but obviously If it was never released this way, then its not.
Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Jawa blaster.....please take a look!   Jawa blaster.....please take a look! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Can anyone confirm whether this blaster was sent out with the cloth cape????
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Jawa blaster.....please take a look!   Jawa blaster.....please take a look! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:45 pm

why does collecting star wars have to be so hard. I have the smooth fabric Jawa. Hope the gun is correct!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jawa blaster.....please take a look!   Jawa blaster.....please take a look! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jawa blaster.....please take a look!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1